"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Hump Day

Strength: STS: Back and Triceps

Cardio: Walking this evening

Nutrition: an ongoing challenge, if I take it seriously that is
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,716 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Football later than clean the house.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Bell salad.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!!

Strength: STS Legs done! I thought I will be melting into nothingness by the end of the workout! oh boy! have not sweated so much in so long!

Cardio: Tomorrow

Nutrition: I am addicted to fresh dates! can't get enough of those! No other sweets has this effect on me! I have been modifying my diet majorly, avoiding any carbs to fill it all with sweet fresh dates for carbs! but still cannot keep under my limit. This is true addiction it feels! man oh man!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! Just 4 clients this morning, then yard duty. Today is the day I do heavy cleaning on my wood floors. All 1500 sq. feet of it downstairs.

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Spaghetti last night!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Friday Gang!

Strength: not today

Cardio: Tapout XT: Cross Core Combat
    LOVED IT!!!! seems I had forgotten how tapout makes me feel, since I have been too concentrated on lifting! oh my god! have to do it again and again! I love that feeling! I guess I will do another tapout workout tomorrow and even on Sunday, if I have time! ooohhhh want more of it! so much more!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Couple of sessions this morning then later go to Vallejo for a get together and visit my parents.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Weekends! :)

Cardio/ Strength: Tapout XT: Legs and Back
    Awesome workout, using bodyweight and bands

nutrition: i have decided to relax about macros until my pear and fig tree run out of fruits. i love the fruit from my trees and been staying away from them, well they'll be done soon and i have to wait a whole year until they're back so better to enjoy it while they last.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 tonight. Finishing off this week strong. Trying to lose another pound to hit 207.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:Mediterranean last night. I pigged out on Saturday night because of a party and taking my daughter to Scandia!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Monday!!!

Strength: P90X: Chest and Back

Cardio: not sure, maybe later

Nutrition: I have been carb loading, it feels weird, but just trying not to worry too much about it. pear and fig taste delicious tho.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning gang!

Strength/ Cardio: Tapout XT2: Leg Extreme done! oh man! warm up was a killer workout on it's own! it's leg workout, with bands and balls, fun, challenging, crazy, did I say fun? loved it!

nutrition: I'm messing up my weight bad, with carb loading. glad I know the way to get back to the good range using tested and tried macros!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I'm back. We had a great wedding and some amazing hikes in Golden and the Rocky Mountains. Slept in a little yesterday since we didn't actually get home until midnight on Sunday but was up and back at the gym this morning.

Cardio: Tomorrow

Strength: 25 min calisthenics and shoulder rehab followed by 65 min strength training including
    5X5 squats w/115 lbs
    3X10 pushups
    3X5 OHP w/45 lbs
    leg press <1X12 w/310, 2X10 w/400 and 2X10 w/470 lbs>
    4X10 each of cable tricep pushdown and tricep extension w/30 lbs
    4X10 seated row w/70
    3X10 single arm bent over row w/32.5 lbs
    3X10 prone flyes w/12.5/12.5 lbs
    3X10 seated dips w/90 lbs added
    3X10 outer thigh w/70

Assessment: No problems with eating while away, kept things simple and only had a little red wine a couple of nights. Came home weighing a couple pounds less than when I left.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. I actually won a FFL game I expected to lose yesterday. Good start to the day!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Laundry day!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone!

Cardio: 3.65 mile run with my dog on the horse trail this morning. Longest horse trail run yet although I'm over 4 miles at the park on Sundays. Hoping for about 4.5 this Sunday.

Strength: Not today

Assessment: Cooking a small turkey today so I can make some turkey and rice soup for my husband on Friday. He's having surgery tomorrow and will be home on Friday, that's his favorite soup when he's under the weather.

• MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Hump Day

Strength: P90X: Shoulders and Arms

Cardio: None Today

Nutrition: nutrition sucks these days, have to get myself back together soon, hopefully before too much damage is done!
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey all, can I join. I just started with a personal trainer.

Cardio: swimming with the trainer at 4:30
    Strength: taking out some cabinets in my house and replacing with a very heavy ice maker
    Nutrition: Starting IIFYM. Logging everything in MFP. So far I am on point for carbs and protein. Have to get some fat in before the end of the day.

Also I need friends on MFP. How do you request friends on here?

Denise
  • ninerbuff
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Welcome Denise! If you click on their name, it should bring you to their profile and then just press add friend.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Football tonight!

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Leg of lamb last night!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! Just 4 clients this morning, then yard duty. End of the month! It went fast and looking forward to starting the next month. Pretty much hit goal and now looking forward to continue.

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Taco Bell Power bowl.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Friday Buddies!!!

Strength: STS Legs

Cardio: Not today, well maybe later if time

Nutrition: Full speed towards disaster zone! haha