Let's get 'Turbo Fired' up!

Options

Replies

• stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45 this morning and that was sure a workout! Loved the music and moves though...seemed to go by quick. I have to alter my schedule of workouts this week so tomorrow I have Sculp or Tone 30 (can't remember which one) and HIIT 20. I'm sure it will bust my booty!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Day 9 ...clx extreme abs and recharge....my abs are yelling. only burned 172 calories.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Got my days mixed up - was supposed to do Fire 45 today but did Core 20. Oh well, it worked out well because I had C25k also so I only worked out for 55 minutes instead of 80 minutes. Skipped Stretch 40 - I just couldn't do it......I'm pretty sure I would have fallen asleep!

I think I'll do Fire 55 EZ tomorrow and then Fire 45 on Thursday with C25k.

How is everyone else doing?? I can't believe I'm almost done with week 2!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Did Core 20 for the 1st time today. I liked it for the most part but I'm not sure I do standing ab work correctly. I've always struggled with that. The floor work was great, I like using the resistance band. Was supposed to do Stretch 40 but it's a little boring and I needed to burn some extra calories so decided to do Fire 30.
    I had Shakeology about an hour and a half before my workout and I think it really did give me more energy. This stuff just might do what it's supposed to!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Did Core 20 for the 1st time today. I liked it for the most part but I'm not sure I do standing ab work correctly. I've always struggled with that.

I feel the same way. I wish I could bring a trainer in for one day to teach me proper form on different workouts!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Just finished HIIT 20 and sculpt 30. I love how fast the HIIT workouts go! I think i may stick with my Cathe DVD's for strenghening though to keep up my weight training routine. Sculpt was a little too easy compared to what I've been doing.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have Fire 30 and Tone 30 today! Already lifted my legs today! Is everyone still loving TF??
  • stormy213
    Options
    I'm still lovin' it! I have to say though, this morning was the 1st time it was difficult for me to get out of bed to do my workout. Probably because I stayed up late to watch the Big Brother final episode (I'm a reality TV junkie!)....but I'm so glad I did it. I did Fire 45 which is a fun one so that helped!

Hope everyone is still hanging in there!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I kicked off Week 3 today with Fire 45 EZ - it kicked my *kitten*! I don't know if it's because there aren't any breaks, but it was the first time doing a TF workout that I had to stop a couple of times. I really enjoyed it though, it could possibly be my favorite so far. I like that I'm finally "getting it" and picking up on the routines a lot easier.
  • syd1980
    Options
    I'm still lovin' it! I have to say though, this morning was the 1st time it was difficult for me to get out of bed to do my workout. Probably because I stayed up late to watch the Big Brother final episode (I'm a reality TV junkie!)....but I'm so glad I did it. I did Fire 45 which is a fun one so that helped!

Hope everyone is still hanging in there!

love big brother too, missed the last show. hubby and me going to watch it tonight.

did clx burn circuit 3...slowed my reps down and felt it by rep 10. cant wait to do a turbo fire workout...seems like its been clx mostly.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Did anyone do the Inferno Plan? Now that I'm done with the first 2 weeks of the regular plan I am going to start the inferno this Sunday. I wanted to get a basic understanding of the workouts before just jumping into it and I feel pretty comfortable with them at this point. I'm going to really try to stick with the diet part too because that is always where I get lazy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have HIIT 20 to do after work and then tomorrow I'll be doing a Cathe DVD for strength training.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Just got done with HIIT 25. Even though it's the longest HIIT workout, I think it's my favorite. I can tell already that my jumps are getting just a little bit higher :smile:
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I had Fire 45 today...my FAVORITE!! Tomorrow is going to be my rest day and then Sunday I'm doing Core 20 and Fire 45 again!!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I wouldn't hit my goal for the week (cals burned) if I didn't do a good workout today, so I tried Fire 45 (I'm doing the hybrid, and that workout doesn't come in until week 4..I'm on week 3). SOOOO FUN! Loved it, until I twisted too hard (I really got into it, lol) and hurt my back. Still, I hope the other TF workouts are as fun as this one.
  • stormy213
    Options
    Well, I started the Inferno Plan today and so far, so good. Did Fire 55EZ and have stuck with the meal plan. Hopefully I can keep it up for the next 4 days.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do the meal plan; she should put out a vegetarian one.
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 today. Love it, but not noticing any difference yet. Belly still jiggles when I jump. hee. But they say results are usually in month 2. So here's hoping! I did Fire55 today and it is awesome!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - feel free to add me as a friend!
  • syd1980
    Options
    completed week 2 today...been feeling my core area alot this week. had core 20, ab 10 class this week, plus clx burn intervals and recharge.

went way over yesterday on my calories, went with the family to celerbrate my cuz and mine bday. so not going to weigh this week .
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I wish I could do the meal plan; she should put out a vegetarian one.

I agree! I like to think that I would follow it if there was a vegetarian option, but I know I wouldn't. :laugh:

Welcome iceey!