"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,481 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! Back to working out in my home gym now that we're shut down again till the 4th. Sucks, but is what it is.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Hadn't had McDonald's in awhile. Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. I'm steady with weight loss still.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Well I made my FFL finals! This is the 5th time in 6 years I've made the finals. Always make money back on my FFL.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- cable incline rows, cable bent over rows, cable seated row, pullovers.4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. Though I was really bored at home, I did get a good workout yesterday and plan to hit the bag today.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Maybe a little boxing in my garage.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner. I boxed yesterday and it was good. Needed that to release some stress from not being able to work. Also just vegged out and watched TV yesterday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! It's Christmas eve! Usually this would be the day that I would go to my parents house and celebrate with my siblings and their kids. But because of lockdown and rising cases in CA becauser of family gatherings, that's not happening. :( I get it, but at the same time this is probably the saddest Christmas I've had in such a long long time.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Ham and salad yesterday for dinner. Saving some calories here because I know tomorrow will be a higher calorie day.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! First Christmas in a long long time where it's just me and my family alone. Even when I used to live in VA, we came to CA every Christmas since '94. So a little sadder than usual, but grateful for everything we have and the good life we live.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and salad for me last night. Looking to not overeat much because we aren't having our usual family getogther where there's table loads of food. So I shouldn't be gorging and I'll just enjoy my family and watching football today. Especially since I'm in the FFL championship in my league.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. FFL Championship weekend.

Strength: legs- squats, leg extensions, standing leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner. Watched Mulan while having dinner. Daughter loved it. Other than that, a pretty boring day.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be back to work again. But I'm still working out pretty hard with what I have at home. I did purchase a sissy squat assist platform that has helped to make leg work at home more fun.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Family wanted pizza so that's what I ate last night. Need to drink up some more cause of all the sodium. I needed the pizza too because I was disappointed that I lost my FFL championship this weekend.

• Great group for accountability; I'll start participating as of today.

Happy Monday and last week of 2020! I am joining for accountability and to help with consistency in 2021. I participated consistency in MFP groups in the past, and loved the constant anchor/support/accountability.

Cardio: I ran 6 miles

Strength: 30 squats, 30 push ups, 30 bicep curls

Assessment: I am comfortable/happy where I am, but know I can/will/want to improve incrementally over the course of 2021. Small changes = Big Results, and all it takes is a 1% improvement each day.
  • ninerbuff
    Great group for accountability; I'll start participating as of today.

Happy Monday and last week of 2020! I am joining for accountability and to help with consistency in 2021. I participated consistency in MFP groups in the past, and loved the constant anchor/support/accountability.

Cardio: I ran 6 miles

Strength: 30 squats, 30 push ups, 30 bicep curls

Assessment: I am comfortable/happy where I am, but know I can/will/want to improve incrementally over the course of 2021. Small changes = Big Results, and all it takes is a 1% improvement each day.

Welcome Sean!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Just working out and then a short run to the store to pick up some stuff. Will likely box today too since I have so much time.

Strength: chest- incline cable press, flat bench cable press, flyes, pushups 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. Seeing if I can shed a couple of more lbs before the end of the year so when the New Year starts, my goal will be set in stone and easier to achieve.
  • Happy Tuesday! Another work day!

Cardio: (Anticipated workout) Jumprope

Strength: (Anticipated workout) Deadlifts & Lunges

Assessment: Despite the difficult work day yesterday, I did great with diet and exercise. I use strict self-care with food and working out to build resilience and coping skills mentally. Today I anticipate it will be another successful day.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Well at least I have a project to do. Going to replace the bearing in my washer. I've done this once before about 8 years ago so it's not new, but do need to YOUTUBE it again to refresh myself.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Homemade hamburgers. I boxed yesterday at 9Round as well as tanned. But other than that, it was a boring day. Won't be so boring to day fixing the washer.

• Great Wednesday Morning! So in the spirit of letting this group’s name resonate with me, I want to touch on calling myself out on my own *kitten* and what has helped me. With self-awareness, I like to marry realization with action. I feel thinking too much will foster doubt and excuses. When I realize I am bullshitting, I like to start moving and getting momentum. See it, plan it, and start. -Again, Happy Wednesday, SR.

Cardio: Kickboxing

Strength: Chest press, Push ups, Tricep dips, and Tricep kickbacks

Assessment: Slept great. My legs are sore from the 6 miles a couple days ago, but I like to think of it as: wow, it’s been a couple days since you been to the park; so you need to get outdoors again soon. I am also looking forward to summer. I am a big outdoors person and love nature. If possible I want to plan a hike, maybe camp/find a cabin, as well as swim and get some sun. - In which I am contemplating getting some winter supplements, particularly Vitamin D.

P.S. If anyone know if CBD gummies are worth trying, holler at me. I researched reviews and they were favorable. I also have a friend who says he religiously use them. Thoughts welcomed.
  • ninerbuff
    Great Wednesday Morning! So in the spirit of letting this group’s name resonate with me, I want to touch on calling myself out on my own *kitten* and what has helped me. With self-awareness, I like to marry realization with action. I feel thinking too much will foster doubt and excuses. When I realize I am bullshitting, I like to start moving and getting momentum. See it, plan it, and start. -Again, Happy Wednesday, SR.

Assessment: Slept great. My legs are sore from the 6 miles a couple days ago, but I like to think of it as: wow, it’s been a couple days since you been to the park; so you need to get outdoors again soon. I am also looking forward to summer. I am a big outdoors person and love nature. If possible I want to plan a hike, maybe camp/find a cabin, as well as swim and get some sun. - In which I am contemplating getting some winter supplements, particularly Vitamin D.

P.S. If anyone know if CBD gummies are worth trying, holler at me. I researched reviews and they were favorable. I also have a friend who says he religiously use them. Thoughts welcomed.
    I have a friend who is the VP of American Shaman. I could hook you up with him.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! It's New Year's Eve! Like all the other celebrations though, this one will just be with my family only. :( But here's to looking to a new start in 2021 and new aspirations and goals!!!

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken adobo with rice and vegetables. My workout was good yesterday, but the rest the day I didn't do much. I was supposed to work on the washer, but decided on doing a load before taking it apart again. So it looks like today I'm going to do that.

• ninerbuff wrote: »
    Great Wednesday Morning! So in the spirit of letting this group’s name resonate with me, I want to touch on calling myself out on my own *kitten* and what has helped me. With self-awareness, I like to marry realization with action. I feel thinking too much will foster doubt and excuses. When I realize I am bullshitting, I like to start moving and getting momentum. See it, plan it, and start. -Again, Happy Wednesday, SR.

Please do!
  • Last morning of 2020! Well this is exciting to say. I am excited for the New Year. Nonetheless, it is a workday as usual.

Strength & Cardio: I will honestly say no to both of these today as I have a relaxing evening planned.

Assessment: 1/1/2020 through 12/30/2020 - Absolute success as far as diet and exercise. There were also possible changes personally, professionally and financially. Aside from the COVID-19 crisis, I was very fortunate, experienced a lot of growth and enjoyed the hard work and grind through it all.

P.S. I noticed that the hard work and consistency are done alone and in the background so people overestimate how easy producing results are. Manifestation looks like magic to couch potatoes, and a majority of the time there is no changing that/them.

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work." -Colin Powell

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.” –Maya Angelou

"Dedication, hard-work, positive attitude, and commitment to excellence are my secret-sauce." -My Coworker
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Please do!

His name is Marc Sayler. And if you go to American Shaman website, they send you a free introductory kit with some of their CBD products.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF and Happy New Year! Another year past and I can honestly say that though financially and work wise it was a down year for me, physically it was a success because I lost 40lbs during the shutdowns. I'm in one of my better shapes in my life and have been more consistent with workouts and cardio. But still want to lose another 15lbs max.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs, shrimp, salad and rice for my last 2020 meal. I also indulged more than usualy with some dried mango pieces and actuallly ate a whole pint of ice cream. But hey, that's usually a once a year thing for me to do, so no shame. My intention was to start TODAY again and hit my ultimate goal of 165lbs-168lbs by June of this year. So here we go!

• SeanRiversPhysique
    SeanRiversPhysique Posts: 13 Member

Please do!

His name is Marc Sayler. And if you go to American Shaman website, they send you a free introductory kit with some of their CBD products.

Done and done!