"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! One session this morning then later going to music store to get lyre for my DD. DW out of town so a good time to kick back and watch football and clean the house.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Pho yesterday!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. Just yard duty and some biking today. Oh and MNF!!!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Need to tighten up on my logging. I should be lower, but I know I over ate at some places we ate out at.
  • davinia14
    davinia14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone, it's my first post!

Cardio: bike riding 60 min 665 cal /boxing 180 min 3,222 cal

Strength: Press ups 60, sit ups 50

Assessment: I need to get back on track with logging all my meals and exercise, regularly. Also increasing strength exercises.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Man, the Giants are stressing me out! And I don't stress easy.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and rice last night!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Welcome davinia14!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Fit Fun people!

Strength: P90X Chest and Back

Cardio: I really hope I can get some in today, but doesn't seem all that promising

Assessment: I have been so lax with my nutrition last few weeks, I feel fluffed up! need to tighten the belt and get my game back together, do not like seeing the fluff covering my core, looking in the mirror!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Hope you're all having a great week! Took a rest day yesterday but got a run in this morning!

Cardio: 3.1 mile horse trail run with my dog. Fasted 5K time yet so maybe I am actually getting a tiny bit faster, although I still feel really slow...........uggghhh

Strength: Hopefully on Thursday, running again tomorrow.

Assessment: Haven't been doing very well nutrition wise with company here.....everyone wanted my buttermilk waffles this morning so that's what we had! ;) Hopefully I'm running the extra calories off!
  • davinia14
    Options
    Thanks ninerbuff, and hello all!

Cardio: Jogging 33 min 492 cal, biking 60 min 730 cal

Strength: tomorrow will be weights

Assessment: logging meals again yay, need to increase strength exercises (I am not overly thrilled with strength exercises give me cardio any day). Feeling positive and getting back on track.
  • ninerbuff
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Laundry day! Saddened after the GIANTS got ousted last night after they lead the whole game till the 9th. Oh well, WARRIORS are up next!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chili con carne!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning Gang!

Strength: P90X: Shoulders and Arms

Cardio: not until Friday, and my beloved Tapout but Yoga will be on tonight

Assessment: I feel like I'm losing my mojo, do not feel the highs after my workouts and I'm just dragging myself to the basement! sucks to feel this way!
  • davinia14
    Options
    Hello MJFSH,
    sucks to feel that way! Why do you think you feel that way? Could you try and mix up your exercise, maybe it just needs a little refresh?
  • davinia14
    Options
    Hello All,

Cardio: biking 60min 729 cal/ boxing 120min 2191 cal

Strength: lat pull down, 3 sets x 20 reps 40kg/ upright row 3 sets X 10 reps 20kg/ mid row chest, 3 sets, reps 7, 20kg/ shoulder press 3 sets X 10 reps weights not added to the machine.

Assessment: weight 90.3 kg today I need to drop to 85kg minimum by November 26th as I have a boxing fight, feel a bit gutted as I have put on weight, as I took September off and did not train. However I know I can lose the weight!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Till the Warriors start play, I just have FFL to enjoy. The 9ers really suck right now, so I don't bother much to watch them get their *kitten* kicked in.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and beans.
  • luluinca
    Options
    I haven't had much time to post with the grandkids and DIL here visiting and I haven't been to the gym yet this week. I'm determined to get in there tomorrow though.

Yesterday:

Cardio: A 3 mile walk in the morning and then a 3.1 mile run in the afternoon

Today:

Cardio: A 4 mile walk this morning

My DIL is a walker so that's what I'm doing with her right now.

Strength: Tomorrow for sure! And I can't wait!

Assessment: Eating pretty well just a little out of the ordinary for us
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Afternoon gang
    thank you for your recommendation @davinia14 . As you mentioned i think I'm in a workout rut and need to change my routine. next week is the last week for my current program and then I'll change it up. :)

Strength: P90X Legs and Back

Cardio: Zumba tonight
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! Just 4 clients this morning, then yard duty. After school we'll look to get a Halloween costume for my DD and then she has a school dance tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Flanken short rib.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @MJFSH there's no timetable as to when you HAVE to change and even following the same routine isn't needed. Many times if I don't feel like doing cardio on a machine or even on my bike, I'll just jog in place or do plyometrics while watching TV. It's still movement and physical activity.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Friday fitfam!
    @ninerbuff i understand the need to change but when i committe myself to a program, i like to see it to the end. One more week left of P90X and I'll be done! :)

Strength/ Cardio: Tapout XT2: Total Body
    this workout uses a mix of bands and balls to work total body.
    Remember the workouts rut i was complaining about? totally non existent today! There was no time for nagging and complaining. Had to hold on to every bit of energy to complete the workout. And the after the workouts endorphin rush was to die for! now that's what im talking about!
    loved it so much, I'm going for another workout tomorrow. :)
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, glad you enjoyed the workout more this morning. I agree with you about finishing what you've started even if you're not that thrilled with it at the moment. Sometimes it's just discipline that gets us through! I'll be looking for a new program soon myself!

Cardio: Not today

Strength: Finally made it back to the gym and boy did I enjoy it. 30 minute calisthenics and shoulder rehab warm up followed by:

5X5 OHP w/45 lbs
    5X5 squats w/95 lbs
    leg press 2X10 w/310 lbs and 3X10 w/400
    3X10 each of cable tricep pulldown and extension w/30 lbs
    3X10 seated rows w/70 lbs
    3X10 single arm bench row w/30 lbs
    3X10 prone flyes w/10/10 lbs
    3X10 prone tricep extensions w/15/15 lbs
    3X10 outer thighs w/70lbs

Assessment: Having a pretty good week even with company but I'm ready to get back to normal after tomorrow

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    No disagreement there then. Yes if you're on a structured program, then by all means finish it till the end.