Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    <pulls up chair>
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I've lost a fair bit of weight, but remained pretty constantly around a G cup. Sometimes and F, sometimes an H, depending on what's going on with my back size. But always in that region. Even when I was reasonably slim in my late teens / early 20s, I was an F. I don't think they're going anywhere any time soon. :-)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Lost almost 30 and band size is from 38 to 36 and cup is the same at a D, much to my delight!!!
    Ours too. :bigsmile:

Can I get an order of the Hot Wings and a pitcher of Stella Artois, please?
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Still got plenty right Rachel??? LOL

That's right Angie!!! I needed to lose some from there anyways.. haha!!! I can walk straighter now ~lol~:wink:
    lol,, i dont mind half going away

I wouldn't care if I lost it all. Just extra weight.
  • hefinator
    hefinator Posts: 260
    Options
    I cannot WAIT to lose the weight and drop these boobies!! I'm a 44J right now, and buying bras is horrendous! I can't wait to be able to walk into a store and buy them right off the rack/shelf/counter!! Back in my smaller days, I was 38D and i was absolutely happy with them!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    <pulls up chair>
    Note to wife...No more weight loss for you.
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Lost almost 30 and band size is from 38 to 36 and cup is the same at a D, much to my delight!!!
    Ours too. :bigsmile:

Can I get an order of the Hot Wings and a pitcher of Stella Artois, please?

Very funny, Ted!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope they get smaller as everything does, last time I got measured I was a good bit smaller than now and 36E I don't want to know what I am now. I sincerely worry that if I lose weight everywhere but there I'm going to fall over a lot. haha
  • JohnnyDarko
    Options
    I love you all. :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread....if only there were before and a
    after photos :bigsmile: Yes, that's how mature I am.
  • twizzzie
    twizzzie Posts: 11
    Options
    I hope mine DON'T get smaller! I'm 260 LBS and a 40 DD. (6'1") I've always been told that if I lose weight, i won't have any boobage left :(
  • xarra
    xarra Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 36F-ish. I used to be a B-C cup when I was younger, before I put the weight on... So fingers crossed!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I am 34DD, and only shrink to a 34D at my goal weight. I need to lose about 25lbs.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I had to peek in :blushing:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread....if only there were before and a
    after photos :bigsmile: Yes, that's how mature I am.

BWAHAHAHA!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    YES! I don't know what size I should have been wearing but I went from a 42G to a 38K (I know the cup went up), and then now I'm in a 36J, but it's a little big. When I was a size 8 I was in a 36DD, but I believe I was in the wrong size i.e. they put me in the biggest cup in a wider band to accomodate me as they didn't have a bigger cup! So I'll probably go down to a 34 or 32 but be in a much larger cup! There is hope!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i was an DD and lost 38 pounds (17kg) and am now down to a D, so not much boob lost, but a little bit, I presume when I'm done i'll probably get to a C, which will be nice.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I hope mine shrink as my bras are so expensive! ATM I am a 10E/F aus so that is like 32DDD/E or 32F American. Only bra stores stock size 10s in bigger cups and they all cost a bundle. I heard somewhere push ups help but idk how much truth is in that
  • llaurall
    llaurall Posts: 32
    Options
    I fell right down from a 38 DD to a 36 A/B....

Why. Can't. It. Be. The. Same. For. My. STOMACH!?!?
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure mine will change. I was a 30G (UK) before gaining weight, and although they become very tight I never got around to getting re-fitted for bras. Now that I have lost 10.5lbs they are starting to fit comfortably again (but probably because I stretched them). I'd love to have them shrink though, maybe when I get to the goal weight.