"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,578 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and then 3 this evening. Nothing much today. If not too hot, will do some yard clean up

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:[/] Ate out all day yesterday. Pizza and Carl's Jr.s
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning only. Hot one today in the Bay Area!

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: legs- squats, leg press, lunges, lying leg curls, seated leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Gang,

Week's review:
    Cardio: HIIT twice a week, Steady state cardio twice a week
    Strength: 4 days a week, and now adding a second leg day
    also, starting to eat in surplus, hopefully the result will be adding lean muscles and not too much fat. :)
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    TGIF everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Yesterday I got a 35 min swim and and today:

Cardio: 10 min stairmaster and 10 min treadmill post strength training.

Strength: Dead lifts, leg press, lunges, dips, bench press and single arm bicep curls. Worked out with a friend so it was a bit different. He does 6 sets of each exercise and thinks I should start doing that now too.

Assessment: Eating out for lunch today!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Go pick up a portable music stand for my DD, finish packing her stuff for camp and then off to a bday party for my DW's BF's daughter.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Arby's and pizza yesterday. Good thing I stayed in calorie range.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Didn't do much yesterday but running errands and cleaning but did get a 35 min swim in last night.

Today Cardio Only: 3.25 miles with the dog walking and running and another swim later.

Assessment: I'm beginning a new workout routine tomorrow and so I'm trying to eat more protein. I've been sort of plateaued muscle wise so I'm going to push it a little and change up my workouts by doing some Supersets. We'll see how it goes.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 later tonight. A little grocery shopping today. With my DD gone off to camp, there wont' be much I need to cook. :(

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Junk food yesterday on my drive, so really no great tracking done.
  • luluinca
    Options
    This last weekend seemed like it just flew by.........uggghhh, Monday already!

Cardio: 10 min run post workout

Strength: Put in a 30 min calisthenic, shoulder rehab and stairmaster warmup followed by:

5X5 Squats w/105 lbs

Supersets
    #1: 3X10 bent over rows w/75 lbs & 3X10/8/6 bench press w65>75 lbs
    #2: 3X10 incline bench press w/20/20 & 3X10 wide grip lat pulldowns w/60
    #3: 3X10 bench dumbbell flyes w/10/10 & 3X10 seated rows w/70 lbs
    #4: 3X10 assisted dips & 3X10 assisted chinups (close grip)

3X10 leg extensions w/50 lbs
    3X10 calf raises w/70 lbs
    3X10 outer thighs w/70

Assessment: Fish tonight
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good morning Gang!

Weekend did a lot of walking and stuff, plus the Glute workout from Bret Conrearas

today:
    Cardio: HIIT 20 minutes
    Strength: Chest, Triceps and Abs
    have got in the bulking mood, deciding to build my legs. been upping my protein and starting to use BCAA again, let's see if it works.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, hmmmm, good luck with the bulk. I'd love to try that but at my age, height and weight I still have too much fat on me. I may go for a maintenance recomp though.... ;)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll bite.

Today was upper body.

Warmup:
    3x10 side and front hanging knee raises, 3x12 inverted medicine ball crunches, 3x12 inverted Russian twists with medicine ball.

Strength training:
    Barbell bench press - 3x10 100lb
    Barbell curls - 3x10 50lb
    Barbell shoulder press - 3x10 50lb
    Cable tricep pushdowns - 3x10 35lbs
    Barbell underhand-grip bent over rows - 3x10 95lb
    One-arm dumbbell rows - 3x10 35lb
    Dumbbell standing tricep extensions - 3x10 25lb

Cardio:
    Stair Stepper, 20 min. Level 11

Cool down:

Stretching 20 min

Intake:
    Under calorie goal, and within macro goal, though a little low on protein than I'd like. Still working on water intake, which is always my biggest struggle, oddly.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Haircut and trim the bushes today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank. Yum.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    @MJFSH, hmmmm, good luck with the bulk. I'd love to try that but at my age, height and weight I still have too much fat on me. I may go for a maintenance recomp though.... ;)

Oh my! Fat on you? no way! you are so lean girl!
    This bulking thing is a first for me also, have been doing what I do, but don't see legs definition, so something had to change, if I gain weight in the process of building legs, I will deal with it later, but my intentions are to gain lean muscles, as if it's possible without adding fat on the side! haha

Cardio: Turbofire, Fire 45 EZ, but only 25 minutes of it

Strength: Perfect Summer Shred: Legs

It's been about one week of making changes, and I see weight is already increasing, trying hard to be brave and trust it's stepping in the right direction, I will give it a month for now and see what happens next.
  • luluinca
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @MJFSH, Hah, thanks but still pudgy in places. I'm just trying to maintain the weight and lean out a little. I would like to build some muscle too though.

Good luck on your bulk. That is a little scary but you already know how to get rid of the weight when you're done so you'll be fine.

Cardio: Took the dog out for a 2.75 mile run but had to walk about .25 of it up a hill. I keep trying to conquer that thing but haven't quite gotten there yet. I'm running a 5K in 3 weeks so I'm trying to get at least a couple of 2.75 - 3.5 mile runs in per week.

Strength: Not today.

Assessment: I've done really well since Saturday getting my protein in.........trying to keep it up if possible. I don't know why it's so difficult, I'm not even that much of a carb person.....LOL
  • luluinca
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Had a great session with my trainer this morning.

Cardio: 10 min run post workout

Strength: 20 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab warmup followed by:

3X15 cable twist w/17
    3X15 cable low to high chop w/20
    3X15 cable high to low chop w/20
    2X15 yd lunge w/12 lb ball shoulder press
    3X12 RDL to row w/34 lbs
    3X15 TRX bicep and triceps
    2X12 cable shoulder press w/15
    3X12 lateral raise w/15
    Leg press 1X12 @ 310 lbs, 2X10 @ 400 lbs, 2X10 @ 490 lbs and 1X20 @ 310 lbs
    3X10 outer thigh w/70
    3X12 calf raise w/70

Assessment: Hamburgers for dinner. Keeping cals within maintenance range and getting my protein in. My weight is stable right now.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Missing my DD after only 3 days.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Too lazy to cook, so got Panda Express
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca and @MJFSH............................you gals are killin' it with your physiques! How many would kill for them?
  • luluinca
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    @luluinca and @MJFSH............................you gals are killin' it with your physiques! How many would kill for them?

LOL, thanks niner. I guess I just don't see it yet but I definitely agree that MJFSH is killin' it! I'm just happy right now to be injury free and moving the weights up again! I persevere!

BTW, thanks for this group..........really keeps me focused!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »

LOL, thanks niner. I guess I just don't see it yet but I definitely agree that MJFSH is killin' it! I'm just happy right now to be injury free and moving the weights up again! I persevere!

BTW, thanks for this group..........really keeps me focused!
    My pleasure. Before I was on here, I was on the Nutrisystem forums doing the same. I like it here so much better because it's a LIFESTYLE way of eating and exercising rather than just one for just trying to teach people how to exercise. I get to actually use some of the information I learned in college.

Just like you, it keeps me on my toes. I get lazy like anyone else, but having to come in here everyday puts me in the thinking of "okay, keep up the good habits".

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and then 3 this evening. Still another hot day. With the exception of the gym exercising, I don't feel like being outside.

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:[/] Steak and vegetables yesterday.