UPDATED list for BLACK Biggest loser challenge

Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    [/quote]

spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!
    [/quote]

As long as I don't have to talk in that weird fake deep voice he always has to use lol. As part of my evil plan I ate a bunch of junk over the holidays and probably gave myself a few more pounds to lose for the competition. I'll know when I weight in tommorow.

GO BLACK TEAM
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!

As long as I don't have to talk in that weird fake deep voice he always has to use lol. As part of my evil plan I ate a bunch of junk over the holidays and probably gave myself a few more pounds to lose for the competition. I'll know when I weight in tommorow.

GO BLACK TEAM

OOoohhhh...let the game play begin! I'm going to drink 5 gallons of water before I weigh in on Wed. morning. LOL :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

GO BLACK TEAM

OOoohhhh...let the game play begin! I'm going to drink 5 gallons of water before I weigh in on Wed. morning. LOL :wink:

:noway: you better not!!!!:sad: :angry: :explode: :mad: :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Roni - I think it is possessed. :devil:

Okay, so I have a question for my blackteam/batman companions...What is your goal for doing this challenge? Do you have a small goal for this on top of a bigger goal for yourself? Are you just a competative jerk (like myself) and like to see others lose? (LOL not really, but I do have quite a competative streak in me. hehe). What is YOUR reason?

My reason is to get me to lose the FINAL pounds that need to go. I have 11ish# to get to my "final" goal, but I'm starting to think that it might be tweeked to more like 16#...I hit a plateau the mid of December & then Christmas goodies invaded my house. This challenge is going to whip me back into "reality" and hopefully be the push to get me past that plateau. I'm adding a BUNCH of weight training when the challenge officially starts so I'm hoping that will be what gets this body moving the weight again.

Anyhoodle, I think we have a GREAT team full of a lot of fun people...plus we have some of the cutest kids on the boards. :wink: (Sam, love the ticker. Your baby is looking like "WTJunk is goin' on?!" LOL)

do do do do do do do do
    do do do do do do do do
    BATMAN!

:laugh:

I don't really have a goal in this challenge just to lose as much as I can healthfully (I think I made a new word) :bigsmile:

oh and my ticker took about 8 shots madison the older one did not want her picture taken and I told her she could have chocolate if she smiled so ava the younger one had to go through all that fit sitting on big sisters lap!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Black-is-beautiful.jpg

~ whispers to marla....did you have that left over from the 70's?~~~

Solid. (think Linc from Mod Squad-- he was sooo cool)

I even had the fake fro-- permed out the wazoo ala Mike Brady-- looked REALLY ridiculous on a 15 year old girl. :ohwell:
  • Marla64
    Options
    question-- how long is this challenge-- do we weigh weekly? I assume so-- do you need my measurements? I actually bought a real tape measuring thingie so I don't have to pull a Tim Taylor Tool Man Binford Special out of my tool belt and try to measure my boobalas.

My goal is to reach destination by June 5th-- my 45th birthday-- 50 total by then--
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    question-- how long is this challenge-- do we weigh weekly? I assume so-- do you need my measurements? I actually bought a real tape measuring thingie so I don't have to pull a Tim Taylor Tool Man Binford Special out of my tool belt and try to measure my boobalas.

My goal is to reach destination by June 5th-- my 45th birthday-- 50 total by then--

weekly weigh ins to me by wednesdays and we go til the end of the show. I'm not sure when it ends.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Awww Spyguy I love your new bat ticker...
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Me, too! I hadn't noticed it before. I guess we won't make you speak with the fake deep voice now. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I don't really have a goal in this challenge just to lose as much as I can healthfully (I think I made a new word) :bigsmile:

oh and my ticker took about 8 shots madison the older one did not want her picture taken and I told her she could have chocolate if she smiled so ava the younger one had to go through all that fit sitting on big sisters lap!

Bribe or no bribe, it is a cute shot! LOL Here's my best shot of the 3 lately...I tried bribing & it didn't work at ALL

n1127083355_30219374_9706.jpg
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Bribe or no bribe, it is a cute shot! LOL Here's my best shot of the 3 lately...I tried bribing & it didn't work at ALL

n1127083355_30219374_9706.jpg

oh my Lord...the cheeks...the cheeks! they are so sweet! I want to pinch all of their little cheeks and give them goodnight kisses lol
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Aww, thanks! My baby girl has Nilla Waffer all over her face in this shot & for some reason my oldest feels the need to shove his finger in his ear for pictures. :huh: It is a good shot of Micah b/c you can see his adorable little dimple. :smooched:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Black-is-beautiful.jpg

I even had the fake fro-- permed out the wazoo ala Mike Brady-- looked REALLY ridiculous on a 15 year old girl. :ohwell:

I totally started belting "Solid" by Ashford & Simpson because of that! Don't really know anything about the Mod Squad, though...

My goal for this challenge is really just to lose the last 12 pounds to get to my goal weight. I think the accountability and suppor of working with a team will be a huge help. I can't wait!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Oooh oooh ... I just emailed Bohlon15 and asked to be on the black team. I hope she lets me!! :laugh:

Of course, I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to do on a Biggest Loser challenge. Does that make me a loser?

000202ED.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Black-is-beautiful.jpg

I totally started belting "Solid" by Ashford & Simpson because of that! Don't really know anything about the Mod Squad, though...

My goal for this challenge is really just to lose the last 12 pounds to get to my goal weight. I think the accountability and suppor of working with a team will be a huge help. I can't wait!

You've come so far & have so much to be proud of! I'm happy I'm not the only one working on the last leg of my journey. I've always heard that it can be tricky, but I wasn't anticipating hitting it during the holiday season! BAH!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oooh oooh ... I just emailed Bohlon15 and asked to be on the black team. I hope she lets me!! :laugh:

Of course, I don't know what the heck I'm supposed to do on a Biggest Loser challenge. Does that make me a loser?

000202ED.gif

WOO WOO, Tresa! I hope you can be on our team, too! I don't think any of us know what we're doing;...so welcome fellow loser! LOL
  • Marla64
    Options
    Okay-- my turn--

Not Christmas day-- but in the ball park-- Caleb Claus--
    calebclaus-1.jpg

(now I'm singing Solid-- "the thrill is still hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!")

Have a good night-- off to work!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Okay-- my turn--

calebclaus-1.jpg

(now I'm singing Solid-- "the thrill is still hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!")

Awwww! He's a cutie! If you want a big giggle, jump over to the Proud thread. I made up a song. You'll like it. :bigsmile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Roni - I think it is possessed. :devil:

Okay, so I have a question for my blackteam/batman companions...What is your goal for doing this challenge? Do you have a small goal for this on top of a bigger goal for yourself? Are you just a competative jerk (like myself) and like to see others lose? (LOL not really, but I do have quite a competative streak in me. hehe). What is YOUR reason?

My reason is to get me to lose the FINAL pounds that need to go. I have 11ish# to get to my "final" goal, but I'm starting to think that it might be tweeked to more like 16#...I hit a plateau the mid of December & then Christmas goodies invaded my house. This challenge is going to whip me back into "reality" and hopefully be the push to get me past that plateau. I'm adding a BUNCH of weight training when the challenge officially starts so I'm hoping that will be what gets this body moving the weight again.

Anyhoodle, I think we have a GREAT team full of a lot of fun people...plus we have some of the cutest kids on the boards. :wink: (Sam, love the ticker. Your baby is looking like "WTJunk is goin' on?!" LOL)

do do do do do do do do
    do do do do do do do do
    BATMAN!

:laugh:

Im joining this challenge in hopes of getting rid of this last bit of weight that has been clinging to my body for the past year or so:angry: Ive got about 30lbs that I want to lose! I was on the last BLC....Can't wait to start this one! ive actually started today in hopes of reducing the scale a bit:ohwell:

Hey to everybody:happy:

3BabyBeans...Love the picture! Thanks for sharing! How adorable!!!!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Okay-- my turn--

calebclaus-1.jpg

Awwww! He's a cutie! If you want a big giggle, jump over to the Proud thread. I made up a song. You'll like it. :bigsmile:

So cute!!!!! Thanks for sharing