• mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor
    Loyal 
    Christian
    Doesn't play games and knows what they want out of life/a relationship
    Attracted to each other physically, emotionally
    Active-at least willing to comprise and enjoy what each other likes (I am a huge football fan and I love to travel)
    Loves kids and animals
    Communication
    50/50 partnership
    We have to make each other feel like we are the only two people on Earth when we are together
    Affectionate/passionate
    Can give and receive support
    There has to be chemistry 

Long list but all important!! :)
  • courtneyloveslogan
    Options
    LOL
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not looking for a spouse since I'm not really wife material. But if I was, I think I would appreciate a guy who knows how to listen and give me space when needed. I'm not a princess, so no really need to treat me like one. The guy would have to match to my stubbornness also.
    I think that's about it. Well blue eyes would be a nice bonus :wink:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    This thread made me puke in my mouth a little.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options

what, you don't want to be his little cowgirl princess?
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Save a horse ride a............atheist!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    Can she make a good sammich?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    OK, On pissing the bed...

Story 1: 6 people - one hotel room - concert - all Marines & their Significant Others. 3 of us in one bed. I wake up soaked. Marine in the middle of myself and another girl pissed the bed. I'm soaked... In hot Marine piss. Guess what?? That's not hot.

Story 2: Dating someone my age. About 3 months in, wake up soaked. Do you see a theme here?

Story 3: First Date. After dinner drinks. Conversation leads to "you into anything weird?" To me, this means... is the foot of the bed OK? No. He admits he gets a power trip off a golden shower. Date... Over.

Seriously, I'm lowering my standards to: Does not wet the bed or piss on me.
    Lol, I love your sense of humor!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    ...someone who isn't too stupid to have conversations with me about things that matter - like how Slurpees came to be, and what flavor my first batch of moonshine should be.

...someone who doesn't wake up and hate his job. I'm an even-keel kind of woman. I can't handle being with someone who hates such a large portion of his life.

...someone who takes responsibility for any dumb *kitten* he may do. I'm not your mom. Handle that.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    OK, On pissing the bed...

Story 1: 6 people - one hotel room - concert - all Marines & their Significant Others. 3 of us in one bed. I wake up soaked. Marine in the middle of myself and another girl pissed the bed. I'm soaked... In hot Marine piss. Guess what?? That's not hot.

Story 2: Dating someone my age. About 3 months in, wake up soaked. Do you see a theme here?

Story 3: First Date. After dinner drinks. Conversation leads to "you into anything weird?" To me, this means... is the foot of the bed OK? No. He admits he gets a power trip off a golden shower. Date... Over.

Seriously, I'm lowering my standards to: Does not wet the bed or piss on me.

Kind of reminds me of Dave Chapelle's piss on you song.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Save a horse ride a............atheist!!

You speak the truth.
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options

agreed
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What is DDF?
    Drug & Disease free

DDF sounds like something to specify only if:
    a. You are ordering a stripper
    b. You are ordering a prostitute
    c. You are ordering a mail order bride

Has DDF actually become common dating lingo? We have to specify that now? Can I go ahead and mark this as the down-ward turning point in our society?:laugh:
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    What is DDF?
    Drug & Disease free

DDF sounds like something to specify only if:
    a. You are ordering a stripper
    b. You are ordering a prostitute
    c. You are ordering a mail order bride

Has DDF actually become common dating lingo? We have to specify that now? Can I go ahead and mark this as the down-ward turning point in our society?:laugh:

HAHHAHAA, right. I had no idea wtf it meant either.

I guess DDF is the new LOL of the dating sites... so if someone says they're DF is it rude to ask them to specify which D-word they're not? Like, maybe you're OK with someone who does lines of coke off the kitchen table.. but you mistake the one D for someone who is infected with a "love bug" aka full blown HIV.

Yes, I see things in a WORST CASE SCENERIO because they're funnier that way to me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    It would kind of be like admitting you plan on have sex with someone immediately and simply prefer them not to have the herp...
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    It would kind of be like admitting you plan on have sex with someone immediately and simply prefer them not to have the herp...

This.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    What I look for:

1. Someone who isn't a total creeper.
    2. Someone who doesn't flirt with everything with boobs.
    3. Someone who doesn't seem like they'd spike my wine with Roofies just so he could be the "nice guy" and make sure I got home safe.

There's more, but those are really important.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

All of his posts are puke-worthy. At least that helps with weight-loss!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Aww, c'mon!

I mean, a little much, yes...but I think he's sincere...which goes a long way. I mean, its better than half the super players on this site lol.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Aww, c'mon!

I mean, a little much, yes...but I think he's sincere...which goes a long way. I mean, its better than half the super players on this site lol.

awwww someone has a crush