count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Quiet...I am not :laugh: I post on my wall and always forget to post on here...I will make more of an effort to be supportive to all who are doing the Xmas Challenge not just the ones that I managed to get on my friends list before the group became so large :happy:

Good Luck to each & everyone of you :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Quiet...I am not :laugh: I post on my wall and always forget to post on here...I will make more of an effort to be supportive to all who are doing the Xmas Challenge not just the ones that I managed to get on my friends list before the group became so large :happy:

Good Luck to each & everyone of you :happy:

Haha, i do see you post on your wall alot :D xxxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    i am such a hipocrite... im telling all of you to post yet i havent been on in 2-3 days but thats because i dont have access to a computer and the phone app doesnt let me post on the topics i am sorry guys.....

how are you all doing this week..
    i have done 1 sugar free day and i found it ok and tomorrow is my other sugar free with my no carb,... i really hope to lose 2 lb this week i really really do....
    as for the hot water well i think i was a bit ambitious with that one so ive substituted it with herbal tea :blushing: :blushing:

the mini challenges are all done and i had a circuit training class this week also im gonna go for a long walk now because i have to get in 7 miles by friday.. i can do that between today and tomorrow...

your all doing so well you should be proud..
    i think since i started doing this challenge i have been so much more awear of everything i eat and i am starting to feel really guilty if i eat something bad..
    we can do this guys we just have to want to do it....

just wondering if you all took a picture at the start of this challenge??
  • Asil76
    Options
    I took a picture along with measurements when I started MFP and if I remember correctly I started this challenge the same week. I plan on taking pics again at then end of 30DS...and if I am brave enough I might share the pics :laugh: the fact that I took them at all is huge for me!!!

Lisa
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am working on trying to make friends with the people in this challenge so if you would like please request me as a friend. I am really geared to get this done and would love as much support as I can get.

I have been working on the Challenges for the week. Hot water with lemon (check),
    Walk 7 extra miles- doing extra Zumba classes instead (check),
    working on the two days no sugar today and tomorrow,
    and 10 glasses of water a day... trying to but was not successful each day... can't wait till friday to see if I get some good results!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I am doing day 2 of no sugar tomorrow :) been exercising when i can but problems with my dog knocked me out of it yesterday, did some today though! i really wanna lose 2lbs too so i can say i have lost a stone :D

I took some pictures before and after my 30 day shred so will use them too :) xxxx
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, can't use the computer tomorrow, so here's the mini challenge for thursday. It's the day before the weigh-in, so I'm going to make this SEMI-evil >:)

2 sets of 12 jump squats
    3 sets of 15 reps - tricep presses
    30 star crunches
    3 sets of 10 - single leg dead lifts

Weigh-in in 2 days! Remember to drink your 10 glasses of water and walk the 7 miles if you haven't.
    If you didn't already, try to do a low-carb/sugar day tomorrow!

Great job this week everyone! xx
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So, Sunday night I started with the sniffles and all day Monday and Tuesday I was very sneezy and sniffly, and I felt very tired, and like my head was in a fog. :sick: So, I haven't been doing the mini challenges BUT I managed to use my exercise bike for 30 minutes on Monday and again on Tuesday. Today I feel much better and I went to Zumba tonight. Yay!

Tomorrow (Thursday) is a big TV night for me, so I'll try to do the mini challenge while I am watching. I'm not counting on a loss for Friday - it has just been a tough week. But we'll see....there's still tomorrow.

Hope everyone is hanging in there...I'd love to see some more posts on this thread. :bigsmile:
  • cherrypop1
    cherrypop1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi all hope you are all getting on great x I am doing another low carb day today i did two carb free days and have done as good as i could for no sugar i am doing another no sugar day today.

Great mini challanges today i will try my best to do them. I am going for a jog today and hoping to go for a walk later on this evening too.

I am nervous for tomorrows weigh in hoping i dont have another gain like last week but i have been very good this week so hopefully that wont happen.

best of luck today girls last day before weigh in i am going to drink loads of water today
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry i ain't been around as much as normal it's just i haven't been motivated the last two weeks . Last week was tom and this week, well i don't have an excuse. Haven't done this weeks exercises or challenge. Sorry :(
    But this morning i had my first NSV :) A pair of work trousers (size 18) that was a huge struggle to do up fit me perfect this morning. This was just what i needed, i feel back on track even though im dreading weigh in.

Everyone seems to be doing really well, you should all be proud of your selves :D
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry i ain't been around as much as normal it's just i haven't been motivated the last two weeks . Last week was tom and this week, well i don't have an excuse. Haven't done this weeks exercises or challenge. Sorry :(
    But this morning i had my first NSV :) A pair of work trousers (size 18) that was a huge struggle to do up fit me perfect this morning. This was just what i needed, i feel back on track even though im dreading weigh in.

Everyone seems to be doing really well, you should all be proud of your selves :D

Thats a great NSV, ive had similar i have always been a size 18 or 16 trousers and my work trousers a 16L are too big and keep slipping down :D Nervous about tomorrow :S

xxxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    Great mini challenges set for today! I will do my best to get done what I can...boot camp killed me yesterday :laugh: I will get through 30DS & my walk and then do what I can of the challenge. No carb/sugar for me today...really hoping for a loss tomorrow!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    hey all,

im looking at the mini challenges...what are star crunches? :)

thanks

xxxx
  • staylorim
    staylorim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Ferbraz02
    Options
    olá vamos começar sim, e conseguir..
  • Asil76
    Options
    hey all,

thanks

xxxx

I had to look it up th is morning as well...hope this helps

Lay on your back and lift your extended legs up towards the sky. Extend your arms out and above your head. Lift your shoulder blades off of the ground and reach with your extended arms forward and through your open legs. Focus on squeezing your abs throughout this exercise. This exercise targets your abs, core, thighs and improves flexibility.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    hey all,

thanks

xxxx

I had to look it up th is morning as well...hope this helps

Lay on your back and lift your extended legs up towards the sky. Extend your arms out and above your head. Lift your shoulder blades off of the ground and reach with your extended arms forward and through your open legs. Focus on squeezing your abs throughout this exercise. This exercise targets your abs, core, thighs and improves flexibility.

Ah thanks hun :D xxx
  • Asil76
    Options
    Fantastic mini challenge today :happy:

I loved the star crunches & I will be adding them to ab ripper 100 (from P90) I am going to start doing that daily along with 30DS.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    your all doing a fantastic job guys.. charlene im loving your nsv hopefully that will give you the nudge you need... dont kow about you guys but since i have started mfp i have noticed that if i fall of the wagon or lose motivation its really easy to get back on that day or the next day where as if i was doing it myself or with a sliming group i could fall off the wagon for weeks at a time and undo all the hard work... i hope it stays this way :happy: :happy: :happy:

im happy to see the thread been used a lot more:laugh: :laugh:
    so today so far my carb free is going great i havent even been tempted YET.. BUT my sister is bringing me to the cinema tonight and we all know what food is at the cinema.. im at my wits end because not only am i doing no carb but im doing no sugar :sad: :sad: :sad:

ill have to bring fruit or something:noway: :noway:
    I CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU ALL DO THIS WEEK AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEE FROM YOUR DIARIES AND STATUS UPDATES YOUR ALL WORKING YOUR *kitten*'S OFF!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Asil76
    Options
    Another carb free day done...this one being the most boring!:laugh:

I think we should all try and come up with a few different ideas (carb free) and post them, I am going to make a point of coming up with something creative for next week (been saying this the last 2 weeks) but I am really going to try this week and not leave it until Wednesday evening to try and do so:tongue:

Lisa