"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning and mow the lawn today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- squats, leg press, leg extensions, lying leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baby back ribs and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! BRR getting colder here. 38 degrees and that's cold for CA. I need to bundle up more.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- dumbbell side laterals, dumbell rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbbell raises, lying side lateral raise. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Man I need to get used to the cold now. 5am run in morning wakes me up though. Kbox class tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- hammer incline rows, dumbbell rows, machine seated row, pullovers.4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Brrr. Running every morning in the cold is tough. Just ordered a balaclava to help keep my neck and face warmer.

Strength: chest- incline bench press, single arm cable flyes, machine dips, cable crossovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Fresh shrimp rolls for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Just a couple of clients, kickboxing class and some time at the school as well.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, incline curls, cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Friday the 13th! Eh, it's always gonna be a good day for me.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb chops and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, and house cleaning.

Strength: legs- squats, leg press, leg extensions, lying leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! My county will likely be rolling back to purple tier tomorrow. If that happens, gyms are supposed to do outdoor workouts only. But we're keeping ours open for indoor workouts because of the protocols being much higher than that of even a hospital.

Strength: shoulders- dumbbell side laterals, dumbell rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbbell raises, lying side lateral raise. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! So today was rolled back to purple. Again, my gym ISN'T complying with what the county demands and we're staying open. Let's see how this plays out because we do have lawyers vying for our company in court since July on this.

Strength: back- hammer incline rows, dumbbell rows, machine seated row, pullovers.4x12,10,8,6.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Let's see how our PD takes our gym defying the shutdown orders today. Hopefully not a problem.

Strength: chest- incline bench press, single arm cable flyes, machine dips, cable crossovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Homemade hamburgers for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Just a couple of clients, kickboxing class and some time at the school as well. So far no stop in yet by the PD. So we're staying open unless we are forced to close.

Assessment: Adobo for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Just a few clients this morning, then some work at the school then the rest of the day off.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, dumbbell kickbacks, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Mediterenean food last night.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, and house cleaning. My gym is defiant against the county shutdown. We're still open even after being visited by the PD.

Assessment: Terriyaki chicken for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! With a pending lawsuit for our business ongoing with the county, we remain open and there's nothing the city can do about it. As long as our members and visitors are adhering to protocols set by the county for ESSENTIAL businesses, we will remain open. But we go beyond it with temp checks, and consistent mask and sanitation cleaning.

Assessment: Tacos for dinner yesterday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! So glad my gym is in an alliance that is fighting for being essential in my state. Couple of clients this morning then kbox then back later for a couple of more.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Picked up a new client but doesn't start till next week. Day before Thanksgiving is usually pretty slow.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Happy Thanksgiving! No work today so I'll work out in my garage. Since we can't spend time with family this year, I'm just cooking a small full chicken for the 3 of us.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! Black Friday sale for us at the gym! I just have a couple of clients this morning and one in the evening.

Assessment: Chicken, salad and pie for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, and house cleaning. My gym.................STILL OPEN.

Assessment: Leftovers for dinner.

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @ninerbuff I don't know if you want any feedback but I'm glad that you like and love yourself unconditionally. Without that none of this will stick. Show us the way, brother.