"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Had a great run at the park on a new path. Didn't take the dog so I was able to shave 35 seconds off my mile time which doesn't sound like much but made me happy!

Cardio: 3.3 miles with HR in the anaerobic zone the entire time!

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Have been eating too crazy lately so back to normal today and a bit of a deficit this week!

Have a great Sunday!!!

• luluinca
    Options
    Another great workout this morning!

Have a great week everyone!

Cardio: One mile run

Strength: 25 min calisthenics warmup including shoulder rehab followed by:

5X5 Squats w/115 lbs
    leg press 12@310 lbs, 2X10@ 400 lbs and 2X10@ 490 lbs

Supersets
    #1: 3X10 bent over rows w/75 lbs & 3X10 bench press w65 lbs
    #2: 3X10 incline bench press w/20/20 & 3X10 wide grip lat pulldowns w/60
    #3: 3X10 bench dumbbell flyes w/10/10 & 3X10 seated rows w/70 lbs
    #4: 3X10 assisted dips & 3X10 assisted chinups (close grip)

Assessment: Ate a little better yesterday and already lost 2 lb of the carb/fat/sodium fest from Friday and Saturday.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Monday Fit People! :)

Strength: P90X: Chest and Back and UFC FIT: Abs Assassin done!

Cardio: walk in the evening with my son, don't really feel for those walks, but don't want to discourage him, so yeah, long walk in the evening!

Nutrition: been ok, I have learned to be more detailed journalizing my meals, so I seem to ran out of macros to quick, but I have learned all this time, I have been eating a lot more carbs, than I have been budgeted for, but still ok, since even tho I have gained a pound or two, I have still managed to lose bf%. so cool to see bf dropping! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 later tonight. Doing laundry and getting ready for our vacation!

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Cleaned out the van this weekend and make sure it's in tip top shape. Ate pretty good this weekend with a higher calorie meal at IHOP.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ninerbuff, where are you guys going on vacation?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! No clients this morning because I go register my daughter for school today!!! She's excited. Later I just have 2 clients tonight. Bought my daughter new clothes for school so I'll be doing laundry today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Yosemite! My extended family and us rented an 8 bedroom cabin with indoor swimming pool and media room. We'll be hiking and fishing too.

• MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!!

@ninerbuff that sounds like a great vacation, time spent with family, enjoying the nature, have fun!

Cardio: P90X: Plyometric 60 minutes of jumping and bouncing everywhere! haha

Strength: none yet today, maybe will add some glute work tonight.

Been eating reasonably, noticing the side line shaping on sides of my legs, not all that visible yet, but I see it! ha! I have been working for this forever, so good to see hard work paying off.

• luluinca
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    luluinca wrote: »
    Yosemite! My extended family and us rented an 8 bedroom cabin with indoor swimming pool and media room. We'll be hiking and fishing too.

Oh wow, that sounds like so much fun. I love Yosemite!

I just ran today...............2 miles.

• luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, great progress on the legs!!!!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Thank you @luluinca !!! :)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Start packing for our trip to Yosemite. Last chance for vacation!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Short ribs last night!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Hump Day people! :)

Strength: P90X Shoulders and Arms
    Cardio: None or maybe UFC FIT: Abs Assassin could be looked at as cardio? how are Abs workouts looked at anyway?

Nutrition was excellent yesterday, This morning tho, mmmm different story! had a egg and sausage breakfast wrap from McDonald, to be honest it was soooo tasty! wow! but when I saw the calorie content, ha! that was no joke! 710 freaking calories! 44 fat! oh boy!
    and I have promised the boys to take them to Mediterranean restaurant for diner, so I hereby declare today a total disaster, if I can not stop at one falafel sandwich that is.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Last session of 12 with my trainer this morning. Probably won't hire one again until next spring if I feel the need to. He really helped me bring my shoulder all the way back after 10 weeks of physical therapy and has also helped me with strengthening my right hip. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Cardio: One mile run. Have my first 5K run on Sunday and I think I'm ready. Taking running a little easy this week so I'm not burned out by Sunday. Next week I plan to begin training for a 10K in November.

Strength: 20 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab warm-up followed by:

3X10 TRX squats & 3X10 TRX lunge and drive
    3X12 curl and press w/15/15 lbs
    3X15 cable cross flyes w/7/7
    3X10 cable row w/rotation 23 lbs
    3X12 seated flye and chest press w/15/15
    3X12 single leg DL w/40 lb KB
    2X10 seated shoulder press w/20
    2X15 ball slam w/10lbs
    3X12 outer thigh w/70
    3X12 leg extensions w/50
    3X10 calf raises w/90 lbs added
    3X10 seated rows w/75

Assessment: Still have a couple of lbs to lose from my two extravagant weekends in a row.......getting there.

Have a great Hump Day!

@MJFSH, I love those McDonald's breakfast sandwiches...........WOW on the calories though!!!

• MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca love them too, but got to be smarter about my selection next time, it was a total of 710 cal, 56 carb, 44 fat, and only 28 protein! but usually by this time of the day, I would have had my lunch already, but still feeling so full since I had the wrap at 9:00.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, sounds like you'll be able to fit it in. Not much protein for that many calories though........I have enough trouble getting protein in as it is...... ;)

BTW, now I want one.......lol
  • MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca I actually will be fitting it in, even with my lunch and protein shake, all depending if I can stop at one falafel sandwich for dinner tho. Lunch and protein shake are absolutely needed, because they are my major protein source, can't skip those.
    I usually won't be able to get all my protein in, if not having a shake. do you take whey protein?
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, I can't tolerate whey so I use an organic rice protein in the morning before a run or workout. I can't seem to workout without some calories so that works for me. Add in some blueberries, spinach, coconut water and plain greek yogurt and I'm good to go. I've been doing better on protein lately because I'm making a big effort........getting to the 120-130g range. I feel better with more protein.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca Awesome job getting the protein macro under control! I totally understand what a tough task that is!

Strength: P90X: Legs and back

Cardio: walk tonight

Nutrition: went over in carbs and fat last night, today will be a better day, has to be :)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! Quick workout for me, then on our way to Yosemite!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:[b/] KFC last night.