"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Cardio: took a mile walk, and more steps to total over 5500.
    Weights: nothing. Still sore from yesterday.
    Calories: right on target.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    brandiuntz wrote: »
    Welcome, @64crayons ! And, I think I missed someone else??

Happy Sunday, all!

No workout on Saturday, as was at the art market all day. A solid 6 hours of standing, plus all that setup/teardown.

Sunday: Cardio: 7 mile run, easy pace. Running with my friend, her first time running 7 miles! Proud of her progress.

Food: on target. Back down to my usual weight of 160lb. Now, to drop a few more. Would rather hover around 157.

I'm in the same weight range as you are..........looking to lose enough over the next year to reach 155.......hmmm
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    @64crayons and @ninerbuff Good pairing. Having seen both of you on the forums, great choice by both!

I forget to report my exercise occasionally!

Late entry for Saturday... yes on early Monday

Cardio: 60 minutes on the elliptical 5 calculated miles, 670 calculated calories

Strength: None

Assessment: Eating is on track
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all! Didn't do anything yesterday and ate like crap so that's taken care of. lol

Today though

Cardi-lol: 14 min treadmill 3.5mph pace 80% of it at 7.0-9.0 incline. (I don't know what the numbers mean, but a solid incline

Strength:

Bench-10,8,5,3,2,3

Squat-10,10,8,6,2,2

Facepulls- 3x10

Seated Wide Grip Cable Row- 3x10

Hanging Leg Raise: 20, 22

Physio ball crunches: 50, 35

Assessment: Eating yesterday was pretty bad but holidays are officially over and back on track starting today. I'm actually ready for it. lol
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Monday All,

Strength: Body Beast Bulk Legs

Cardio: none yet, maybe later

Nutrition: On track, hopefully keep staying on track, so I see a loss, soon
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Well, today should be inundated with a full gym this morning. Let's see how it goes. Unfortunately for me, I severely sprained my left MCL while taking a fall from some steps and lower body is out right now till it's healed.

Cardio: boxing- 30 min (200 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi yesterday. I did okay. Knee hurts and hobbling around isn't fun. Been awhile since I've had an injury this significant.
  • ovidnine
    Options
    Ack! Sorry to hear about your strained MCL. That sucks. Hope it heals up quickly for you.
  • luluinca
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Well, today should be inundated with a full gym this morning. Let's see how it goes. Unfortunately for me, I severely sprained my left MCL while taking a fall from some steps and lower body is out right now till it's healed.

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi yesterday. I did okay. Knee hurts and hobbling around isn't fun. Been awhile since I've had an injury this significant.

Oh no, I hate to hear that! Take care of it and give it time to heal. Being injured is the worst!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Nothing yesterday but we had a party here and I spent the better part of two days on my feet moving around and burned up some calories. Was going to walk the dog but had to babysit the business while my husband went and bought the lumber for a backyard project. I helped him unload it all into our warehouse so I'll count that as strength training and call it a day. I'm also going to undecorate from Christmas!

Back to the gym tomorrow and back to normal around here............I hope!

Have a great week everyone!
  • OyGeeBiv
    Options
    Hey gang,

I hope you're not in too much pain and that you heal quickly.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Hey gang,

Praying for a speedy recovery for you! Not a good way to start a year! :(
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

I am happy to get back to my normal routine.

I didn't log yesterday...I was a complete comatose couch vegetable watching 6 hours of Star Wars with the family. As for what I ate, um no comment it was bad then worse.

@ninerbuff sorry to hear about the tear, wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery!

Krav Maga class tonight.

Strength:
    Shoulder width grip Pull-ups 6x3
    Barbell military press 5x7 60 lbs
    Front squats (power) 5x5 85 lbs
    Lat pull down 3x8 85 lbs

2 sets of:
    Rowing 500 m
    Skipping 2 mins

Assessment: probably having butterfly pork chops for dinner. I bought some greens I haven't tried before including dandelion greens, red Swiss chard & baby Bok Choy. Had some of the chard & dandelions for my lunch; will need to start adding other produce I've never tried before going forward.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »

Happy Sunday, all!

No workout on Saturday, as was at the art market all day. A solid 6 hours of standing, plus all that setup/teardown.

Sunday: Cardio: 7 mile run, easy pace. Running with my friend, her first time running 7 miles! Proud of her progress.

Food: on target. Back down to my usual weight of 160lb. Now, to drop a few more. Would rather hover around 157.

I'm in the same weight range as you are..........looking to lose enough over the next year to reach 155.......hmmm

Those last 5 pounds, I tell ya, are hard to get off. I have gotten down to 156lb on occasion, but I tend to creep up and hover around 160lb. Better than most of last year, when I sat around 163lb. Slow progress, but still progress!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

Hope it heals fast and well. Knee injuries are no fun at all.
  • luluinca
    edited January 2016
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »

Happy Sunday, all!

Those last 5 pounds, I tell ya, are hard to get off. I have gotten down to 156lb on occasion, but I tend to creep up and hover around 160lb. Better than most of last year, when I sat around 163lb. Slow progress, but still progress!

And if you're like me I don't really hate where I'm at anyway. I feel good and feel strong so I'm not super motivated to lose any more. I'm right where my doctor wants me to be but I spent most of my adult life in the 140's so I feel as though I could lose a few more pounds. Plus I lost an inch in height in the last 10 years......LOL
  • OyGeeBiv
    Options
    Cardio: 5500 steps
    Nothing else all day. 5500 steps was a struggle, today was a bad fibro day. Still, I am doing well with my calories.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    We got at least 10 snowflakes in Virginia Beach today!

Strength: Curls, upper body, and some ab work (I'm terrible at counting reps and sets!)

Cardio: 36 minutes on the elliptical, 4 calculated miles, 555 calculated calories

Assessment: On track, still trying to decide whether to drop a few more or stay at maintenance / go towards recomp and building

Hope things heal up soon @ninerbuff Glad to see everyone else is either still at it or back at it.
  • ovidnine
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Cardio: 15 minutes tread 3.5mph, ~8.5 average incline

Strength: Bench- 10, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1 Squat- 10, 10, 8, 6, 2, 2 accessory- zuttman curls, bent over DB rear delt raise, pullups one arm db rows

Assessment: eating was back on track. slightly under my calories for the day which is good as i have about 4-5 holiday pounds to now lose.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Highlights from @robertw486 makes me LOL, :)

Strength: body Beast Bulk Back, deadlifted with 45 lbs. dumbbells and Reverse Rowed 110 lbs. with EZ bar as part of this routine, oh and 2 sets of pull ups, I did it using pull up bar, for the third, had to use a lat pull down, getting stronger and feeling awesome about it.

Cardio: Nothing planned, hoping I can sneak some in tho.

Nutrition: was good and on track.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Lol, everyone is asking at work if I hurt myself working out and when I tell them it's because I slipped and fell, they have a look like "WTF"? Really? Sucks when you get injured just doing normal stuff. It's stiff, but I think I avoided major injury. We'll see in a couple of weeks.

Cardio: boxing- 45 min (300 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops last night. Calories on target.