September 1st start INSANITY HALLOWEEN LOVERS!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• spayne_4
    spayne_4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well I had to look for another INSANITY groupd since the other one I had joined the main person found out she was pregnant so stopped and everyone kind of followed. I hope that I can still join in for some extra motivation. I started August 29th and so I actually am on week 4 recovery week!!! YAY!! And finish my first 30 DAYS on Friday!! So excited and think that an active group can help. Thanks to Spitfire (sorry if I butchered your name) for posting this group on another search I had done! Let's motivate each other and keep on going! Thanks all :O)!!!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! I'm so happy to see people still in it . . .sorry i haven't been posting in awhile . . . I hurt my wrist doing those suicide push up drills. . . turns out a have a mild sprain in my left wrist .:cry: Way to push hard huh?!? So. . . takin off this week and doing my little zumba dance along with hiphop abs to keep my cardio going. Gonna try starting week 4 over again next week n go from there. Just gotta keep moving n work thru it. :wink:

Oh no, sorry to hear about your wrist. Those bloody suicide drills are lethal, it's them that made me fall over!!

I've pretty much given up on this thread as no one posts anymore. I've found another long standing one which is alot busier.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Well I had to look for another INSANITY groupd since the other one I had joined the main person found out she was pregnant so stopped and everyone kind of followed. I hope that I can still join in for some extra motivation. I started August 29th and so I actually am on week 4 recovery week!!! YAY!! And finish my first 30 DAYS on Friday!! So excited and think that an active group can help. Thanks to Spitfire (sorry if I butchered your name) for posting this group on another search I had done! Let's motivate each other and keep on going! Thanks all :O)!!!

Hi there, it's not really very active on here. I've found another Insanity thread which is alot busier, hope you can find it and join.