Boob talk for the busty ladies!

Options

Replies

• kristarablue
    Options
    Was a 48DDD now 38D....hoping for a 36 C. ***fingers crossed*** But they are just not like they used to be in my younger years...ho hum:grumble:
  • hml1976
    hml1976 Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal weight and mine haven't shrunk really at all. I was a 34DDD and now I'm really like a 30DDD although I have yet to actually find that size, I wear a 32DDD but its really too loose around the band. I'm lacking in a decent rib cage these days. I'd trade a little more rib cage for a little less cup size :)
  • Churgunow
    Options
    Woo hoo I have DD also and can't wait to lose some weight of these things!!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I started at a 44 DDD and am now a 40 D
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm a 42J and i'm hoping the go down! they don't make sexy bras for J cups!
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options

J CUPS?
    Is this real life 0__0
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options

J CUPS?
    Is this real life 0__0

it sure is. i was an I cup but since i gained weight, i am now a J cup.i had to go to a place that sells custom bras.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options

OH YES THEY DO!!!!! Look up Panache bras online, they are a UK company but many stores sell them in the US. I'm in a 36J right now and I have lots of pretty colors!
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I asked my trainer this very question. She said that yes, you will loose some boob-age because so much of breast tissue is fat. She said however, if you are doing strength training and working your peck muscles, that your breasts will be perkier and more lifted because the muscle under neath them are toned.

Good luck!

God bless!
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread....if only there were before and a
    after photos :bigsmile: Yes, that's how mature I am.

HA~ I think the best you could hope for is a bra shot. I'm not even sure THAT would fly past the admins. LOL

Although, you did give me an idea to take the pictures for an experiment. LOL

God bless!
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am a 38D at 200 lbs and I am a 36 C at 150 lbs.. Mine done go down alot but they go down =]
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    38dd here and I'm down nearly 20 lbs from high weight, and no loss in the girls. Still the same size. I AM noticing the fat on the side of my body below my arm pits is reducing. But the girls themselves? Nada.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that breasts are actually made up of 3 parts: fat, mammary glands and fibrous tissue. How much you'll go down depends on what proportion of each makes up your breasts. The more fat, the more you'll see a decrease.
  • litlpineapple
    litlpineapple Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I start at about 175lbs and a 38DD. I've dropped about 15lbs so far and my band size has gone down from a 38 to a 36 but I'm still a DD cup. I haven't noticed a difference but a few co-workers said they look smaller! :D
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I hope mine DON'T get smaller! I'm 260 LBS and a 40 DD. (6'1") I've always been told that if I lose weight, i won't have any boobage left :(

I've lost 55 lbs. over the last two years, and I went from a 42 D to a 38 DD (might become DDD). This is mainly because my band size has shrunk, but the breast tissue has not.

Doing my part to give you hope. You're welcome. :tongue:
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was a 38 triple D...went down to 117 lbs once and never lost an ounce there...finally couldn't stand them any more and got a reduction..begged for a "B" cup but wound up with a "C" but look so m uch better and lots smaller everyone thought I lost a lot of weight lol..guess I did.
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was a 46DDD when I started losing weight and now I am a 36 C/D depending on the bra.

3108166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Started at 38D and am currently at 34C, which are a bit loose. With the next five pounds, I'm sure it will become a B.
  • twizzzie
    twizzzie Posts: 11
    Options
    I hope mine DON'T get smaller! I'm 260 LBS and a 40 DD. (6'1") I've always been told that if I lose weight, i won't have any boobage left :(

I've lost 55 lbs. over the last two years, and I went from a 42 D to a 38 DD (might become DDD). This is mainly because my band size has shrunk, but the breast tissue has not.

Doing my part to give you hope. You're welcome. :tongue:

that's not bad! Especially if I were to do "peck exercises", I'm sure the boobage would be ok. Thanks :)
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I begged the doc to make e a "B" when I had my breast reduction...I was a 38 triple D...but nooo typical man just couldn't stand to see them go so I woke up to a full "C"..asked why and he said went better with my body, like who was he to decide???? I am now stuck with them as my insurance wouldn't pay again and I swear they are growing, wonder if anybody has had that happen.