Let's get 'Turbo Fired' up!

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 today. That HIIT workout was tough! Also did W2D3 of C25k. Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but I don't want a weekend rest day so I'll do TF again tomorrow! Hope you're all having a great weekend!
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today was my Turbo Fire rest day because I do my long runs every Saturday morning. Tomorrow starts Week 3 and I have Fire 45 EZ Class on my schedule. I can't wait!
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cruisinamy your weight loss is awesome!! I love doing TF! Chalean is upbeat without being obnoxious. Tomorrow is fire 45 for me. It's hard, but I really like doing it. Lets go get it!!

I have Fire 45 tomorrow too!! my favorite! Are you ending week 4??

I'm ending week 5.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is my last day of the first month!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    I'm ending week 5.
    tomorrow is my last day of the first month!

That is awesome! Great dedication from both of you!!

I did Fire 30 and Stretch 10 again today. I'm definitely getting better at Fire 30. Tomorrow is Fire 55 EZ. I haven't quite decided what day I want my rest day to be yet. But I HAVE to workout tomorrow because we're going out to breakfast.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm so proud of you all! Everyone is doing great! As for me I just did the one day. We've been at my in-laws house visiting. Father in law has been ill. Anyway, I will be back at it next week. Are you all following the schedule in the booklet or just doing whatever dvd you want?
  • holly_v
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm so proud of you all! Everyone is doing great! As for me I just did the one day. We've been at my in-laws house visiting. Father in law has been ill. Anyway, I will be back at it next week. Are you all following the schedule in the booklet or just doing whatever dvd you want?

i hope everything is alright!

i follow the schedule. otherwise i would never do the 45 or 55 workouts! :laugh: i dread doing them but always feel so good after. today was 45 and i paired it with 30ds and my legs hurt for the first time since starting! im sure ill be fine tomorrow though
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

i hope everything is alright!

i follow the schedule. otherwise i would never do the 45 or 55 workouts! :laugh: i dread doing them but always feel so good after. today was 45 and i paired it with 30ds and my legs hurt for the first time since starting! im sure ill be fine tomorrow though

Wow! You rock!!!! WTG!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Today is my day off...thought about going to the gym and doing a c25k run but I figured I'd give myself a day off! My diary isn't going to be that great today but I'm back on eating real meals tomorrow lol! Tomorrow I am starting week 5 and I have Fire 55EZ and I will be lifting my back and biceps! Tuesday is only Fire 30 so I'll do some C25K then!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    do you mind if i join? im starting a turbo fire/chalean extreme hybrid tomorrow.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for the hybrid schedule to start adding in some cardio already! The first 4 weeks are pretty sans-cardio. The other night, though, I did Ab Burner. Omg it was hard..I'm still sore 2 nights later!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Started Week 5 today (in my 2nd round of TF). Did Fire 55EZ. love it! Burned 509 calories! I love the fire drills in this one. If there are jumps in a fire drill, I prefer them to be at the beginning of the fire drill, rather than end. Also did week 3, day 3 of 200 situp challenge and week 1 day 3 of 100 push up challenge.
    My 2 yr old is finally starting to leave me alone during my TF workouts. She used to demand my attention all the time, especially during my workouts. So I usually, would only workout during her naptime at 12 or 12:30pm. But now, she's better at finding something to entertain herself. Occasionally, she does a fire drill with me and cheers/high-fives me when it's done.
    Going to a my bro/sis-in-law's home for Labor Day -- gonna stick to healthy eating and no dessert! :) That's my plan and I'm sticking to it! Happy Labor Day!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Welcome Syd1980!!

I did Fire 55 EZ today - wasn't really feeling it because I ate waaayyy too much for breakfast, but I needed to do it, so I just got it over with. Went by really fast and was a lot of fun! I just can't wait till I'm a little farther in the program and "get" the workouts a little bit better. By the time I finally get the routine, she's on to something different. I started cracking up during the 7 steps when she said "look at your watch - what time is it? Oh, it's time to Turbo!" I'm so easily entertained! :laugh:

Going to go seek out some Labor Day deals at the outlet mall and then come home to do W3D1 of C25k. Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day!!!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Still waiting for my TF in the mail......I just want to get started already! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow!
  • holly_v
    Options
    Started Week 5 today (in my 2nd round of TF). Did Fire 55EZ. love it! Burned 509 calories! I love the fire drills in this one. If there are jumps in a fire drill, I prefer them to be at the beginning of the fire drill, rather than end. Also did week 3, day 3 of 200 situp challenge and week 1 day 3 of 100 push up challenge.
    My 2 yr old is finally starting to leave me alone during my TF workouts. She used to demand my attention all the time, especially during my workouts. So I usually, would only workout during her naptime at 12 or 12:30pm. But now, she's better at finding something to entertain herself. Occasionally, she does a fire drill with me and cheers/high-fives me when it's done.
    Going to a my bro/sis-in-law's home for Labor Day -- gonna stick to healthy eating and no dessert! :) That's my plan and I'm sticking to it! Happy Labor Day!

thats cute, you should teacher her to cheer you on all the way through (if it wouldnt distract you)

my cats are learning to stay away from my feet while i am turbo firing!
  • holly_v
    Options
    Still waiting for my TF in the mail......I just want to get started already! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow!

i hate waiting for stuff like that! i hope it comes tomorrow too!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    thanks , tell you about myself. im turning 31 in 2 weeks. Im a busy mom with a 10 yr old son , plus work a full time job as a nurse . i do night shift. also take care of my disable hubby due to cancer. i have always fought my weight and just got to a point where i didnt care anymore. one day i stepped on a scale and started crying i was at 340. today i weigh in at 208. have learned taking care of myself , helps take care of my family better. there is no going back to that same person. i have finished two rounds of p90x. needed a change so im doing the turbo fire.chalean extreme next.

finished day 1 , stretch 40 and i added the core 20 class. feeling the abs already , love this yoga class alot more than p90x's. burned 410 calories
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    thanks , tell you about myself. im turning 31 in 2 weeks. Im a busy mom with a 10 yr old son , plus work a full time job as a nurse . i do night shift. also take care of my disable hubby due to cancer. i have always fought my weight and just got to a point where i didnt care anymore. one day i stepped on a scale and started crying i was at 340. today i weigh in at 208. have learned taking care of myself , helps take care of my family better. there is no going back to that same person. i have finished two rounds of p90x. needed a change so im doing the turbo fire.chalean extreme next.

finished day 1 , stretch 40 and i added the core 20 class. feeling the abs already , love this yoga class alot more than p90x's. burned 410 calories

Wow! That's great! Congrats on the tons of weight loss you've had! And for completing 2 rounds of P90x! That's huge!
    After this 2nd round of TF, I think I want to attempt P90X.
    Welcome to Turbo Fire!
  • ostar8433
    Options
    Alright everyone, I got my TF this weekend, and I'm starting it today!! I'm a little nervous, but very excited! Wish me luck!! :bigsmile:
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    It's so inspiring to read everyone's posts, you are all doing great! I ate/drank too much this weekend so I really need to step it up this week! Yesterday I did Fire 30. Today is a CE Burn Circuit 3 day but I may do some cardio too if I have time.

Keep it up ladies!