"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,717 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. DW is on travel this week so grocery list will be smaller this week. Furnace acting up again, so my friend is coming over tonight again to look at it.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: I did okay again this weekend. Didn't get out much.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Monday! :)

Strength: Chest, Triceps, Calves

Cardio: none

Assessment: did not workout out at all on the weekend, for a change I went out on both Saturday and Sunday too, for fun! ha! even I'm surprised writing that! LOL
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! @MJFSH nice to see you having some fun on the weekend! We all work so hard sometimes we forget to just live and enjoy ourselves.

I was fighting a cold all weekend so missed the gym but got it done this morning. Feeling better and I think it's just going to be a bit of a scratchy throat and sniffles and then done! First cold in a year so I can't really complain.

Cardio: 10 min elliptical

Strength: 20 min warmup including pushups, situps and side to sides w/10 lb, single leg RDL's, good mornings, goblet squats and shoulder rehab

70 min core and chest/back including

3X1 min planks
    3X10 hanging leg lefts
    3X30 ab crunches w/25 lb plate
    3X30 mountain climbers

3X12 bench press w/65 lbs
    3X10 incline chest press w/20/20
    3X15 wide grip pull downs w/60
    3X15 seated cable rows w/70

3X15 downward wood chops w/27
    3X15 upward wood chops w/23
    3X15 chest press w/23/23

3X12 rear delts w/40
    3X12 seated dips w/90 added

Assessment: Didn't really eat all that great over the weekend and up a pound this morning but I doubt it will stick. Back to normal again today!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Need to get groceries today. Also will get in some extra cardio.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express last night.
  • luluinca
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Cardio: A big 5 minutes on the StairMaster.....LOL

Strength: 20 min warm up and shoulder rehab

80 minutes with trainer doing these: Land Mine front squats, lunges, TRX squats and straight leg Dead Lifts with Kettle Bell. After training I did Glute Master, seated calf raises and leg press with 140 lbs added, up 30 lbs from last week! 3 sets of everything doing 15 to 20 reps.

Assessment: Yeah that pound I was up is gone and so is another one.....think I'm back to leaning out again!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. New month! 1 week down and a little weight loss. It's cold here as of late and now the temp switch on my blower fan is defective. Have to wait till the weekend to get it fixed.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice for dinner!
  • luluinca
    Options
    HHD everyone!

Just got a nice walk in this morning with the dog, about 3 miles and tomorrow I'm back at the gym!

• MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca so true about taking the time and enjoying moments, sadly, I tend to forget that part often!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Legs and Abs last night

Cardio: Tapout XT: Muay Thai this morning

Assessment: seems my best liftings are in the mornings! the weight I lift easy enough in the morning, I struggle to lift it in the afternoon, evening.
  • luluinca
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! Had a great arm/shoulder workout this morning. My trainer is having me do lower weight and higher reps right now, just for awhile, since I'm trying to lean out a bit more. I've lost about 10 lbs since January and am hoping for another 10 and then maintain again.

Cardio: 15 min elliptical

Strength: 25 min warmup including planks, pushups, RDL's w/40lbs, goblet squats w/25 lbs, single leg RDL's, TRX lunges, donkey kicks, decline sit-ups w/10 lbs and shoulder rehab

60 minutes strength training

3X10 BB shoulder press w/45 lbs
    3X20 KB swings w/30 lbs
    3X20 KB hammer curls w/10/10 lbs

3X20 KB front raises w/10/10 lbs
    3X15 TRX skull crushers
    3X15 DB rotational curls w/12.5/12.5

3X15 cable tricep push down w/30
    3X15 cable overhead extension w/30
    3X15 BB curl w/20
    3X12 single arm bench row w/30lb DB

Assessment: I've been eating more in the morning, through lunch, and then a bit less at dinner, because I'm always starving in the morning. It's helping me stay focused on calories and macros without craving things I really don't need right now.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Afternoon my friends!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Shoulders, Traps, Calves it was crazy how this workout made me feel! my shoulders had a very odd burning sensation, burning and hurt in a way too, I was stretching in between the sets and reps and was very careful not to hurt anything permanently. All good now.

Cardio: not today

Assessment: still bulking! in the beginning, I had to try to raise my fat macro, and now I have to be very careful to keep it whiting the limits! I think it's all due to the style of eating changing when bulking, fat get in from everywhere!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight!!!! Finally going to watch a movie this afternoon!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: McDonald's last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! DD is out of school today so later we'll go watch "Logan". I watched "John Wick 2" yesterday, so 2 days of movies in a row is good.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Ribs and rice.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy TGIF everyone!

Got in a 3.25 mile walk/run with my dog this morning and that's it for me until Sunday!

Have a great weekend!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!!

I slept in this morning, so workout has to wait until tonight or tomorrow! since it's pizza night, usually prefer not to workout afterwards, knowing the next two days are scheduled rest days, yeay!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. DW gets back from DC today. Just cleaning up and doing laundry this weekend.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Weinerschnitzel. Needless to say I went over in calories.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. Last trimester for my DD. Can't believe she's almost done with 7th grade.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Did alright this weekend. Got in some extra work mowing the lawn and trimming off some dead branches off my trees.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Strength: Chest, Triceps and Calves done, 3 am! haha, couldn't sleep so decided to get it out of way early, and this is the last week of power pyramid, moving on to another program by Jim Stoppani after this

Cardio: nothing today, yesterday I was the cleaning lady all day! and then chef

Assessment: workout this morning was fun! I was dancing to the music while lifting, wait, does it mean I didn't lift heavy enough? lol
  • luluinca
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Happy Monday! Hope everyone has a good week!

This is one of my online training workouts (1 or 4) for the next 3 weeks. Chest and back.

Cardio: tomorrow

Strength: 20 min warm-up including shoulder rehab, planks, pushups, donkey kicks, good mornings, goblet squats and decline sit-ups.

60 min with trainer (my last session in person) including:
    3X15 BB bench press w/55 lbs
    3X15 flat bench dumbbell fly w/10 lbs

3X15,12,12 BB incline bench press w/45 lbs
    3X15 incline plate press w/10 lbs

3X10 seated underhand row w/60 lbs
    3X10 seated wide grip row w/50 lbs
    3X10 bent over cable row w/70 lbs

3X15 Rev grip lat pulldown w/60 lbs
    3X10 wide grip assisted pull ups

10 min on my own including:

3X20 seated calf raises w/70, 3X25 light weight leg extension for knee rehab.

Assessment: Had a decent food weekend without going too much over. I save room in my deficit for a little splurge or two on the weekend. This weekend it was 3 beers while sitting in our jacuzzi. ;)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Just doing some clean up today.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops and rice.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Hope everyone's having a good week!

Cardio: 50 minute walk/run with mostly run! Ran my furthest distance of 2.65 miles since I hurt my knee. Still slow but I'm gaining on the distance at least and my knee felt fine.

Strength: Leg day tomorrow

Assessment: Losing a little a gain this week!