• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Here is todays challenge

Squat & Press x50
    Jump Rope x50
    Step Ups x50
    Crunches x50

Try to get in atleast a 20 minute walk at some point during the day and remember to drink your water.

Good Luck everyone :wink:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Here is todays challenge

Squat & Press x50
    Jump Rope x50
    Step Ups x50
    Crunches x50

Try to get in atleast a 20 minute walk at some point during the day and remember to drink your water.

• Pidders89
    Options
    Here is todays challenge

Squat & Press x50
    Jump Rope x50
    Step Ups x50
    Crunches x50

yay :D im going to do the 1st 2 in work (in the loo lol) and then walk with my boyfriend later and do the step ups and crunches before bed :) xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Here is todays challenge

Squat & Press x50
    Jump Rope x50
    Step Ups x50
    Crunches x50

yay :D im going to do the 1st 2 in work (in the loo lol) and then walk with my boyfriend later and do the step ups and crunches before bed :) xxxx
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Sorry it has taken me so long. Home computer out. I am a single mom for the week, husband is away... so here it is

Lungesx50
    Jumping Jacks x50
    Weight Curls x60---any weight you can do..even a can of pork and beans! LOL
    Bicycle Crunches x50
    Try a new vegetable or fruit today! I challenge you! Or at least one you haven't had in a while...

DRINK YOUR WATER!!! It is super important!
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Totally missed the one where the vegetable or fruit was already a challenge...
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Sorry it has taken me so long. Home computer out. I am a single mom for the week, husband is away... so here it is

Lungesx50
    Jumping Jacks x50
    Bicycle Crunches x50
    Try a new vegetable or fruit today! I challenge you! Or at least one you haven't had in a while...

I have already done the one I posted earlier...can I do this tomorrow? My body can't handle boot camp plus what I came up with this morning and this!!! :laugh:
  • Pidders89
    Options

Lungesx50
    Jumping Jacks x50
    Bicycle Crunches x50

i may mix todays and tomorrow's up a bit as i may not be able to do the walk today so will do the jumping jacks, crunches and step ups when i get home then the bicycle crunches, weight curls lunges and walk tomorrow :) No carb day for me tomorrow too xxx
  • Pidders89
    Options

Lungesx50
    Jumping Jacks x50
    Bicycle Crunches x50

i may mix todays and tomorrow's up a bit as i may not be able to do the walk today so will do the jumping jacks, crunches and step ups when i get home then the bicycle crunches, weight curls lunges and walk tomorrow :) No carb day for me tomorrow too xxx
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am new to this but I want to join!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey gang! Well it is 9:00 pm and I am just logging in to the site for the first time today. Busy day - got my walk in at lunch time though, and made it to zumba. Probably gonna pass on the mini challenges. I'm not doing so well with those. :noway: I am trying to keep up with my normal exercise, plus a little extra when I can. I am striving for a good weigh-in this week, because I have a bunch of stuff going on NEXT week. :drinker:

Hope everyone is doing great!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    morning all,

i am doing a no carb day today :) hope it helps with the scaled tomorrow hehehe xxx
  • Heather294ever
    Options
    Wow, Christmas is coming up ever so quick! yes count me in to the challenge:wink:
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi girls you are all doing great and i really hope that you all get on brilliantly tomorrow, i have been a no show this week sorry, i havent slipped off the wagon, its just things got in the way so back on form now and i am going to put in a big effort for the new week ahead. I didnt do the 3500 cal burn this week but i am going to try really hard to hit somewhere near that number next week.

Hope you are all keeping well
    xx
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi girls you are all doing great and i really hope that you all get on brilliantly tomorrow, i have been a no show this week sorry, i havent slipped off the wagon, its just things got in the way so back on form now and i am going to put in a big effort for the new week ahead. I didnt do the 3500 cal burn this week but i am going to try really hard to hit somewhere near that number next week.

Hope you are all keeping well
    xx

Don't wory - it's that darn thing called "LIFE" that ets in the way. :laugh: You are here now and with a great attitude, so YAY for you. :flowerforyou:
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    im so happy to see your all pushing yourselves... i am still adjusting to college life and i dont get on here as much as i would like but i do be on the phone so i can still get any messages that you guys send and i can comment on the status updates... so how did you all do this week for the main challenge??

we have a few newbies joining so lets support them as much as possible we all know how hard it is...

any ideas for the main challenges??

note to those who cant do the mini challenges dont worry about it... once your doing your own daily exercise and you pushing yourself a little harder.. do not skip all of them if you can help it.. you can only take out of this challenge what you put into it ...

look forward to seeing all your weight losses tomorrow xx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    im so happy to see your all pushing yourselves... i am still adjusting to college life and i dont get on here as much as i would like but i do be on the phone so i can still get any messages that you guys send and i can comment on the status updates... so how did you all do this week for the main challenge??

we have a few newbies joining so lets support them as much as possible we all know how hard it is...

any ideas for the main challenges??

note to those who cant do the mini challenges dont worry about it... once your doing your own daily exercise and you pushing yourself a little harder.. do not skip all of them if you can help it.. you can only take out of this challenge what you put into it ...

look forward to seeing all your weight losses tomorrow xx

Cant believe its a week already! hehe havent done as good as i'd hopes with the main calorie burn but push myself as much as i could with the time ive had. Cant wait to see the weigh in's tomorrow :D
  • theperfectwife
    Options
    I jumping on this wagon!! Anything extra to keep me motivated!! ;)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A little nervous about tomorrows weigh in...just gonna hope for the best!

Good luck to everyone :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    A little nervous about tomorrows weigh in...just gonna hope for the best!

Good luck to everyone :happy:

im sure you've done great :) xxx