Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    TGIF everyone! I'm well and rested and back in business. We're finally going to go see Star Trek today...yay!

Cardio: 15 min run post workout

Strength: 30 min warmup of calisthenics, shoulder rehab and stairmaster followed by:

5X5 Squats w/105 lbs

Supersets
    #1: 3X10 bent over rows w/75 lbs & 3X10 bench press w65 lbs
    #2: 3X10 incline bench press w/20/20 & 3X10 wide grip lat pulldowns w/60
    #3: 3X10 bench dumbbell flyes w/10/10 & 3X10 seated rows w/70 lbs
    #4: 3X10 assisted dips & 3X10 assisted chinups (close grip)

3X10 leg extensions w/50 lbs
    3X10 outer thighs w/70

I'm ready to increase weight on squats but decided to wait a week since I was sick this week and missed a workout. I probably could have gone for it but decided to be a little cautious for a change. ;)

Assessment: Not sure what's on the menu for today but we may eat out one meal!

Have a great weekend you guys!

• luluinca
    Happy Saturday. I'm enjoying being healthy considering I had a cold not that many days ago....... :p

Cardio: Ran a new route this morning with the dog that had a couple of hills so my time was a little slower than I hoped but did 3 miles in 40 minutes then walked another mile coming home. Felt good and I think I can improve my time before my 5K in two weeks. It'll be a flat route so that should improve my time.

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Ribs for dinner tonight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,888 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! One make up session to do this morning, then doing some yard clean up.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: KFC last night.
  • luluinca
    Did legs today and enjoyed it. Hope you're all having a great weekend. We're enjoying watching the Olympics.

Cardio: Not today

Strength: 35 min warmup followed by:

1X5 DL w/115, 1X5 DL w/135 and 1X5 DL w/145
    3X10 pushups
    Leg press 1X15 w/310, 2X12 w/400 and 2X10 w/490 lbs
    2X20 each leg hip extensions on physio ball & 2X10 hip reach side/back
    3X10 single leg curls w/50
    3X10 leg extensions w/50
    3X10 calf raises w/70
    3X10 glute master w/40
    4X15 yd lunges w/20 lbs bar shoulder press
    3X10 KB sumo squat w/50lbs

Assessment: Ribs last night and pot roast tonight............guess I'm in the mood for meat! ;)
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Good Morning and Happy Monday Gang!!!

Was making awesome gains, but feeling run down and tired with my old program, so had to switch things around.
    started P90X this morning, it's basically 4 lifting day, one Plyometric and one Yoga day. Since I'm doing Yoga nightly, Yoga day will not happen during morning, so will be lifting and plyo in the morning.

Strength: P90X Chest and Back, unlimited number of pull ups and push ups, my lats are feeling bless fully wasted! loving the feeling, still considering if I keep with P90X for the whole 90 days or switch to bodybuilding programs, so far this is the test week, will see how it goes.

Yoga and Ab work to be done tonight

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 later tonight. Cooler today, so may get in an extra bike ride later. We'll see.

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Didn't do much this weekend so food was within reason. Did end up stripping off old caulk in my shower and recaulking it yesterday.
  • luluinca
    LOL, apparently the cough part of the cold decided to show up 4 days after the cold left...........weird. Anyway, taking another couple of forced days off to feel better. Should be back at it by Wed. I really hate being sick and I need to workout and run!

Have a great week everyone............talk to you in a couple of days!
  • MJFSH
    Oh no @luluinca feel better soon!!!

Good Morning All!

P90X Plyometric done!
    Yoga Later!

today, I have to stop the junk rush and stay within my macros!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Not much today. Probably just catch up with the Olympics I have DVR'd.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank last night with mashed potatoes!
  • luluinca
    Woke up feeling rested and no cough to speak of so went out for a walk......about a mile in decided to run.

Cardio: Walked about 1.25 miles and ran 1.30 with the dog on horse trails this morning

Strength: Tomorrow with trainer

Assessment: Up a couple of lbs but I think it's from inadvertent carb loading, not calories. When I'm sick I eat carbs.....LOL, and a little junk @MJFSH!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Nice day today. Will find a way to kick it outside.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Short ribs last night!
  • MJFSH
    Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!

Cardio: walk tonight
    Strength: P90X Shoulders and Arms
    also, 10 minutes yoga later after work

Did good with macros last night, my boys want Chinese food, making it easy for me to skip it and have something better and healthier. :)
  • luluinca
    Happy Hump Day!

Cardio: 10 min stairmaster and 10 min bike cross training (HR @ 140)

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including shoulder rehab. 60 min strength training w/trainer in including 120 lb squats (yay), single leg dumbbell opp toe touch RDL w/40 lbs, TRX pistol squats, curl and press w/20's, cable fly to press, cable bow row, lunges w/press.

Assessment: Just a normal day here for a change now that I'm over that weird cold.
  • MJFSH
    Happy Friday Eve!

Strength: P90X Legs and Back
    Cardio: nightly hour and half long walk

weekend needs to get here before my legs give up!
    and sadly, I went over in every single macro nutrition last night, even tho I eat 100% clean! so depressing! I mean if I had tripped over because of a yummy treat, that was totally acceptable but going over while eating healthy? no way!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and then 3 this evening. Time to clean up the computer room!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:[b/] Steak last night!
  • luluinca
    5K is coming up on the 21st so I'm getting my runs in now that I feel better. Today is my Friday......LOL

Cardio: 3.05 mile run with my dog on the horse trails here

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Steak tonight! ;)
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 4 clients this morning only. Just laundry and cleaning the house after work today.

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: legs- squats, leg press, lunges, lying leg curls, seated leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Tacos!
  • MJFSH
    Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!!!

Didn't have too much time to play this morning so combined the Cardio and Strength and did

P90X3 CVX, it's cardio combined with weight

It's Friday and Pizza day again and funny enough, that doesn't even throw me off my schedule all as much, isn't IIFYM great? B)
  • luluinca
    Checking in late today but had a nice workout at the gym!

Cardio: One mile run after strength training

Strength: 30 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab warm-up followed by:

3X5 Dead lifts @115/135/145
    3X10 bent over rows @75

Arnold's Supersets
    #1: 4X10 standing dumbbell curls w/12.5 & 4X10 prone dumbbell extensions w/12.5/12.5
    #2: 3X10 incline dumbbell curls w/15/15 & 3X10 of overhead extensions w/30 & 3X10 tricep pushdowns w/30
    #3: 4X10preacher curls w/25lbs & 3X10 of seated dips w/90 lbs added

3X10 outer thigh w/70

Assessment: Ate like crap today.............ugghhh, including a piece of fried chicken that tasted way too good!

Have a great weekend!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 make up sessions then the rest of the day to myself. Will catch up with Olympics and trim some trees today.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Sushi last night!