"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

Cardio: 10 mile run, easy pace. 123 minutes.

Food: on target, even with a birthday dinner for a friend in the mix.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,719 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! No clients this morning and then 1 this evening then TKO. Last week of February and I'm a little off so I need to kick it into gear this week!

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: 4 parties attended this week. Luckily I'm not up in weight.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 1 client this morning and 2 tonight. Laundry today.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: Did really well and down today.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Didn't feel well on Monday, so took as a rest day.

Cardio: 6 mile run, easy pace.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, strength class tonight then TKO. Still just cleaning up the house today.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: High sodium day yesterday so weight is up a little bit.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

Strength training:

Goblet squats: 3x5x35lb

Deadlift: 2x5x155lb

Barbell Glute Bridge: 3x5x155lb, 1x10x155lb

Side plank: 2x30sec

Flutter Kicks: 3x20

Food: on target
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 1 client this morning and then 2 this evening. DW comes home today from the East coast. House is clean.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 12,10,8,6 x 4 sets

Assessment: Did okay yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning then 1 this evening and then TKO. Bringing in my wife's Sonata today for tune up and a diagnostic.

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: I sucked yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client this morning then strength training class. Taking my DD out with one of her best friends and his little brother to watch the SPONGEBOB movie later today.

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Was a bit over. Official weigh in tomorrow.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

Cardio: Ran in The Woodlands Marathon Relay. 4 person team, so we each ran about 6.5 miles, though looks like my part was only 6 miles (they must have had exchange point wrong). 61 minutes.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! No clients this morning and then 1 this evening then TKO. Off of goal last month by a 2lbs. Harder to lose little by little as I get older. Oh well, that just means I'll have to work harder and that's nothing new to me.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Sushi did me in yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!!

Cardio: Ran in The Woodlands Marathon Relay. 4 person team, so we each ran about 6.5 miles, though looks like my part was only 6 miles (they must have had exchange point wrong). 61 minutes.

How was the weather?

• brandiuntz
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Happy Saturday!!

How was the weather?

It sucked! Cold and raining. The rain had stopped before I had to do my leg of the relay, though. And I know cold is relative...it was in the low 40's, unseasonably cold for us, but none of the ice/snow issues other people have had. It tied my first half for coldest race I've run. At least it didn't have the winds my first half had (25mph gusts).
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Strength Training:

Goblet squats: 3x5x35lb

Deadlifts: 4x5x135lb

Food: on target
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 1 client this morning and 2 tonight. Laundry today.

Cardio: jog/walk 2 mile (300 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 12,10,8,6 reps for 4 sets.

Assessment: Had pho and ice cream yesterday.......and still went down. Yeah!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

How was the weather?

It sucked! Cold and raining. The rain had stopped before I had to do my leg of the relay, though. And I know cold is relative...it was in the low 40's, unseasonably cold for us, but none of the ice/snow issues other people have had. It tied my first half for coldest race I've run. At least it didn't have the winds my first half had (25mph gusts).
    Yeah, when I hear that people have to run in cold weather, you'd think that they'd be happy because of less sweating, but it does make a difference in some's performance.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

How was the weather?

Yeah, when I hear that people have to run in cold weather, you'd think that they'd be happy because of less sweating, but it does make a difference in some's performance.

I will take the cold over heat any day for running. Makes a huge difference on what pace you can maintain. I admit my summers get miserable and my pace shows it.

That said, there's a point when it's a little too cold. Really, the rain was what made it suck so much. And, since I was the last leg of the relay, I was waiting for my teammates to finish before I could go. Was hard to time my warm-up so that I stayed warm enough before racing. My first relay, so all a good learning experience. :)
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Cardio: 6 mile run, moderate pace. 68 minutes.

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, strength class tonight then TKO. Had to get a new battery for our Sonata today.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 12,10,8,6 x 4

Assessment: Good day yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!

Strength Training:

Bench press: 3x5x80lb

OHP: 3x5x50lb

Pendlay Row: 3x5x77.5

Plank: 1x60sec

Flutter Kicks: 1x20