Let's get 'Turbo Fired' up!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My fave this morning....Fire 45! Love it!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Abs 10 and Fire 45 EZ today..week 6 is officially done!
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Do you follow the schedule during the "recovery week"? I'm running a marathon on October 23rd and I'm on week 8 this week. I think I'll just start back up with week 9 after the marathon.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Do you follow the schedule during the "recovery week"? I'm running a marathon on October 23rd and I'm on week 8 this week. I think I'll just start back up with week 9 after the marathon.
    I follow the schedule, but I still do other stuff like run and bike ride.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Finished week 5 today (didn't take a rest day due to family coming for the weekend) with 55EZ. I was able to use my weighted gloves the entire time.

I finally got my CLX in the mail and tried out the first workout (I think it's Burn 1). I will start an actual hybrid next week. I plan on doing HIIT workouts the days I do CLX and sub in TF workouts rather than the cardio in CLX.
  • SherryP71561
    Options
    Hey Stormy...there is actually a workout schedule in the CLX book that came with your videos. And the cardio dvd's with CLX are pretty awsome too. I love doing CLX and Turbo Fire together! Chalene is so much fun.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to Turbo Fire and found this post in the forum! I am starting Turbo Fire today and I am super excited about it! I would love support and encouragement from others who are currently doing Turbo Fire as well! :bigsmile: Also any tips that you can offer me would be great! I am starting with the prep schedule first, cause I am really out of shape, then I am going to move onto the HIIT schedule. :bigsmile:
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i still dont get the fire thrower move!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Hi all! Looks like this thread is getting a bit quiet. I've been off from work this week....sad to say I visit MFP more when I'm at work versus when I am home!

I started my CLX/TF hybrid this week....so far, so good. I ususally do a HIIT video the days I do CLX and the other days I either do Fire 55 or 45.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there! Hello to anyone new!
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Today was the first time I got to do Fire 55 EZ, and I think I love it as much as Fire 45. Week 7's done for me today :happy: My weight is still at a stand still, but my endurance is definitely improving and I'm still losing inches, so I'm happy.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Woo hoo...I did Fire 55 EZ this morning and had a ton of energy during it! I am trying to really focus on contracting my abs more now that I know the routines better.

I have to agree with you fridayjustleft...55EZ definitely ranks up there with Fire 45.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have trouble doing the jumping jack tuck jump moves?
    I just can't do it. I feel so uncoordinated.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Anyone else have trouble doing the jumping jack tuck jump moves?
    I just can't do it. I feel so uncoordinated.
    I got pretty okay at those, but the air jacks..not so much. Ok, more like not at all. I did Fire 45 today, and after the last fire drill, I always feel like "okay, that's enough" until the music for Boom starts playing. Picks my energy right back up, thankfully. How about the finale, though? Anyone else think that one just goes on and on forever, or is it just me?
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I used my weighted gloves for the entire Fire 45 Class this morning and it was like a whole new workout. I think I'm going to be sore in the morning!