what fashion combo makes you crazy?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    for me its white socks and black shoes. DONT DO IT AROUND ME OR I WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO BUY SOME BLACK SOCKS.
    For me it's WORK socks with tennis shoes.
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    Uggs with anything.

I really hate Uggs, however they are convenient living in the snow/mountains. But they are NOT fashionable. Especially with shorts in the summer!
  • Michellerw1
    Options
    I hate when young men wear skinny jeans and big baggy shirts. How does anyone think that looks good?
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    my daughter does this:

wants to wear her dress shoes from a FORMAL with her blue jeans or athletic shorts. She is 11 and I know she doesnt have the best fashion sense but still, we have the same argument EVERYTIME. Then i decided to let her wear them and see the reactions she got. Needless to say, she hasnt asked for that combo in a long time.

Sorry babygirl. I love you with all my heart but please let me dress you for a little while longer.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    black tank top or bra inside a white button down.

wearing a halter top or backless top w/ your bra strap or bra clasp showing.. its not sexy its trashy.

YES! I hate to see that. If you're absolutely going to do that anyway at least make sure your bra is the same color as the top you're wearing so it blends in better.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't understand why guys think this is so cool. They literally have to hold up their pants as they walk. Or they take baby steps because they can't take a long stride with the belt around their thighs. Can anyone explain this to me?
    It's a thug thing IMO. Dudes trying to act "hard" when they might not be. I guess police don't complain though because they are easier to catch in a foot pursuit if they were their pants this way.
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    black and brown and black and blue do go together if you do it the right way, both are neutrals people!!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    An extremely LOW cut shirt so that the bra is showing. That's my biggest pet peeve. People should not be able to c your bra, front or back. Uggs with anything!! The name makes perfect sense for me, lol. The style Crocs. ick. Short shorts. Skinny jeans, esp on boys!! Boys should not wear skinny jeans because when they're that skinny it's just gross to see. If it squeezes the body in any way, it should NOT be worn.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't understand why guys think this is so cool. They literally have to hold up their pants as they walk. Or they take baby steps because they can't take a long stride with the belt around their thighs. Can anyone explain this to me?
    It's a thug thing IMO. Dudes trying to act "hard" when they might not be. I guess police don't complain though because they are easier to catch in a foot pursuit if they were their pants this way.

I love when you see that on "Cops", where they try to run away, but their pants fall down and they fall and end up getting cuffed with their pants down at their knees. You'd think these thugs would learn to wear better getaway pants :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    PJs and slippers in public. C'mon... at least pull on some yoga pants and pretend you didn't give up on life.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    black and brown and black and blue do go together if you do it the right way, both are neutrals people!!!!

i have to disagree. a plain navy blue shirt and black pants or vice versa does not look good. nor does a pair of navy pants go with a pair of black shoes or vice versa (military uniform excluded). However if you have a navy and black shirt you could go either way.

So i guess i agree with you now that i think of it. But i dont know about them being a neutral color. Neutral to me is beige. However im sure some will disagree this is just My humble yet usually accurate opinion.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

i have to disagree. a plain navy blue shirt and black pants or vice versa does not look good. nor does a pair of navy pants go with a pair of black shoes or vice versa (military uniform excluded). However if you have a navy and black shirt you could go either way.

So i guess i agree with you now that i think of it. But i dont know about them being a neutral color. Neutral to me is beige. However im sure some will disagree this is just My humble yet usually accurate opinion.

In my opinion, your opinion is usually accurate! :smile:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

Navy does not go with black very well, but there are a lot of shades of blue that look good with black. Black shirt and shoes with brown pants goes just fine usually too....
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans. Anyone who wears these should be deported and have their citizenship revoked. Same goes for crocs.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    me neither..just cause im a clutz and cant walk in the things!!!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    your correct about navy not being neutral color. Neutral usually means without color. Neutral colors such as beige, ivory, taupe, black, gray, and white appear to be without color, and yet in many applications these hues often have undertones of color.

Be aware of these underlying tones as you match colors or choose paint. For example, beige might have an undertone of pink or tan or gold. White might be slightly ivory, yellow, bluish, or peachy.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I've never liked capris with knee high boots. I know they were all the fashion rage at one point (may still be b/c I still see some women wearing this combo), but it's ugly ugly ugly!

And to me, blue with black just looks like a bruise.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sandals on nasty, crusty, cracked feet!

i love you!

i have to say rompers with bermuda shorts with no bra on at the office

No bra at work?!?! GROSS!!! :sick:

Mine would be Spandex...it ain't fa errbody!!
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Socks and sandals.
    Striped shirts with plaid shorts.
    Those hippie headbands I see girls wearing now.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    If you have cellulite on your butt, you really ought not wear tight, white pants. You whould buy some Spanx and wear dark colored pants.