UPDATED list for BLACK Biggest loser challenge

Options

Replies

• tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    W00T!! I'm in ... officially a black team member!

ninja-1.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

ninja-1.jpg

Wha-POW! LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    3babybeans
    akb2006
    Anna_Banana
    arewethereyet
    BeGorgeous
    bohlon15
    BrandNewLaura
    gmpearse
    juliebean1027
    janiebeth
    jill927
    jackobean29
    jimswmn
    kimlane70
    lisabeth
    marla64
    michelle0920
    nancykay
    nickybr38
    Nonibug
    owensmommy
    punka274
    raincloud
    rklein71
    satellitecrush80
    spyguy7540
    tresa1234

this is the list so far! wow we have a bunch of beginner losers, a lot of inbetween losers, and a whole lot of HUGE losers!! go us!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

ninja-1.jpg

Wha-POW! LOL
    the first thing I said when I saw the picture was high ya I wish I knew how to spell that.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

ninja-1.jpg

Wha-POW! LOL
    the first thing I said when I saw the picture was high ya I wish I knew how to spell that.

LMBO. That's why I went with Wha-POW! HA!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I don't really have a goal in this challenge just to lose as much as I can healthfully (I think I made a new word) :bigsmile:

oh and my ticker took about 8 shots madison the older one did not want her picture taken and I told her she could have chocolate if she smiled so ava the younger one had to go through all that fit sitting on big sisters lap!

Bribe or no bribe, it is a cute shot! LOL Here's my best shot of the 3 lately...I tried bribing & it didn't work at ALL

n1127083355_30219374_9706.jpg

Oh Em Gee!!!! they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Okay-- my turn--

Not Christmas day-- but in the ball park-- Caleb Claus--
    calebclaus-1.jpg

(now I'm singing Solid-- "the thrill is still hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!!")

Have a good night-- off to work!!!!!!

look at that chin!!! so cute!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You just killed me laughing with Oh Em Gee! LMBO!:laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Everybody I know is on the black team. So I pm'd bohlon and bugged her to switch Dave (DH) and me to the black team. She said yes! Yea!! :bigsmile: (I've been stalking your black team post and this team is gonna rock!)
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You're funny...but I'm glad you're here, Lori (and Dave)! :bigsmile: Now I don't have to cheer against you. LOL
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Sara ... how CUTE!!!! Look at how big Tab is getting!!

Yay Lori! Glad you & Dave are Black team now!!

Ok, this is too much fun and I have too much work to do ... so I'd better stop now!

:noway: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    You just killed me laughing with Oh Em Gee! LMBO!:laugh:

you liked that huh? I knew you would!:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Everybody I know is on the black team. So I pm'd bohlon and bugged her to switch Dave (DH) and me to the black team. She said yes! Yea!! :bigsmile: (I've been stalking your black team post and this team is gonna rock!)

I wouldn't consider one PM bugging me. How could I say no to someone wanting to be on my team:blushing:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey follow black teamers!!

Mind if I join the party?!?!?!?! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

There she is! I've been waiting for you to come on over! Welcome! :flowerforyou:

(DH went grocery shopping & the kids are all in bed so I'm sitting my butt in front of the computer. Can you tell I'm putting off doing things I really SHOULD be doing instead? LOL) I am excited to see you made your way over, mommy of Owen. :happy:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

There she is! I've been waiting for you to come on over! Welcome! :flowerforyou:

(DH went grocery shopping & the kids are all in bed so I'm sitting my butt in front of the computer. Can you tell I'm putting off doing things I really SHOULD be doing instead? LOL) I am excited to see you made your way over, mommy of Owen. :happy:

I was debating it for about an hour ... :laugh: But I decided that I would probably be better off talking to some fun people than sitting here on my couch-bed, moping about that SOB.

Do any of you watch that show called "Intervention" on A & E? I'm addicted. (teehee, get it?)
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I was debating it for about an hour ... :laugh: But I decided that I would probably be better off talking to some fun people than sitting here on my couch-bed, moping about that SOB.

Do any of you watch that show called "Intervention" on A & E? I'm addicted. (teehee, get it?)
    hey that was something I would have said! Looks like my randomness and some people wanting to be on the best team ever we have a pretty fun team!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

HA! I am also addicted (he he) to Intervention...I am watching it right now.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    hey that was something I would have said! Looks like my randomness and some people wanting to be on the best team ever we have a pretty fun team!

Awesome! Maybe that means people won't think I'm lame!! :huh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks! My baby girl has Nilla Waffer all over her face in this shot & for some reason my oldest feels the need to shove his finger in his ear for pictures. :huh: It is a good shot of Micah b/c you can see his adorable little dimple. :smooched:

Oh they are simply adorable...all the kiddo's I've seen on this thread...MM's...he's a dollbaby...no wonder you like to show him off! I think the hat 'toy' looks pretty darn cute on your Hubby...hehe:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:

Yes:blushing: I know I've infiltrated the black thread but I'm cheering you on so when I clicked on to sneak a peek I saw the kid pics and just couldn't resist saying how sweet they all look...

I think a picture of Harley and her fun Holiday loot was among the cuties as well...YES I DO see why you only bought one outfit and 1 toy. That kitchen set though...sure does look pretty fun..something I'm sure she'll enjoy!!:bigsmile: Oh and Marla...what a terrific picture of your little guy Caleb...very fun photo...he's a very happy little guy!:smooched:

Best of LUCK to ALL of you on the black team!! You all ROCK!! A crazy team, such support for one another....you all will rock this thing!!!:drinker: :drinker: :heart: :bigsmile:

FC:heart: