UPDATED list for BLACK Biggest loser challenge

Options

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Options

HA! I am also addicted (he he) to Intervention...I am watching it right now.

The last one with Brittany. It seems like the younger people have a harder time getting clean than the older people. I wonder why that is?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    hey that was something I would have said! Looks like my randomness and some people wanting to be on the best team ever we have a pretty fun team!

Awesome! Maybe that means people won't think I'm lame!! :huh:

we're not lame we're just some losers!! :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh: :noway:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    hey that was something I would have said! Looks like my randomness and some people wanting to be on the best team ever we have a pretty fun team!

We're not just some losers...

WE'RE THE BIGGEST LOSERS!!! :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

The last one with Brittany. It seems like the younger people have a harder time getting clean than the older people. I wonder why that is?

because young people think they rule the world and that they can do it by themselves when in reality they needs a lot more help then they think
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

We're not just some losers...

WE'RE THE BIGGEST LOSERS!!! :bigsmile:

I have been calling us huge losers but soon we will all be skinny losers!!! heehee
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

because young people think they rule the world and that they can do it by themselves when in reality they needs a lot more help then they think
    I think when we're young we often think we're invincible too ...:ohwell:

Oops...I got on here again...hey what if I'm a black team cheerleader???? Can I then stop secretly reading and say hello once in awhile? I know I know I know it's never been done....change is good!?:laugh: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :laugh:

FC:heart:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

We're not all bad! But there is a good majority that give the rest of us a bad name.
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Oops...I got on here again...hey what if I'm a black team cheerleader???? Can I then stop secretly reading and say hello once in awhile? I know I know I know it's never been done....change is good!?:laugh: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :laugh:

I'm pretty new here but I think we could definitly use a cheerleader!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

FC you can visit whenever you want. I hope at one point you will visit the purple and blue teams as well. everyone needs to see that time and perserverance can get you somewhere! I:heart: FC!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

We're not all bad! But there is a good majority that give the rest of us a bad name.

I think it's more young kids without kids. I think once you become someone elses only source of survival and you realize that that little person truelly needs you that you are no longer considered to be part of that "I need to rule the world" group!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I'm curious... Where's everyone from?

I'm from MN :grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I'm in Fl but I'm from Oregon
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I think a picture of Harley and her fun Holiday loot was among the cuties as well...YES I DO see why you only bought one outfit and 1 toy. That kitchen set though...sure does look pretty fun..something I'm sure she'll enjoy!!:bigsmile:

Harley is only 3 1/2 months so so far Daddy is the one enjoying her kitchen set. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Agreed...and it doesn't help that a lot of them also have families who are enabling and supporting their habits. They don't yet realize that it's really not all about them.

(Where did my quote go? I was replying about Intervention. My brain is fried...it's time for me to go recover in Dreamland!)
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I'm from near Pittsburgh, PA. Is the :grumble: because it is cold in MN? I hate snow so I am already :grumble: in PA. If I lived in MN I'd be :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

FC you can visit whenever you want. I hope at one point you will visit the purple and blue teams as well. everyone needs to see that time and perserverance can get you somewhere! I:heart: FC!!!!
    Ah thanks Samantha! I think I happened to jump on here a couple times mostly because the crazy girls..my Peeps:love: .. from over on the Proud thread are here in number...and I miss them being over there:blushing: :laugh: :sad: :bigsmile: Don't forget me girls!!:wink::sad: :laugh:

Also the black thread is at the top of the thread list everytime I look:laugh: :laugh: :wink: ....I need to start checking in on the other teams as well!!:drinker: Most definitely!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

• Vanessa414
    Options

I'm from near Pittsburgh, PA. Is the :grumble: because it is cold in MN? I hate snow so I am already :grumble: in PA. If I lived in MN I'd be :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Haha, that's exactly what it's for. I hate snow.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I'm from near Baltimore, MD
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Haha, that's exactly what it's for. I hate snow.

I should have put the :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: when I said I was from Oregon. I :heart: the snow as much as I :heart: peanut butter and that is all I have wanted for about 2 months now!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I should have put the :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: when I said I was from Oregon. I :heart: the snow as much as I :heart: peanut butter and that is all I have wanted for about 2 months now!

Really? Bleh. To each their own I guess!! Lol

I'm the most nervous driver in the entire world though and that's why I hate it so much.