"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Happy Valentine's Day! May go out for dinner, but it depends on the reservations. If not, I'll have a dinner back up plan at home.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken, rice and tomatoes.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Love day everyone!

Strength: Back, Biceps and Abs

Cardio: Feeling for some Zumba tonight and of course my yoga

Assessment: Feeling down today, as if all the work I put in, has no effect! I am losing patience with lack of definition in my back
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day!

Cardio: Put in about 3 miles with the dog this morning and ran about a mile of it. Knee felt good so I just went for it. Not sure how often I can do it but I'm going to try it whenever I can.

Strength: Tomorrow with my trainer

Assessment: Eating a pretty normal dinner tonight since we're going out Friday to celebrate. I did buy a fruit tart from Sprout's though............LOL
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. It's sunny out right now, but the rain is supposed to take over by evening. Booo.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    HHD Gang!!!

Strength / Cardio: Tapout XT2: Leg Extreme
    use of 8 lbs. ball throughout this workout, makes it a combo strength/ cardio. my legs are jello!!!

Cardio: Planning to come up with something, hate being bored in the evening! haha

Assessment: seems I'm put a lbs on each day! not even sure how's that even possible, most of it must be water retention due to increased carbs, but in any case, it makes me feel heavy and fluffy! not fun! was originally thinking to let to gain to 135, but that's way too high, so planning to cap the weight at 130 instead. maintaining that until April and then do the cut. Let's see how it works!
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH good luck with the bulk, I bet you can't wait until the cut.....you're braver than I am!

Cardio: Only if you count 5 min on the stairmaster

Strength: 20 min warmup including planks, leg swings, sit ups and side to sides w/10 lbs ball, shoulder rehab and stair master

80 min strength training including

With Trainer:
    3X15 prone flys w/12/12
    3X15 pushups
    3X15 TRX flys
    3X15 incline shoulder press w/20/20
    3X15 bent over rows w/65 lbs from floor
    30 TRX rows

On my own:
    3X20 leg extension w/10 to strengthen knee
    3X10 assisted chin ups
    3X10 assisted dips
    3X15 seated calf raises w/70
    3X10 seated flys w/40

Assessment: Lost another pound so I'm getting pretty close to maintenance but will probably go for an extra 5 just as a cushion.

Have a great day everyone!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca seriously! can't wait until I can cut back and be lean again! I hate the fluff!

Strength: Shoulders, Traps and Calves

Cardio: not sure, but maybe i'll try something after work

Assessment: Starting Power Pyramid on Monday! goal? lift at a comfortable level weight, where I can fully contract the muscles, and control the pause and negatives
  • luluinca
    Options
    The weekend is just around the corner so Yay!

Cardio: Managed a 5K with the dog this morning and ran about 1.5 miles of it. Knee felt pretty good but I was pretty darned slow about it....:)

Strength: Tomorrow with trainer again

Assessment: Doing well still in the deficit department. We'll see how I do next week while I'm in CO visiting my kids and grandkids. Luckily, they're all active and eat healthy for the most part. I usually maintain or lose a pound or two while I'm there so hopefully I'll do the same this trip. I don't want to undo all my hard work this year!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 2 clients this morning and then 3 tonight!!!! Rain, rain go away!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Polish sausage and rice.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! DD has an eye appointment after school. Looks like it's time for a stronger prescription.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Chicken salad last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I leave Sunday for CO for 8 days and I won't be logging much but will put any exercise I get done here. Planning at least some hikes and a Pilates class, maybe a trip to the gym if I can talk anyone into going with me.....LOL

Have a great weekend!

Cardio: 10 min stationary bike

Strength: 40 min warmup including planks, pushups, bridges and pikes, good mornings, single leg RDL's, goblet squats, shoulder rehab and stationary bike.

60 min with trainer working arms and shoulders including incline shoulder press, resistance band curls and forward raises, rope slam, 20 lb bar close grip and wide grip curls, DB lateral raises and DB 5/5/10 bicep curls w/constant tension.

Assessment: Trainer was very happy with my progress in the month we've been working together. I lost 7 lbs, about 2.5% body fat and a couple of inches total.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Still rainy. May try to get in some extra indoor track work.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    luluinca wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone! I leave Sunday for CO for 8 days and I won't be logging much but will put any exercise I get done here. Planning at least some hikes and a Pilates class, maybe a trip to the gym if I can talk anyone into going with me.....LOL

Have a great weekend!

Cardio: 10 min stationary bike

Strength: 40 min warmup including planks, pushups, bridges and pikes, good mornings, single leg RDL's, goblet squats, shoulder rehab and stationary bike.

60 min with trainer working arms and shoulders including incline shoulder press, resistance band curls and forward raises, rope slam, 20 lb bar close grip and wide grip curls, DB lateral raises and DB 5/5/10 bicep curls w/constant tension.

Assessment: Trainer was very happy with my progress in the month we've been working together. I lost 7 lbs, about 2.5% body fat and a couple of inches total.
    Good job!!!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 3 clients this morning and then none tonight. My furnace blower went out so this afternoon having an AC rep come repair it. House downstairs is at 65 degrees.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Did okay. Quite a boring weekend.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Monday Gang!!!!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Chest, Triceps, Calves

Cardio: hopefully something after work

Assessment: Completed Shortcut to Size by Jim Stoppani, started another program of his this morning, interesting set up, looks easier than it actually is! excited to see what it can do for me in 4 weeks!
    Did some workouts from YouTube yesterday, Yoga, Strength/HIIT and a mobility workout, otherwise, was a very quiet weekend.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. More rain till Thursday.....my furnace needs a new control board and luckily my client (who's also a good friend now) is getting it for me for his cost. The one great thing about my job is the contacts I get. I have just about every base covered when I need something.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, rice and tomatoes.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning!!!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Legs and Ab

Cardio: I don't think I will be able to, I'm sore!!!!

Assessment: This workout definitely looks easier than it actually is! kicked my butt, I'm sore and ready to cry like a kid! haha
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. More rain again. No stop till Saturday. Good thing I don't live in a flooding area because lots of places are getting flooded right now.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Polish sausage and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!!!

Strength: not today

Cardio: Tapout XT2: Fight Night XT

Assessment: MFP drama is catching up to me! getting my stress levels up!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 2 clients this morning and then 3 tonight!!!! Well furnace is fixed and it's warm again in my house.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken and rice.