"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Worked with my trainer this morning doing mostly upper body. Still trying to gain strength back overall from the shoulder injury. Started with 10 min calisthenics and shoulder warmup.

Cardio: 15 min run.

Strength: With trainer.

3X15 hoist press w/20
    3X15 hoist pulldown w/40
    3X15 twist cable w/17
    2 min row machine
    3X10 DB shoulder press w/12/12
    2X10 chinups w-108
    3X15 fly w/15/15
    3X15 cross row w/40
    2X15 calf raises w/40
    3X20 ball crunch
    3X15 ball hip flexor raises
    2X15 tricep extensions w/30

Assessment: Shrimp for dinner tonight!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! My SIL has graduation party and then we hang out with an old highschool buddy, then later take my DD and niece to Circus, Circus.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: All types of foods!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Gang!

ok, Rest week is over and I'm back to workout land! during the rest week, I did a 7 day yoga home retreat workout, from doyouyoga.com, a perfect fit for my resting week.
    Started today with another program from bodybuilding, it's called perfect summer shred workout. It has weights and either steady state cardio or HIIT. This is an advanced program, and boy did I feel it this morning!!!!

Cardio: 20 minutes HIIT to be done after work
    Strength: Chest, Triceps and Abs done!

Nutrition has been too relaxed last few days, my goal is to work on nutrition and get it under control, well, not necessarily today or tomorrow tho, hubby will be going away tomorrow and the plan is to be in total control of my nutrition, while he's away.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Back from a long weekend in Vegas and ready to get back to work. I need to drop some weight now that I can actually do a lot more cardio. Have to take DD into orthodontist today too because somehow she dislodged a wire from her braces.

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Too much eating over the weekend, so weight is up.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Gonna watch "Independence Day Ressurgance" after morning clients with DD!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo and vegetables.
  • luluinca
    Options
    This is sort of a rough week here. I was sick most of the night last night so missed the gym this morning but managed a 2.6 mile walk with my pooch..........she loved it. The next two days we have Dr Appts for hubby pretty early so no gym for me. Hoping to get back on track by Friday!

Cardio: 2.6 mile walk with dog.

Strength: None

Assessment: Around 1000 calories today because my tummy was still a little iffy..........
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Laundry and yard work today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Tuesday.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning All!!!

@luluinca Hope you feel all better and all is well with hubby

Yesterday's workout:
    Cardio: Steady Cardio 45 minutes, stationary bike

Strength: Perfect Summer Shred: Legs! Wow!!!! killer leg workout! those sets and reps were unreal, silly me, lifting my max for those many sets and reps! well, if anything, I know now, my 1RM must be a lot higher than what I lifted for those workouts yesterday!

Nutrition: was high on carbs and super low on protein, a trend that needs to be changed ASAP.

Today is a lifting rest day, but will be doing HIIT or maybe even better, doing a tapout session after work.
  • luluinca
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Good Morning All!!!

@luluinca Hope you feel all better and all is well with hubby

Yesterday's workout:
    Cardio: Steady Cardio 45 minutes, stationary bike

Strength: Perfect Summer Shred: Legs! Wow!!!! killer leg workout! those sets and reps were unreal, silly me, lifting my max for those many sets and reps! well, if anything, I know now, my 1RM must be a lot higher than what I lifted for those workouts yesterday!

Nutrition: was high on carbs and super low on protein, a trend that needs to be changed ASAP.

Today is a lifting rest day, but will be doing HIIT or maybe even better, doing a tapout session after work.

Thanks, I'm fine, it was just a 24 hour bug or something I ate that didn't agree with me. Can't get back to the gym until Friday and Saturday but I did put a 40 min swim in today!

Cardio: 40 min backstroke.

Strength: Nope

Assessment: Still eating a little on the low side.........protecting tummy. Should be back to normal by Friday!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and then 3 this evening. Last day of the month! It's been pretty challenging for me. Looking forward to July!

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: KFC last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Livelymeal wrote: »
    Why do you think that exercise with a Hoop not enough effective? Exercise like this
    Exercise is for fitness and health. Weight loss is dependent on CICO.

• MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning Gang!

Cardio: LMC HIIT Shock Plyo 30 minutes

Strength: SHOULDERS, TRAPS, ABS, CALVES

Nutrition: did better carb wise, but protein was still on the low side.
  • ninerbuff
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning only. Later I'm going to go watch "The Legend of Tarzan".

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, squat, leg extensions, seated leg curls, lying leg curls. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo yesterday
  • luluinca
    Options
    This entire week was a bust as far as workouts go. I am swimming almost every afternoon but I don't think it burns too many calories really. And I got one dog walk in. I am going to the gym in the morning so hopefully it will be the beginning of a better string of days!

Have a great 4th of July weekend!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Getting a new bedroom set today. Well actually not new, but a friend of mine is moving and selling his and it's in excellent shape and I need to get rid of the black laquer 90's bedroom set I have.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Ate Cajun last night. Mostly crawfish.
  • luluinca
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Have a great weekend everyone!

I finally made it back to the gym and next week should be more normal around here...........fingers crossed!

Cardio: Getting in a 30 to 40 min swim this afternoon.

Strength: 1X5 DL w/115, 1X5 DL w/135 and 1X3 DL w/140 lbs, 3X10 shrugs w/95 lbs, 3X10 DB shoulder press w/15/15, 3X10 floor press w/65 lbs, 3X10 inverted rows, 50 ball crunch, ball hip flexor raises, 2X10 chinups w-108, 3X15 fly w/15/15, 3X12 chest press w/40, 3X15 single arm cross row w/40, 2X15 calf raises w/40, 2X15 tricep extensions w/30 and 3X10 rope tricep pushdown w/30.

Increased my DL by 5 lbs but still a ways away from my highest.

Assessment: Fish last night and tri tip tonight. Staying within calories and not gaining any weight but I did lose a couple of lbs a couple of weeks ago. Not really trying to do that anymore so last week was a little better even though I didn't get much exercise.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy 4th of July Eve!

Cardio: Got the dog our for 3.5 miles and we ran 2.75 of it. Getting closer to running a 5K.

Strength: Not today.

Assessment: Home made pizza tonight..............uggghhh.
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this thread. I have those last 5 lbs left to lose. The past few months I've gotten my diet on track, after finding out I have some severe food allergies (including gluten and dairy). I had already given up gluten because I suspected I had a problem with it. Giving up dairy has not been as bad as I thought, but still tough. I've been feeling so much better too! And I've really been kicking up my exercise! I will be finished with 30 Day Shred in a wk. and then a couple days later will be starting Focus T25. I can't wait, but I'm scared too
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Littlegurl wrote: »
    I'm new to this thread. I have those last 5 lbs left to lose. The past few months I've gotten my diet on track, after finding out I have some severe food allergies (including gluten and dairy). I had already given up gluten because I suspected I had a problem with it. Giving up dairy has not been as bad as I thought, but still tough. I've been feeling so much better too! And I've really been kicking up my exercise! I will be finished with 30 Day Shred in a wk. and then a couple days later will be starting Focus T25. I can't wait, but I'm scared too
    Welcome!