count down to christmas challenge...

Replies

• efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    New week, new energy :) I, for one, am feeling super pumped :bigsmile: WH-HOO!

I'm going to drink water everyday and exercise like i crazy person. I just remembered how badly I want this, and I am going to get it.

That scream you just heard was me :)

Good motivation! I'm gonna try really hard too - water, exercise, good eating - here we go!!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    TODAYS MINI CHALLENGE:

HEY ALL TODAY I SAY AS ITS MONDAY, A NEW START TO THE WEEK WE PUSH OURSELVES :D

50 JUMPING JACKS
    30 TRICEP DIPS
    50 CRUNCHES
    50 SQUATS

AND IF YOU DON'T ALREADY I WANT EVERYONE TO EAT AT LEAST 2 PIECES OF FRUIT :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    hey guys just letting you all know i have no access to a computer at the moment so im down here using cherrypops... i would like you all to put your heart and soul into this weeks challenge i want you to be confident getting on the scales this friday .. i had a bad weekend so now on im on damage control to try and get it back but so far today i havent been to good with the carbs but ill have 2 carb free days to make up for that... im gonna make sure to drink all my water this week because it makes a huge difference to weather you loss or gain... come on guys we can do this we have 11 weeks to christmas and if we push really really hard we can lose a lot of weight before then....

im sorry for not been on the forum guys its out of my control but when i do have access to a computer ill come straight here to check in... if you need me for anything send me a pm because i can get them on the phone app...

make this week count
    DRINK YOUR WATER...

ANDREA XX
  • Pidders89
    hey guys just letting you all know i have no access to a computer at the moment so im down here using cherrypops... i would like you all to put your heart and soul into this weeks challenge i want you to be confident getting on the scales this friday .. i had a bad weekend so now on im on damage control to try and get it back but so far today i havent been to good with the carbs but ill have 2 carb free days to make up for that... im gonna make sure to drink all my water this week because it makes a huge difference to weather you loss or gain... come on guys we can do this we have 11 weeks to christmas and if we push really really hard we can lose a lot of weight before then....

im sorry for not been on the forum guys its out of my control but when i do have access to a computer ill come straight here to check in... if you need me for anything send me a pm because i can get them on the phone app...

make this week count
    DRINK YOUR WATER...

ANDREA XX

After last week im really determined to lose this week, doing well on my carbs so far and im going to have a carb free day thursday :)

xxxx
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    I would like to join! Is it too late?
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Did bad this weekend with the carbs but I am back on track. Going to the market to get all that I need for the week... produce isle here I come!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Quick question - is carbs meaning fruits and vegetables too or just cereals, bread, etc? I think I had 170 g of carbs but I filled up with a lot of vegetables and fruits...
  • Pidders89
    Quick question - is carbs meaning fruits and vegetables too or just cereals, bread, etc? I think I had 170 g of carbs but I filled up with a lot of vegetables and fruits...

It is the carbs likr cereals, bread, rice, pasta etc xx
  • I'm doing the mini challenge today so here goes:

Mini challenge is:
    250 step ups
    15mins Of Brisk Walking
    50 Crunches
    50 Squats

DON'T FORGET TO DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!!!!!!

All have a great day :) x
  • Pidders89
    I'm doing the mini challenge today so here goes:

Mini challenge is:
    250 step ups
    15mins Of Brisk Walking
    50 Crunches
    50 Squats

DON'T FORGET TO DRINK YOUR WATER!!!!!!!!!!

All have a great day :) x

Great mini challenge :D

xxxx
  • Brisk walk and Step ups done :), love it when i can get some of the challenges done at work!!!
  • Pidders89
    Brisk walk and Step ups done :), love it when i can get some of the challenges done at work!!!

Awesome! i've done the squats at work and may go out at lunch for a walk :)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Great Job with the challenge today :happy: I will be getting it done shortly.
  • pinkakira1
    I feel great I did so good with the carbs yesterday! I missed my lunch tho cause my day was sooo crazy! My family had pasta last night so I had green peppers instead of the noodles with my sause on top and italian style baked chicken! It was good and I didn't feel deprived except for the garlic bread but I admit I had one bite! lol
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    I would like to join this group. Can you tell me what I need to do?
  • Pidders89
    I would like to join this group. Can you tell me what I need to do?

message andreaie with you starting weight and then we have weigh days on friday and mini challenges everyday :) xxx
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Thank you monkey_moo_moo!!
  • Pidders89
    Thank you monkey_moo_moo!!

No problem welcome to the group! :D good luck xxx
  • pinkakira1
    Welcome Robin! This is a great group it will really keep you on track with your goal!
  • Thank you monkey_moo_moo!!

Welcome to the group. Hows everyone getting on today?? x