nickybr38
Nonibug
owensmommy
punka274
raincloud
rklein71
satellitecrush80
spyguy7540

lets make sure we contact at least one team mate on our team daily to make sure that they are on track to becoming a huge loser!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    3babybeans
    akb2006
    Anna_Banana
    arewethereyet
    BeGorgeous
    bohlon15
    gmpearse
    juliebean1027
    janiebeth
    jill927
    kimlane70
    lisabeth
    marla64
    michelle0920
    nancykay
    nickybr38
    Nonibug
    owensmommy
    punka274
    raincloud
    rklein71
    satellitecrush80
    spyguy7540

lets make sure we contact at least one team mate on our team daily to make sure that they are on track to becoming a huge loser!:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    No need to worry. I AM a huge loser. Oh, you meant weight loss, didn't you? :huh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    I'm a huge loser too!!!:sad: :bigsmile: :ohwell: :laugh: :tongue: :noway: :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    I've been told I'm quite the loser myself-- I'm sure they meant it in the nicest way-- :noway:

We're all perfect for each other!!!!!!

Thanks so much, Bohlon for being our fearless leader-- let's kick some *kitten*!
  • Girlmom282109
    BrandNewLaura is also on our team! let's welcome her like LOSERS do!!!

arewethereyet I need a LOSER sparkly thing!

WELCOME ABOARD BrandNewLaura!!!! :love: :laugh: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :glasses: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    I just emailed Bohlon and she said I can be on this team too! Let's go team black! woohoo!

Ooh I just thought of something...we should have a cool name...like Team Midnight...or the Ebony Eaters...something black, mysterious, and awesome :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    LOSER.gif
  • 3babybeans
    DANG IT!
  • 3babybeans
    LOSER.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    I just emailed Bohlon and she said I can be on this team too! Let's go team black! woohoo!

Ooh I just thought of something...we should have a cool name...like Team Midnight...or the Ebony Eaters...something black, mysterious, and awesome :tongue:

you will fit in great on this team!
  • 3babybeans

Batman LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    LOSER.gif

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109

Batman LOL

chrstian bales batman though! the other two are not so cute. the other three I should say!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member

YEAH!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I put in a nice 2nd ticker just for BL Black!!
  • Girlmom282109
    I put in a nice 2nd ticker just for BL Black!!

I was just asking myself about that! I said "self what is that thing on that blue line? Is it a pirate hat? I think it might be!" :laugh: :bigsmile: :blushing: :noway: :huh:
  • Girlmom282109

spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member

spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!

To the bat cave!
  • Girlmom282109
    I was also called a cougar the other night. There is this one guy at work who turns all red when you flirt with him so I do it on purpose and one of the other kids said sam your a cougar I was no I am not. Don't you have to be 40 to be a cougar? At 40 I won't mind being a cougar but at 30 I'm not ready!
  • 3babybeans
    do do do do do do do do
    do do do do do do do do
    Bat-Man!

batman.jpg