"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Have a great week in Yosemite Niner!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Friday Gang!

Enjoy your week off @ninerbuff

Strength: Gorgeous Glutes

Cardio: 20 minutes HIIT

Nutrition: Pizza night again! got to love IIFYM making it all look acceptable! haha
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Friday all!

Cardio: Yesterday I pretty much took a rest day but did swim for about 35 minutes. Today I ran 2.1 miles and then tomorrow I'll go in to the gym for a lot of stretching and some arm work before my 5K Sunday. Ran the first mile slow today then pushed a little on the second mile to see what kind of race pace I think I can do and ended up running my fasted mile yet............still slow, but better. ;)

Assessment: Doing ok and getting a little extra protein in but eating out today and I'm thinking I might need a hamburger and sweet potato fries...........hmmmm, we'll see!

Have a great weekend and have a great vacation Niner!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday!!! Here with family at Yosemite! Spending time at a lake, fishing, kayaking and swimming!!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Adobo!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 6 mile hike with family today and maybe horseback riding.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Too much food. I need to slow down.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Just got home from Yosemite. Man what a fun weekend, although I have some mild sunburn on my shoulder. And that's with sunscreen.

• luluinca
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @ninerbuff so glad you had a great time!

I ended up taking yesterday off from gym and running because of my 5K today. My hamstrings were still sore yesterday from Wednesday's workout and I figured I better not chance making them worse. I did swim for about 35 minutes yesterday afternoon.

Cardio: Today was my first 5K. I'm pretty slow.............42:22 but ran my first mile in 13:30 so there's hope yet. It was really fun and I ran with my SIL, although I did manage to pass her and came in about 5 or 6 minutes ahead of her. I also met a friend in person from MFP @shanaber (that's the two of us in my profile pic). She was running the 10K with her daughter and niece but we hung out for a little while before the race started. So cool to meet another MFPer.

Strength: Tomorrow...........really need to get back, haven't been to the gym since Wed.........yikes!

Assessment: Doing good nutrition-wise, calories and macros are okay for now. Back down to my low...........which isn't all that low but I'll take it. Told my husband I might want to lose another 5 to 10 lbs over the next year and he said............no way...........I don't like skinny girls......LOL

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 later tonight. First day of school for my DD! Also back to my duties as yard duty at school.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: It was such a great weekend and can say that I ate too much. Did hike though and got a little sunburned, but it was nice kicking it with family this weekend before school started.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca great job! I'm a slow runner too and haven't even attempted a 5K.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning Gang!

@ninerbuff Glad you had such good time! well deserved!

@luluinca congrats on your first 5K!!!! job well done!

Strength: P90X Chest and Back Done! no time for abs this morning, so hopefully it will get done after work

Cardio: walk, in the evening

Nutrition was disastrous over the weekend, and I'm up 4 lbs! I know I cannot gain all that much so quick but still gasped when I saw the number this morning, I'm sure i'll be back to normal, by the time I get home. too funny to trust the scale! :p
  • luluinca
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks Guys! @ninerbuff I doubt I'll ever be fast so I'm going for distance.

Ugggghhhhh..........can't believe it's Monday already.

Cardio: One mile..........slow recovery run. I'm going to begin training for a 10K this week but run another 5K sometime in October. Signed up for a 10K in November.

Strength: 25 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab followed by:

3X5 Dead lifts w/115/135/145 lbs
    3X10 bent over rows w/75lbs
    3X10 shrugs w/95 lbs

Arnold's Supersets:
    #1 4X10 standing dumbbell curls w/15 & 4X10 prone dumbbell extensions w/15/15
    #2 of 3X10 incline dumbbell curls w/15/15 & 3X10 overhead extensions w/30
    #3 3X10 preacher curls w/30lbs & 3X10 of seated dips w/60

3X10 outer thigh w/70

Assessment: Had a better weekend food wise that the previous 2 so weight has stabilized again. I actually feel like I might be losing a little again..............feels like a mind game these days. I don't want to lose but it's so easy to gain. :D

Have a great week!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. My stint as a yard duty went well yesterday for the first day of school. Now let's see who starts who's the first to test us!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo and vegetables.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

Strength: none yet

Cardio: P90X: Plyometric and now I'm wiped all out of energy!

Nutrition: was good last night, yesterday morning, I saw a 4 lbs weight increase on the scale, maybe because of dehydration, this morning, two of those are gone, let's see how long before I get to before the weekend weight
  • luluinca
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Happy Tuesday guys!

Cardio: 2 mile run at a pretty easy pace and .4 mile walk as a cool down. Felt good for 3 days in a row running.

Strength: Tomorrow............no running!

Assessment: Ate low yesterday, had a tummy ache last night but feel fine this morning so I'll probably make up for it today.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Half day for school today. Just some laundry today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and vegetables yesterday!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Hump Day my fit friends!

Strength: P90X: Shoulders and Arms, UFC FIT: Abs Assassin

Cardio: walks tonight

Nutrition, was awesome yesterday, I even had a big piece of triple chocolate cake and was perfectly within my macros. Weekend's weight gain has disappeared, I'm back to where I was before weekend, which Is nice, now only if I could drop some bf% the few days before the weekend, that would have been awesome, dreaming, but it's good to dream sometimes! LOL
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Hump Day guys!

Cardio: Not today

Strength: 25 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab followed by:

5X5 Squats w/105 lbs
    2X20 seated leg raise and hip extension
    leg press 12@310 lbs, 2X10@ 400 lbs and 2X10@ 490 lbs
    2X10 hip reach
    3X10 incline bench press w/17.5/17.5
    3X10 single arm cross lat pulldown w/40
    3X20 cable press and fly w/20
    3X10 assisted dips & 3X10 assisted chinups (close grip)
    3X10 glutemaster w/40
    3X12 outer thigh w/70
    3X10 calf raise w/70

Assessment: Looks like I have crab legs in my future tonight.....yummy!
  • ninerbuff
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Picture day for my DD! Gotta make sure she picks nice clothes this morning!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb shank adobo style.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Afternoon and Happy Thursday!!! :)

Strength: P90X Legs and Back Done!

Cardio: None,

will be busy after work, so even the walk is not going to happen.
    Nutrition has been excellent, a pot roast is ready at home for dinner time, mmm hungry thinking about it!
  • luluinca
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @MJFSH just had pot roast dinner tonight here too.........so yummy!

Cardio: 2.46 mile run in 82 degree heat this evening. I normally run in the mornings when it's about 70 degrees or so so this was a challenge but I did it. Slightly slower than normal but it really wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Walked about .33 for a cool down.

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Low on protein today but I'll try harder tomorrow.