gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
    Current weight - 111 lbs

What do we need to do?
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ok I would like to take this challenge. Just the movtivation that can help me stay on track. I just start on Sept 3, 2011 and was sooo excited when I found MFP. One day perhaps I will not be so shy about sharing my weight. So for now this is what I can do.

9/2/11: 0 lbs lost
    9/9/11:
    9/16/11:
    9/23/11
    9/30/11:
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm posting this a couple days late but my official September first weight was 157 so that makes my goal 152 by September 30th!
  • charlibets
    charlibets Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • youknome
    Options
    Is this still open? I'm restarting my fitness regime again after few months off. If it is, I'm in!

Currently: 221.4 lbs
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Im in!! I just started yesterday @ 160.8....
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I want to do this too. What is your plan? Exercise more? Eat Less? I am lucky if I lose less than a pound a week normally.
  • Frannybobs
    Frannybobs Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Rough week, ladies!

Time for some honesty-- I have attended one class since school started 2 weeks ago. This week, I have been overeating everyday. I have not been exercising, and I have all out binged twice. Before this week, it had been months and months since I have done that.

I am struggling! Ever had so much on your plate that you just didn't do ANY of it? That is where I am at. I am buckling, choking, whatever you want to call it. While focusing on my LSAT, I realize there is NO WAY I will get my score where I want it to be in a month so I am postponing my test. This will put law school off for an entire year, but it is a difference between going to a mediocre school with the possibility of some scholarship money and going to a top school with substantial scholarship money. I made the final decision last night. Despite feeling relieved of that burden, I binged big time.

Today is a new day. I am starting it with nothing on my plate but 12 hours (less than I have ever taken any other semester) and improving my health. I feel good about it! My weigh in tomorrow probably won't be good but I am prepared for that.

Sorry for unloading on you guys! It feels good to get it off my chest and to be around people who understand. I am sure a lot of you have done the emotional binging before and know how crummy it feels. Having a place to talk to about it--- healing!

Wow, what a time of it you have been having. Well done on getting it off your chest - the thing with binge eating is the overwhelming desire to keep it a secret and to not even admit it to yourself let alone anyone else. I think it's very brave of you to open up and I reckon that;'s your first step back on track. You made a big decision and soon the stress will ease a little and you'll have time to plan, because it's when everything is hectic and you can't plan anything when things fall apart - well they certainly do for me anyway.

Keep your chin up and keep posting here, there's plenty of people already in for this September challenge so that's loads of people to support each other.

xx
  • Loma10
    Options
    i would like to join
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    9/01: 198
    9/08: ?
    9/15: ??
    9/22: ???
    9/30: ????

Wishing everyone a successful September!!!!
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Alright, I think I've got to join in too, late as I am! I just went back through my weigh ins the last month and I've only lost a pound and a half this last month...not so bad all together but as it turns out I lost a huge 4 pounds the first two weeks then spent the last two gaining again! I'll aim for the 5 this month to kick my butt into shape and get closer to my end goal. I'll post my weight from the second as my start date:

Goal: 115

9/2: 120
    9/9: ?
    9/16: ?
    9/23: ?
    9/30: ?
    Total Lost: ?
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm in again..I gained a bit of weight last month but I cant let it keep me back

9/01: 179
    9/05: 177.5
    9/12:
    9/19:
    9/26:
    9/30
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i want to join in :d
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! I started off fine, but my weekend was a mess! I had a date night with my hubby on Friday, and I thought "I don't ever splurge, one night won't kill me"... well, that turned into Saturday spending the day out with family.. lots of exercise so I figured eating at a (really good) Mexican food restaraunt would be fine, then that went overboard. Then on Sunday I just gave up. I ate donuts for breakfast, fast food for lunch and steak for dinner. I'm a mess, and it's going to take me all week to work off the damage I did in 3 days. Ugh! It was SO not worth it!
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • npostma
    Options
    Coming in late but I am in :)
  • npostma
    Options
    Pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Forget all the yesterday's and focus on today only! You can do it!
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    MEMEMEME
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Rough week, ladies!

Time for some honesty-- I have attended one class since school started 2 weeks ago. This week, I have been overeating everyday. I have not been exercising, and I have all out binged twice. Before this week, it had been months and months since I have done that.

I am struggling! Ever had so much on your plate that you just didn't do ANY of it? That is where I am at. I am buckling, choking, whatever you want to call it. While focusing on my LSAT, I realize there is NO WAY I will get my score where I want it to be in a month so I am postponing my test. This will put law school off for an entire year, but it is a difference between going to a mediocre school with the possibility of some scholarship money and going to a top school with substantial scholarship money. I made the final decision last night. Despite feeling relieved of that burden, I binged big time.

Today is a new day. I am starting it with nothing on my plate but 12 hours (less than I have ever taken any other semester) and improving my health. I feel good about it! My weigh in tomorrow probably won't be good but I am prepared for that.

Sorry for unloading on you guys! It feels good to get it off my chest and to be around people who understand. I am sure a lot of you have done the emotional binging before and know how crummy it feels. Having a place to talk to about it--- healing!

Wow, what a time of it you have been having. Well done on getting it off your chest - the thing with binge eating is the overwhelming desire to keep it a secret and to not even admit it to yourself let alone anyone else. I think it's very brave of you to open up and I reckon that;'s your first step back on track. You made a big decision and soon the stress will ease a little and you'll have time to plan, because it's when everything is hectic and you can't plan anything when things fall apart - well they certainly do for me anyway.

Keep your chin up and keep posting here, there's plenty of people already in for this September challenge so that's loads of people to support each other.

xx

Thank you for the support, Fran! :flowerforyou:

I am thankful that I have this as an outlet, otherwise I would absolutely keep it a secret! I am back at it, and this is "GOYA Week" (get off your *kitten*) week in the youtube competition I am in. This will be a good way to get me back on track. I will be doing A LOT of exercise this week! It always makes me feel better.
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    The tendon in my right knee is sore but I keep pressing on. I will lose 5-10 lbs this month!