• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    UGGS
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    There's plenty for the guys too.

Guys who wear sunglasses indoors. Unless you have a real eye problem, it just looks like someone REALLY desperate for attention.

Guys who wear wick-away tops (Under Armour) and the fat is trying to break free. To me wearing that really tight stuff is earned. If your fat is still gelling out, you haven't earned the right to make everyone look at it yet.

Guys in Spandex - no way, no how (unless you're in the Tour de France I guess)!
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    And this isn't an adult thing...it is a kid thing ~ why in the heck does one put a dinner plate sized bow on their poor girl child's head? Really. It looks stupid. I am sorry. I would have never put that on my daughter.

Agreed! I hate seeing those poor babies/little girls with giants bows and flowers. If you can't see the child's face, it's too BIG!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Sandals on nasty, crusty, cracked feet!

I so agree!!!!

I agree with the jeans with skirts one too..
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    High heels with jean shorts. I immediately start looking for the pimp every time I see it.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of uggs on grown women, but they look adorable on my 1 year old :)

As for the 'flats on women' thing...not everyone is cut out for heels, nor do all jobs make wearing heels a possibility.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Super tight clothes on people(mostly shorter women) that shouldn't be wearing them.
    I swear it looks like they bought clothes that fit, went up to an air hose and inflated themselves until the clothes threatened to burst.

Its not flattering, its not sexy, its not empowering or "curvy", it just shows a lack of class.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of these up here.
    Especially pjs in public, you have hit your rock bottom of laziness.
    Parents its sets a bad example to your children and if your sick enough you couldn't put on clothes then your too sick to be out of bed. Also people who wear the pj top but then pair it with jeans like we can't tell!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    And this isn't an adult thing...it is a kid thing ~ why in the heck does one put a dinner plate sized bow on their poor girl child's head? Really. It looks stupid. I am sorry. I would have never put that on my daughter.

Agreed! I hate seeing those poor babies/little girls with giants bows and flowers. If you can't see the child's face, it's too BIG!!

little girls with high heal!!!!! why do they even make those things!!!!!!! they can barely walk and theyre trying to wear these plastic heels!!!!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    #1 pajama pants in public (the "I give up" look!)
    #2 pants that are way too long and drag on the ground under a persons shoes.

Haha im short and fat... its hard to find pants that fit around the waist and dnt drag under my shoe. Lmfao. I always have to roll my pants up.

Have you tried the petite section for shorter pants? I'm tall, so I have the opposite problem, but hate to see that...especially in the winter when they're all dirty from slush and mud!

Yea petites are too short. Lmfao.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well I have a pretty much "to each their own" attitude about what people want to wear...but one thing I can't understand is when dudes wear skinny jeans & are sagging them halfway down their butts....:noway: :laugh:
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Haha im short and fat... its hard to find pants that fit around the waist and dnt drag under my shoe. Lmfao. I always have to roll my pants up.

Have you tried the petite section for shorter pants? I'm tall, so I have the opposite problem, but hate to see that...especially in the winter when they're all dirty from slush and mud!

I'm the same :laugh: But I hate jeans, so I don't wear them anymore, I wear leggings, tights (ALL WITH SHORTS PEOPLE) or crop jeans. I had a pair of jeggings, I don't care I loved them.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    If you have cellulite on your butt, you really ought not wear tight, white pants. You whould buy some Spanx and wear dark colored pants.

White pants should be out of style... Lol
  • DietingMommy08
    Options

I'm the same :laugh: But I hate jeans, so I don't wear them anymore, I wear leggings, tights (ALL WITH SHORTS PEOPLE) or crop jeans. I had a pair of jeggings, I don't care I loved them.

I stay in pjs. When im at work im in slacks and heels so they dnt drag... out of work unless im goin somewhere serious im in pjs. I think own like 2 years of jeans... one regular pair and one straight leg pair for my boots in the winter. lol.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wears something they do not fit into. Just because some clothes come in all sizes does not mean they should be worn.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    bleach blonde hair with an orange tan and FROSTY LIPS with ridiculously dark eyeliner.. = gross.

add in some beach ball boobs and that takes the cake.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Socks and Sandals

Ugg boots with shorts in the middle of summer...............................
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    ROMPERS
    with anything. ever. theres no excuse for those things.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Socks and Sandals

Don't come to Seattle. It's practically a trademark.