count down to christmas challenge...

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Options
    I feel great I did so good with the carbs yesterday! I missed my lunch tho cause my day was sooo crazy! My family had pasta last night so I had green peppers instead of the noodles with my sause on top and italian style baked chicken! It was good and I didn't feel deprived except for the garlic bread but I admit I had one bite! lol

LOL.... :P
    That sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing, i always find recipes for no Carb days hard.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I feel great I did so good with the carbs yesterday! I missed my lunch tho cause my day was sooo crazy! My family had pasta last night so I had green peppers instead of the noodles with my sause on top and italian style baked chicken! It was good and I didn't feel deprived except for the garlic bread but I admit I had one bite! lol

That sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing, i always find recipes for no Carb days hard.

Im doing a no carb day thursday and my dinner is going to be stuffed bolognese peppers :) so mince in a bolognese sauce but in peppers instead of with pasta :D

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options

Im doing a no carb day thursday and my dinner is going to be stuffed bolognese peppers :) so mince in a bolognese sauce but in peppers instead of with pasta :D

xxxx

Now that does sound good!!!! Got my mouth watering lol...

Think ill be trying that :) My no carb dinner is usually the same chicken with roasted pepper?!?!? x
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    You did good Nina!! Keep going girl!
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Thank you Charlene_91 ! I a looking forward to losing this extra weight!
  • Kdrules
    Kdrules Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi everyone.. so as we all know christmas is only around the corner (116 days to be precise) and im sure we would all like to lose a little extra weight to fit into that little black dress or them gorgeous jeans..and we know that christmas brings relatives and probably(hopefully) ones we wont have seen in a while and i want to see there jaws drop when they see us and be green with envy :tongue: (joke) it would be nice though :tongue:
    i was thinking we could do a countdown to chrismas challenge....anyone care to join me ..
    if we start from 02/09/2011 and finish on the 23/12/2011 that gives us 17 weeks...

WE COULD LOSE EVER A STONE IN 17 WEEKS(and lose a dress size) :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Thanks! Ihave tried so many things and something ahs to work! :embarassed:
  • Kdrules
    Options
    I WILL JOIN THIS CHALLENGE. NOW I AM 266 GOAL 175.. MINI GOal 250.. BY CHRISTMAS.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • Kdrules
    Options
    COUNT ME IN PLEASe
  • Pidders89
    Options

xxxx

Think ill be trying that :) My no carb dinner is usually the same chicken with roasted pepper?!?!? x

haha i know i cant wait to have it i dont normally look forward to no carb day coz its mainly salad lol xxx
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Brisk walk and Step ups done :), love it when i can get some of the challenges done at work!!!

I wish it was cooler where I live. Its so hot we can't go outside for walks without coming back drenched in sweat!
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Welcome Robin! This is a great group it will really keep you on track with your goal!

Thank you!! Thanks for inviting me!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options

xxxx

haha i know i cant wait to have it i dont normally look forward to no carb day coz its mainly salad lol xxx

You know I heard somewhere that you could use spagetti squash for noodles but I never did that. Sounds interesting tho.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I miss been able to pop on here anytime I like.. Having no laptop sucks!! So I'm writing this from my tiny phone screen and I'm sorry about any spelling mistakes :P .. Well done for keeping up with low carb!! I'm doin carb free tomorrow and Thursday because I have been very bold this week.. It's crazy how now we consider bold as having a few sweets or some choc were as before mfp been bold was never even a thought in our mind(well mine anyway) I could pig out on a take away and junk all day and yes of course I would feel guilty but not for LONG!! Now when I feel guilty I HAVE to do something about it even if it's only a little walk it's better than eating the crap and then doing nothing about it.. So you should all feel proud of these little changes because little steps make big differences in the long run xxx push a little harder tomorrow guys for 1 day and then on Thursday push a little harder again if you can because we all know this is a long journey and we can only take it one day at a time ... We will get there I promise...
    Andrea xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey guys I miss been able to pop on here anytime I like.. Having no laptop sucks!! So I'm writing this from my tiny phone screen and I'm sorry about any spelling mistakes :P .. Well done for keeping up with low carb!! I'm doin carb free tomorrow and Thursday because I have been very bold this week.. It's crazy how now we consider bold as having a few sweets or some choc were as before mfp been bold was never even a thought in our mind(well mine anyway) I could pig out on a take away and junk all day and yes of course I would feel guilty but not for LONG!! Now when I feel guilty I HAVE to do something about it even if it's only a little walk it's better than eating the crap and then doing nothing about it.. So you should all feel proud of these little changes because little steps make big differences in the long run xxx push a little harder tomorrow guys for 1 day and then on Thursday push a little harder again if you can because we all know this is a long journey and we can only take it one day at a time ... We will get there I promise...
    Andrea xxxx

Well said andrea :D im really hoping i've lost this week! xxxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Here is the challenge for today

Mini challenges today are 100 jumping jacks and 100 sit ups/ crunches.. Enjoy
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Here is the challenge for today

Mini challenges today are 100 jumping jacks and 100 sit ups/ crunches.. Enjoy

im doing the jumping jacks in work and the sit ups at home :D xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok guys we are reaching the 500 post mark and this means that we wont be able to write on the post anymore so im starting a new thread called the the countdown to christmas challenge continued........ ill post the thread later... hope your all have a great day..
  • andreaie
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360473-countdown-to-christmas-challenge-continued

here is the new thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx