Boob talk for the busty ladies!

Options

Replies

• MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    i was a 36 E and am now a 32 D after losing ~30 lbs...mine are more perky and firmer than ever :)

38 E to 36DD after -38...they are very nice right now...i hope they get more perky and firm!!! :blushing:
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 40DD to a 38DDD. So no, only my back has gotten smaller, so far, not my boobs.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    oh! One thing to remember if your rib size goes down you could actually go UP a cup size even though your boobs technically arent bigger! Totally traumatizing for those of us actually wanting to lose some boobs :)
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies xoxoxoxox
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 35 pounds and I went from 38D to 36B. Not everyone drops a cup size but all my friends who have lost weight have also lost cup sizes.
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i was a 36 E and am now a 32 D after losing ~30 lbs...mine are more perky and firmer than ever :)

Yours Got perky? Did you do any certain exercises that targeted that area to help them along? this is reassuring for me to hear this kinda news! lol I'm a 34DDD I'd love to be a smaller size but I've always been worried that they would look like a pair of old ladies ~saggy and deflated. lol I know our bodies will all react diff. when loosing weight, but this is a burst of fresh air and excitement for me. :)
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    47 lbs so far, band size has went down to a 36 cup size has remained D.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    This thread is getting depressing........
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    42DD and bras are definitely looser
    around rib cage and the cup
  • carriong11
    carriong11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think if you continue to lose bodyfat your boobs will get smaller.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    My reward to myself when I hit my goal is a breast reduction. I am 220 and 42G/H. When I lost weight a few years ago I crammed myself into a 38FF at 180. I should have been in a 38G I'm sure. So my girls stay around the same when I lose but, my back boobs get smaller. :tongue: When I get to my goal I would like to be reduced to a perky 38DD.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I maintained my 34DD's even after losing 50lbs. I had to get breast reduction surgery to look more proportionate. In retrospect, it wasn't a huge deal - glad I did it!! :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I was a size 46-48DD and now down 142lbs I am a 36D.. but it's all good!!!:wink:
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    thank god theres something to look forward to i need to loss up there too :)
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Still got plenty right Rachel??? LOL
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

That's right Angie!!! I needed to lose some from there anyways.. haha!!! I can walk straighter now ~lol~:wink:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Lost almost 30 and band size is from 38 to 36 and cup is the same at a D, much to my delight!!!
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    IWhen I lost weight before I was started at a 42dd and ended up goign to a 38DD
  • sweetheart37
    Options

That's right Angie!!! I needed to lose some from there anyways.. haha!!! I can walk straighter now ~lol~:wink:
    lol,, i dont mind half going away
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I meant 42dd