September 24 Hour Challenge - Back to Basics

Options
Hello! Want to focus on the basics of weight loss this month, yes it's diet and EXERCISE! This thread is focused on logging your exercise every day on this thread with a goal of working out for a total of 1,440 minutes in the month, that's a total of 24 hours.

We start on September 1st and go to the 30th. Last month we had some new folks as well as those who've been involved since the June Challenge, but all in all everyone who made it to the end ROCKED IT!

Can you? Will you join us? Can you exercise for 24 hours in September? I bet you can!

Replies

• BenjaminMckee123
    BenjaminMckee123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i would love to join! maybe its what i need to really kickstart my weight loss again! what do i need to do?
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/303180-august-24-hour-challenge

Here's August's thread - this is all you have to do, just track in this September thread what you did and how many minutes. That's it.
  • three19
    three19 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i would ike to try this.. I am in.
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'll give this a shot, maybe it will help me stay on track with working out
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • tigersteph80
    tigersteph80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!!!
  • marlymarly
    marlymarly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Thanks for setting up.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to rock it this month!! Thanks again Stephanie for starting the thread!
  • craigh04
    craigh04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. I'm in!!!
  • craigh04
    craigh04 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    just checking to see if my ticker worked.
  • gmedina1101
    Options
    recently purchased an elliptical and haven't used it as much as I though I would. I don't want to be those people who have an exercise machine for decoration...I'M TOTALLY IN... I'm ready to shed the extra 20 lbs after having my son 1year and a half ago. Can't wait.:flowerforyou:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will need to figure out how to use the ticker. I am using daily tracker on my Iphone, does anybody use anything else?
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm in for September! I'll be posting final numbers for August on Wednesday...looks like I might be a tad short :ohwell:
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Cool, count me in!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Cool. Looks like some new and familiar faces, I look forward to seeing the results in September!

Just to give you some perspective, I started in July when someone else posted this topic, and so far I made 1,492 in July and I'm tracking to 1,440 in August. The challenge definitely makes me want to exercise.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stephanie!! I'm ready to push myself further in September!!!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm trying to walk 200km in September, so this should help!
  • Rydell86
    Rydell86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll give it a go! So long as someone reminds me to post. :-) I'll sort out my ticker later.
  • Rydell86
    Rydell86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok, well, it's September 1 over here in Australia and I'm off to a slow start.

20 minutes of walking today. :)
  • marlymarly
    marlymarly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hooray - 50 min of walk/run with my youngest in a jogging stroller! More walk than run, but whatever! :)
    Going to look at getting one of those ticker things...