what fashion combo makes you crazy?

Options

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    In my book....black and dark brown will never match. It doesn't match....
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    Nicki Minaj @ the VMA's....it looked like she robbed a Goodwill and wore everything that she stole! LOL...but for an everyday fashion disaster.....I dislike the shorts that are so short that the pockets are designed to stick out the bottom. Even if I was comfortable wearing shorts, I still wouldn't wear those!
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options

AGREED! I feel like I live in the land of ladies who wear black shirts and brown pants/skirts with nude shoes!!!!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans. Ugh. Not many people at ALL can pull that look off....unfortunately, WAY too many fat people try!!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Dark tights with light shoes.. UGH
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Also. ANYONE that wears pyjamas out in public. Even if it's a walk to the shop I will scorn the hell out of. It's disgusting.

Ultimate pet hate- a girl wearing pyjamas AND has hair rollers in and she's out in public. They need to be shot.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Uggs with capris. In Houston. In the middle of July. (No, I cannot make this up...)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Girls who think tights/leggings are pants.

I don't care if the girl is a twig, wear freaking pants!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Uggs and miniskirts - is it summer or snowing?

Flat shoes on women...I HATE flats!

Jeggings and muffintops. Need I say more?
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I agree that leggings and skinny jeans don't look good on everyone. When I was heavier I wouldn't ever wear them in public. But now that I am thinner they do compliment me where as they didn't before.

Not all clothing styles are meant for all body types. I didn't wear tight clothing when I was heavier either. But now that I am smaller I wear tighter clothes.

however...

Uggs and Crocs and those stupid Juicy Coture Sweat suits that say Juicy or sexy across the butt are Ridiculous!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Wearing your trousers below your underwear, specifically on men/boys, especially when combined with having your hand down the crotch.

I seriously don't understand why guys think this is so cool. They literally have to hold up their pants as they walk. Or they take baby steps because they can't take a long stride with the belt around their thighs. Can anyone explain this to me?
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options

HAHAHA THIS! :)

I will never do this. Ever.

I had to tell my BFF that her leggings are not going to work with just a shirt! This is not a good look!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Sandals on nasty, crusty, cracked feet!

i love you!

i have to say rompers with bermuda shorts with no bra on at the office
  • Queen_JessieA
    Options
    And this isn't an adult thing...it is a kid thing ~ why in the heck does one put a dinner plate sized bow on their poor girl child's head? Really. It looks stupid. I am sorry. I would have never put that on my daughter.
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Yep...espcially the see-thru ones and then wearing a short shirt to boot. Sooooo bad!! Why do they do that???????
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

AGREED! I feel like I live in the land of ladies who wear black shirts and brown pants/skirts with nude shoes!!!!

I think I love you....
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Belts over shirts.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    those ugly flats that look like slippers with bows or flowers all over them....totally ugly. Crocs on boys is just strange. Girls that wear shirts to show their muffin tops and skinny jeans worn below the butt (yes i have seen this) on guys like their bad *kitten* or something.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Also. ANYONE that wears pyjamas out in public. Even if it's a walk to the shop I will scorn the hell out of. It's disgusting.

Ultimate pet hate- a girl wearing pyjamas AND has hair rollers in and she's out in public. They need to be shot.

I used to hate that but then I got pregnant and didn't care, haha. And now I'm a mommy that doesn't care that I'm running out of the house with a cranky child to the corner store in jammies.

Also, PEOPLE STILL WEAR HAIR ROLLERS?? I haven't seen them on anyone but old people, hahaha
  • Queen_JessieA
    Options
    Uggs and miniskirts - is it summer or snowing?

Flat shoes on women...I HATE flats!

Jeggings and muffintops. Need I say more?

Unfortunately, I can't wear heels...I had ankle surgery two years ago and still can't point my toes. Glad to have flats!!