5'0-5'3 What are your goals?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• FourWheelJ
    FourWheelJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1" and 110-115 is my goal. Have been 115 before and it felt really good.
  • FourWheelJ
    FourWheelJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would also like to get back into my size 8 clothes or maybe go to size 6. Whichever one I get down to, I plan to stay there for the rest of my life. This is my lifestyle change. Trying to manage stress and not eat bad things that I want to eat when I do get stressed out. Will try to exercise for stress relief vs eating to relieve my stress.
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad under 5'2 and I'm trying to get to 103-105. I am 110 pounds right now. Very small boned. Yes, I'm at a healthy weight, but I'm trying to get into race shape, which is about 5 pounds less than I weigh now.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 1/4 ...my goal is between 115 and 120...................I was at 110 about 4 yrs ago and It was hard to maintain that weight, at least for me, plus people told me I was too skinny!
  • micheabe
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and don't exactly have a weight I want to be. I just want to tone up a little and look healthy. I weigh about 100lbs at he moment. I'm mainly going on how I look in the mirror.