Lose 5 Pounds a Month September 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Theresa - it's funny what you wish for isn't it. It's gone cold here in England, but fires because it's so dry don't sound very good at all. Why can't we even out the difference, have a bit of rain and sun each.,...seems fair to me!!!

My first weigh in since 1st will be on Saturday...and yes every week I face weigh-in anxiety. Even when you know you've been good cos it's awful when you do everything right and the results don't show on the scales...but Saturday it is, I've made a decision and will stick to it, and then next will be Mon 19th...eeeeeeek.

Sounds tough for you 55 - current economic climate really doesn't help things does it :(

haha yep you sure are right.. To buy all the vegies and fruits is way too expensive and forget the price of a gym. walking is all i got lol

Current economic climate? Im not sure what you mean but if you mean the weather then it sure hasn't been cooperating thats for sure

Sorry - I meant the global financial crisis, everything going up in costs, redundancies, pay freezes etc! But weather in England is rubbish too, thank goodness for the gym!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to check in September friends!!!! I'm happy to report, Down 2 lbs :bigsmile:

Sept 1: 217.4
    Sept 8: 215.4
    Sept 15:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 30:

This is OUR month :flowerforyou:
  • uhoh_billy
    Options
    09/01 - 175.2
    09/08 - 172.4
    09/15 -
    09/22 -
    09/29 -

So far, so good!
  • lexxifur
    Options
    I'm in!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm taking the challenge.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    09/01 - 175.2
    09/08 - 172.4
    09/15 -
    09/22 -
    09/29 -

So far, so good!
    Great loss! Well done. :smile:
  • porffor
    Options
    Check my signature, not a great loss but its a step in the right direction. Also out of the 180's. Hope I stay there but I have been under the last few days so when the appetite returns it will be hard. I also did something to my lower back so I am taking it easy for a few days. Hope it feels better soon.

Some of you are doing fantastic. Keep working at it. You did not learn these habits in one day and you will not change them instantly.

Terri

yay at the 170's!! congrats
  • porffor
    Options
    Sept 1: 159.
    Sept 8: 155
    Sept 15:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 30:

Let's see if I can keep it up!

My goodness you've GOT this in the bag!!
  • erica33
    erica33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sept 1: 159.
    Sept 8: 155
    Sept 15:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 30:

Let's see if I can keep it up!

My goodness you've GOT this in the bag!!

No doubt!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Sep 1: 177.8
    Sep 8: 176.4
    Sep 15:
    Sep 22:
    Sep 30:

Loss of 1.4 lbs so far.
  • ephemortality
    Options
    September 1 - 178.4
    September 9 - 177.2
    September 16 -
    September 23 -
    September 30 -
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Ahaha, I may be a bit early but it's already nearly 9am here in Singapore so I've got my weigh in for the 9th!

9/2: 120
    9/9: 117.6
    9/16: ?
    9/23: ?
    9/30: ?
    Total Lost: ?

I can't even believe it! My weight was pretty steady through the week and I thought I'd barely hit half a pound down and then suddenly the last two days it just dropped right off. Even better, I've noticed my size 6's that had been feeling pretty tight are sliding up without much trouble these last few days, I'm ecstatic :D I may need to keep an eye out for a cute size 4 in the next few weeks~

Donating blood tomorrow so I'm upping my calories for today and tomorrow, I'm just going to aim to get to 117 even by next week.
  • shellbell525
    Options
    Start weight: 134.4
    Week 1: 133.6
  • katemanning3
    katemanning3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in! Only I'm challenging my self to 3 lbs per week because I just started and I know I have a lot of water weight to lose and that usually comes off at a rate of 3 -5 lbs per week for a month for me.
  • lilsunshinecc
    lilsunshinecc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im in how do i join?:wink:
  • katemanning3
    katemanning3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1 Sept: 112
    8 Sept: 110
    15 Sept:
    22 Sept:
    29 Sept:

I BROKE MY PLATEAU!!!!!!

Yay! That's SUCH a great feeling!

I love your goal of "just being overweight." That is so my goal! My actual goal weight would still put me in the overweight catagory but I don't care. I loved my body at that weight and I certainly didn't look overweight.
  • Mswife09
    Mswife09 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in too
  • revnica
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    got room for one more?