"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! One session this morning then later going to my MIL house to drop of my daughter so she can hang out with her over the weekend.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, had a long week with hubby's surgery on Thursday although I did run a little yesterday before picking him up from the hospital. I had every intention of going to the gym this morning but was so exhausted from traveling, working and hanging around the hospital for two days that I slept in instead. I know when I'm beat!

Hopefully I'll get a nice run in tomorrow and then back to a new kind of normal on Monday with strength training!

Have a great weekend!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Going to the 49er/Dallas game today at Levi's!!! I've never been in the stadium yet, so even if the 9ers lose, it'll be fun just being there.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ninerbuff have fun at the game!

Cardio: Got in a 3.6 mile run with the dog this morning on the horse trail here. It felt good so I think I'll be able to get right back on track this week with my training for the 10K in November.

Strength: Tomorrow at the gym

Assessment: I've lost 4 lbs in the last 10 days or so so that's not ideal for me. I've just been stressed and busy but hopefully things will settle down for a little while now and I'll get back to normal. I have about a 10 lb cushion with my weight (per my doctor) so the 4 lbs is not a big deal, I just don't want to continue losing.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    @ninerbuff have fun at the game

@luluinca welcome back! you have been through a lot a little rest and back to routine is all you need to be your perfect self!

Strength:Tapout XT: Ripped Conditioning done! I really enjoyed working upper body to failure using bands only!

Cardio: sometimes this week

Assessment: I'm still free sailing with carbs. My pear tree and fig tree are both out of fruits so I'll be back to macros soon
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. Didn't hit 207, but will hit 202 by the end of the month.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:49er game yesterday, so I indulged in hot dog and garlic fries. Too bad they lost.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Just checking in to say hi and that I took yesterday and today off just to play catch up around here and get caught up on a little sleep. I'll be running tomorrow then "gymming" it the next day though. Feeling better this morning and one more day should get me back where I need to be again. I really hate missing my runs and lifting but sometimes I just need to be more reasonable about my expectations for myself! Hubby's surgery and recovery has been more difficult than we anticipated but he's much better today I think.

Anyway, keep going strong and @MJFSH I love both figs and pears so I'm a little jealous of those carbs!

I'm really looking forward to getting back to what I like to loosely call "normal".
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning my favourite people!

@luluinca take care of you and your hubby! it's really tough to be a caregiver! hope hubby feels better soon and you can get back to your norms. in the meantime, smart idea to rest and catch up on all you need to catch up with!
    I would have shipped you some fig and pears if you were closer! I love those fruits too and couldn't stay away from it!

Strength: Did STS: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps last night, oh boy! Cathe is obsessed with push ups! I was afraid I'm going to land flat on my face, because of all those, I survived! haha

Cardio: Tapout XT: Competition Core done this morning, couldn't keep up with the crew, did my best and was still melting away, so I assume I did ok. :)

Assessment: All the crazy eating has finally caught up to me. dealing with tummy issues, good reason to get back on track with proper eating.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Swept all my games in FFL this week putting back in the game!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork shoulder and rice!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Sooooo, I wasn't planning on much exercise today, just more getting organized and caught up here, but we had a good day and made a lot of progress so I decided I had time for a quick run this afternoon.

Cardio: 2.1 mile run and a .25 mile cool down walk. Still training for a 10K in November so I'm running again in the morning

Strength: I've really been missing weight lifting and am only getting in a couple of days a week right now but I'm hoping to get back to at least 3 soon. This week Thurs and Sat!

Assessment: Hanging in there but still eating a bit low which I think is probably okay since I'm not getting in quite as much exercise..........haven't lost any weight this week so that's a good sign I think.

Hope you're both having a good week!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Laundry day!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca Even a break of 2 weeks shouldn't be too bad if you're in control of your calories. Take care of what you need to first and foremost.

Have a good day you two!!!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Hump Day! !!!

Strength: STS Back and Triceps

Cardio: Maybe later

Assessment: ok, carb loading dilemma, my favorite sexy white jean is feeling a bit snug. wake up me!!!!!!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning fittests!!!

Strength: STS Legs done! It really got me! was really questioning my strength if I could get through it, I did, but oh my! had a hard time standing on my legs afterward!

Cardio: walking the puppy, and also since I don't know where else to put this, Yoga will also be done! only 10 minute yoga online tho.

Assessment: I feel exhausted! can't wait for the weekend to get here!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Great win by the Giants last night and tonight the 9ers play. Not expecting a win.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Sooooo, I managed to get a run in yesterday morning and a gym workout this morning. Things are still somewhat hectic here but I'm trying to make time for myself anyway. I've come to realize just how important my workouts are to me!

Cardio: Yesterday: Ran 3.31 miles and walked another .25 as a cool down

Strength: Today: 30 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab
    65 minutes strength training including
    5X5 OHP w/45 lbs
    3X5 dead lifts w/135 lbs
    5X5 floor press w/65 lbs
    5X5 bent over row w/65 lbs
    leg press <2X10 w/310 lbs, 2X10 w/400 and 1X8 w/450 lbs>
    3X10 each of cable tricep pulldown and extension w/30 lbs
    3X10 calf raises w/70
    3X10 cable flyes w/10/10
    3X10 cable wood chops w/30

Assessment: I've actually been trying to increase my calories slightly as I don't really want to lose any more weight right now. So weird to be trying to increase instead of decrease................LOL

Hope you both have a great Friday and coming weekend! I'm planning on another run in the AM.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Friday fitfam!

Strength: Not today

Cardio: Tapout XT: Muay Thai

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! Just 4 clients this morning. DD has no school today and I have some new blinds to put up along with some laundry to do.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Flanken short rib.
  • luluinca
    Options
    I guess I'm back in the groove...........so to speak.

Cardio: 3.6 mile run and .25 mile walk with my dog this morning on the horse trail. Trying to get back to training for that 10K since I only have about 5 weeks left to get to 6.2 miles.........yikes!

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Hubby wants Marie Callendar's Chicken Pot Pies for dinner so that's what we're having. Too much fat but I guess he feels like splurging. Between, running, grocery shopping and cleaning I've burned tons of calories so I won't worry about it too much I guess.

Have a great weekend you guys!
  • luluinca
    Options
    So I missed my gym workout yesterday, I was just too worn out from the day before, over 15,000 steps of running, shopping and cleaning. Our grandkids came in from CO yesterday for a week.........yippeee!

Got my run in this morning though!

Cardio: 4.52 miles running at the park while my grandson played around on the playground! Inching my way up to that 10K I need to be ready for in November. My daughter and new Son In Law are flying in to run with me so I need to be ready! YIKES!

Strength: Trying again tomorrow!

Assessment: Been eating too many carbs and too much fat but calories have been fine.........that's what happens when we have company around.

Hope you're having a great weekend!