UPDATED list for BLACK Biggest loser challenge

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!
    I was also called a cougar the other night. There is this one guy at work who turns all red when you flirt with him so I do it on purpose and one of the other kids said sam your a cougar I was no I am not. Don't you have to be 40 to be a cougar? At 40 I won't mind being a cougar but at 30 I'm not ready!

My friend turned 30 this year & I tell her she's a cougar all the time just b/c I know it irritates the crap out of her. She screams, "I AM NOT 40 YET!" at me. :bigsmile: It's fun being the young one in my group of friends. LOL
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    My friend turned 30 this year & I tell her she's a cougar all the time just b/c I know it irritates the crap out of her. She screams, "I AM NOT 40 YET!" at me. :bigsmile: It's fun being the young one in my group of friends. LOL

I'm the young one in my group of friends as well. I'm only a couple months younger than one of them but I always let her know it!:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Black-is-beautiful.jpg
  • Timba
    Timba Posts: 12
    jealous! biggest loser challenge! cant wait to see how ur teams go.. :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Black-is-beautiful.jpg

~ whispers to marla....did you have that left over from the 70's?~~~
  • arewethereyet
    do do do do do do do do
    do do do do do do do do
    Bat-Man!

batman.jpg

leave it to the one with 3 kids to sing DO DO :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    spyguy can be batman(I think he's our only guy) we can all be catwoman because in the end we will all be able to wear that costume because we'll be HUGE LOSERS!!
    I was also called a cougar the other night. There is this one guy at work who turns all red when you flirt with him so I do it on purpose and one of the other kids said sam your a cougar I was no I am not. Don't you have to be 40 to be a cougar? At 40 I won't mind being a cougar but at 30 I'm not ready!

YES you must be over 40 and closer to 50 to be called a cougar! Think Demi Moore. Most of the woman I see referred to as cougars on TV are well into their 50s, they just have access to plastic sx!!

At 30 you are still very YOUNG!! Unless your flirting with a 18 yr old, then you look like grandma to them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    At 30 you are still very YOUNG!! Unless your flirting with a 18 yr old, then you look like grandma to them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you say that because he turned 19 on christmas! he doesn't think of me like that but he does another girl who works with us who is 31! hahahaha I think she grosses him out!
  • arewethereyet

Funny you say that because he turned 19 on christmas! he doesn't think of me like that but he does another girl who works with us who is 31! hahahaha I think she grosses him out!

The difference is you arent REALLY flirting with him!:laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member

YES you must be over 40 and closer to 50 to be called a cougar! Think Demi Moore. Most of the woman I see referred to as cougars on TV are well into their 50s, they just have access to plastic sx!!

Im getting ready to turn 42 in a couple days....does that mean Im a cougar?:smokin: Actually Ive never even heard that expression....lol what IS IT??:laugh:
    GO BLACK TEAM/CATWOMEN!!!:drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    HEY! Why did it put my comment in quote marks???:ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    Roni - I think it is possessed. :devil:

Okay, so I have a question for my blackteam/batman companions...What is your goal for doing this challenge? Do you have a small goal for this on top of a bigger goal for yourself? Are you just a competative jerk (like myself) and like to see others lose? (LOL not really, but I do have quite a competative streak in me. hehe). What is YOUR reason?

My reason is to get me to lose the FINAL pounds that need to go. I have 11ish# to get to my "final" goal, but I'm starting to think that it might be tweeked to more like 16#...I hit a plateau the mid of December & then Christmas goodies invaded my house. This challenge is going to whip me back into "reality" and hopefully be the push to get me past that plateau. I'm adding a BUNCH of weight training when the challenge officially starts so I'm hoping that will be what gets this body moving the weight again.

Anyhoodle, I think we have a GREAT team full of a lot of fun people...plus we have some of the cutest kids on the boards. :wink: (Sam, love the ticker. Your baby is looking like "WTJunk is goin' on?!" LOL)

do do do do do do do do
    do do do do do do do do
    BATMAN!

:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    do do do do do do do do
    do do do do do do do do
    Bat-Man!

batman.jpg

leave it to the one with 3 kids to sing DO DO :laugh:

HA! I just saw this. You should hear the songs I make up for peeing on the potty for Micah. LOL
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    LOSER.gif

Love the sparkly Loser!:happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Go team black. I got a new ticker just for this. I'm going to need tons of help guys. I get depressed so bad this time of year from being inside. So any of you that want to get after me feel free.
  • arewethereyet

Eh I do that all the time. ....the quote thingy not the cougar thing.

Cougar came out when all these older actresses started dating 20 somethings. It refers to an older woman romancing a younger guy. Usually a 40 something with a 20 something.

Demi Moore is a Cougar!!
  • 3babybeans
    Go team black. I got a new ticker just for this. I'm going to need tons of help guys. I get depressed so bad this time of year from being inside. So any of you that want to get after me feel free.

Oh, Anna. Me, too! I HATE winter! The sun is actually shining today so I feel a bit better sitting next to a window. It gets worse for me every year, it seems. We can battle the winter blahs together. *hugs*
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member

Oh, Anna. Me, too! I HATE winter! The sun is actually shining today so I feel a bit better sitting next to a window. It gets worse for me every year, it seems. We can battle the winter blahs together. *hugs*

I actually walked over my lunch. In the summer I can go to bed at midnight and get up at 6 with no problems. Right now I go to bed at 8:30 and struggle to get out of bed in the am.. I'm so not an in door person and it's been so cold here it's been killing me to have to stay inside.
  • 3babybeans

Eh I do that all the time. ....the quote thingy not the cougar thing.

Cougar came out when all these older actresses started dating 20 somethings. It refers to an older woman romancing a younger guy. Usually a 40 something with a 20 something.

Demi Moore is a Cougar!!

I think it has something to do with how a cougar stalks & kills their prey. LOL
  • 3babybeans

I actually walked over my lunch. In the summer I can go to bed at midnight and get up at 6 with no problems. Right now I go to bed at 8:30 and struggle to get out of bed in the am.. I'm so not an in door person and it's been so cold here it's been killing me to have to stay inside.

Well, walking is something outdoorsy. One of the main things I hate is being stuck in the house with the kids all day & when we DO get to go somewhere, I have to bundle them all up, drag them all out, yell at them to stay out of puddles &/or snow &/or ice, have them throw their hats off, lose mittens, get runny noses, etc... Drives me batty.