what fashion combo makes you crazy?

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    socks with any shoe that isn't a tennis/sport shoe...mixing patterns....baggy saggy pants on boys....black and brown together....clothes that are way too small on people who are much to big to wear them...anything that would put you in the glamour don't category...
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Crocks with socks, socks with sandles...panty hos with peep toes....and foot coverage with a shoe that is supposed to SHOW your TOES!

LOL - I wear socks with Crocs when I go backpacking - but I'm in the middle of the woods and the only people who see me are my hiking mates. I hate the way they look - but Crocs are super-lightweight, can be used to cross streams, are comfy to wear around camp while my heavy hiking boots air out, and the socks keep my lower legs and toes from getting bug bites. (for some reason, bugs *love* my toes) I had sport sandals (Chacos) before the Crocs, but they weighed 5 times as much. That said, I have NEVER/would NEVER wear Crocs in public.

In general, I think people should wear what they want to wear. But, I don't like it when people's underwear shows from under their clothes - like thong strings exposed from under low-rider jeans... so skanky! And I cringe when I see men in cardigans... unless they are 80 years old and named Mr. Rogers. I also don't think overalls are a good look on anybody.
  • In my book....black and dark brown will never match. It doesn't match....

AGREED! I feel like I live in the land of ladies who wear black shirts and brown pants/skirts with nude shoes!!!!

I think I love you....

LOL- Great minds think a like! I have never thought that black and brown match, all my cousins do this! They all wear this combo!!!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Low rise jeans with short shirt and the tummy and muffin bulge out the top.

Also my husbands refusal to wear low socks with his shorts. I just think those high socks look dumb!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Also. ANYONE that wears pyjamas out in public. Even if it's a walk to the shop I will scorn the hell out of. It's disgusting.

Ultimate pet hate- a girl wearing pyjamas AND has hair rollers in and she's out in public. They need to be shot.

I used to hate that but then I got pregnant and didn't care, haha. And now I'm a mommy that doesn't care that I'm running out of the house with a cranky child to the corner store in jammies.

Also, PEOPLE STILL WEAR HAIR ROLLERS?? I haven't seen them on anyone but old people, hahaha

I see old ladies in hair rollers all the time. With a scarf wrapped around their heads trying to make it look better! Haha!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    how about navy blue with black? that drives me crazy. or all dark clothes with white shoes.....
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Super tight t-shirts with super short shorts (rolled up to be at hip level mind you) and fat rolls galore! Have some self respect!
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    black tank top or bra inside a white button down.

wearing a halter top or backless top w/ your bra strap or bra clasp showing.. its not sexy its trashy.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Uggs and miniskirts - is it summer or snowing?

Flat shoes on women...I HATE flats!

Jeggings and muffintops. Need I say more?

Unfortunately, I can't wear heels...I had ankle surgery two years ago and still can't point my toes. Glad to have flats!!

LOL, I've had three knee surgeries, and have severe swelling on occasion from my Lupus. Even if I have to use my cane to walk, you bet your as$ I'm still in heels!
  • zaiikaa
    zaiikaa Posts: 112
    -women in high heels who can barely walk in them
    -short shorts w/ butt cheeks hanging out
    -crocs
    -white sneakers
    -fedoras
    -overalls, unless you're a farmer

and i'm definitely guilty of leggings/jeggings. I live in them!

I just bought sequin uggs... I bet they're on somebody's list. Hehe. They make me a happy - sparkly party on my feet.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member

Also my husbands refusal to wear low socks with his shorts. I just think those high socks look dumb!

totally can sympathize there. i threw my husbands high socks out and bought him only short ones LOL
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    #1 pajama pants in public (the "I give up" look!)
    #2 pants that are way too long and drag on the ground under a persons shoes.
  • Girls who think tights/leggings are pants.

^^^THIS^^^

It doesn't matter what size you are, I do not need to see every single curve in your bottom half. Can you say 'camel toe'? Also, a lot of the time I think people think that the leggings are thicker than they are because I can sure as heck see through them. Having said that, as long as the top covers the whole bum, it can stop there. It doesn't have to be a full on skirt.

Also, cut off shorts where the pockets hang out lower than the leg. Looks idiotic and again, I don't need to see that!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Many have said mine but i have to say them coz they r so annoying!

White socks with Black trousers/shoes
    Crocs
    Skinny Jeans
    Socks with sandals
    High socks with shorts!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    socks and sandals. Stripes and spots. florals and any other print (unless it's textured tights or something but... prints, no). Tights as pants (THEYRE NOT, OK?! I Dont care how skinny you are!)

Also going to have to agree with the crocs!

Wait, do you mean you hate it when people mix patterns, or that you hate prints altogether? *looks down at polka dots on cute retro dress I'm wearing*
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    Jegginngs or skinny jeans - ESPECIALLY when my best friend tries to convince me they're the best thing since sliced bread. They might be for her, but her calves have the same circumference as my wrists!!

Women, KNOW YOUR LIMITS!! Lol!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Uggs and miniskirts - is it summer or snowing?

Flat shoes on women...I HATE flats!

Jeggings and muffintops. Need I say more?

Unfortunately, I can't wear heels...I had ankle surgery two years ago and still can't point my toes. Glad to have flats!!

LOL, I've had three knee surgeries, and have severe swelling on occasion from my Lupus. Even if I have to use my cane to walk, you bet your as$ I'm still in heels!

:) Not worth the pain for me! No thanks. But you go right ahead.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Also. ANYONE that wears pyjamas out in public. Even if it's a walk to the shop I will scorn the hell out of. It's disgusting.

Ultimate pet hate- a girl wearing pyjamas AND has hair rollers in and she's out in public. They need to be shot.

I used to hate that but then I got pregnant and didn't care, haha. And now I'm a mommy that doesn't care that I'm running out of the house with a cranky child to the corner store in jammies.

Also, PEOPLE STILL WEAR HAIR ROLLERS?? I haven't seen them on anyone but old people, hahaha

I see old ladies in hair rollers all the time. With a scarf wrapped around their heads trying to make it look better! Haha!
    Loads of 20-something year old girls do it where I live. It's terrible, they walk out in slipper-boots also. I see them shopping also, it's like 'do you not own clothes?'
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Comfort is no excuse for wearing ugly shoes! Do you hear me, oh lovers of UGGs, Crocs and TOMs?? *wretch*

Also, I don't like girls who forget their pants... either they think their shirt is a dress or that leggings are pants (they're TIGHTS)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,345 Member
    I love wearing my pjs anywhere. I am a huge tomboy who works in a government building so i have the hassle of gettin ready properly ever morning.. so when im not at work I stay in my pjs ALL THE TIME. Hahahaha.

I hate when the shirt has stripes one way and the shorts have strips the other. Really?! Lmfao.

Hhhmm... about that pants below the *kitten* thing... I love it. ;o)