"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! DD has an orthodondist appointment today and then later I take her to the gym to keep instructing her.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Steak last night.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Happy Friday guys! Yesterday was a rest day for me and I had an appointment with my ortho guy. He said it's okay to run a little and build up gradually again. The pain I had was from arthritis not the tear so as long as I'm careful and stop if it begins to hurt again I'm good to go.

Cardio: 15 min stationary bike

Strength: 20 min warmup including 50 lbs RDL’s, 25 # goblet squats, planks, physio ball pikes and bridges, pushups, decline situps w/10 lbs and shoulder rehab

60 min strength training

4X10 standing DB curls w/15/15
    4X10 skull crushers w/15/15
    4X10 rear delt flys w/40

4X10 tricep standing overhead extensions w/17.5
    4X10 inline dumbbell curls w/15/15
    4X10 DB shoulder press w/20/20

4X10 single arm bench row w/30
    4X10 overhead cable tricep extension w/30
    4X5 military press w/45 lb BB

4X10 DB hammer curls w/15/15
    4X10 cable tricep pushdowns w/30
    4X10 reverse grip tricep pushdowns w/30

Assessment: Cut calories and changed macro numbers trying to get these last 7 or 8 lbs off

Have a great weekend!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Later hanging out with friend for lunch then I'm gonna check out getting a new laptop. Mine is almost 10 years old and Windows Vista is no longer going to be supported.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Pork adobo last night.
  • luluinca
    Took the dog out yesterday for a run/walk of 3 miles and half of it I ran. 3X .5 mile intervals. Knee felt pretty good but I'm going to stay with this mileage this week.

Cardio: 10 min stationary bike

Strength: 20 min warm-up including planks, push-ups, sit-ups and side to sides w/12 lb ball, goblet squats w/20, RDL’s w/20, donkey kicks and shoulder rehab.

65 min strength training including

4X15 barbell box squats w/45 lbs
    4X15 leg press w/90 lbs added
    4X15 wall balls w/10 lb med ball

4X15 KB sumo lift w/20 lbs
    2X10 dead lifts w/65 lbs & 2X8 w/85 lbs
    4X40 crunches w/no weight

4X15 wall squats w/basketball & 10/10 lbs
    2X8 bulgarian squats w/10/10 lbs
    2X15 seated and standing leg extensions

Assessment: Had company for dinner last night but I stayed focused and stayed well under my calorie
    goal.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Good Morning and Happy Monday my friends!!!

Strength: Chest, Triceps and Calves tonight

Cardio: Does nightly yoga count as cardio or strength?

Assessment: I usually don't work out on weekends, but yesterday, I saw all friends posting their workouts on MFP, had to get up and do something! picked a routine posted by one of my buddies and boy it kicked my rear end, royally! was awesome!
    Bulking is going good, weight is increasing ever so slowly, but that's how my nutrition coach wanted to be anyways, so must be on the right track.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! Nice and sunny today so bike riding is on!!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Eating out all weekend help me to exceed what I normally do. Ah, but it's a new week.
  • luluinca
    edited January 2017
    Have a great week everyone!

Got a nice workout in this morning and I've actually been losing weight........about 5 lbs in less than a week so my trainer upped my calories. We've been playing with calories and macros since last week but he had them a little too low, even though I do still want to lose that last 7 or 8 lbs. I didn't want to lose it all in a week....LOL

Cardio: 10 min elliptical

Strength: 20 min warmup including 50# RDL's, 25# goblet squats, pushups, planks, donkey kicks, decline situps and shoulder rehab.

65 min strength training including

4X8 bench press w/65 lbs
    4X10 wide grip pulldowns w/60
    4X20 mt climbers
    4X10 shrugs w/65 lbs

4X12 incline bench press w/20/20 lbs
    4X10 bent over rows w/65 lbs
    4X30 crunches w/25 lbs

4X12 prone flys w/10/10
    4X10 seated cable rows w/75
    4X10 hanging leg lifts

4X10 rear delt flys with 40
    4X10 reverse grip pulldowns w/60
    4X12 full sit-ups to stand

Assessment: Doing well on a deficit again although it may be too much of a deficit so we'll see how it all shakes out.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Last day of the month! Gotta finish strong. DD has short school days the rest of the week!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, rice and tomatoes for dinner.
  • luluinca
    Today was just a dog walk/run. Improved a little by doing 3 intervals of .55 miles running so a total of 1.65 miles. Not too bad. Knee feels good although my hips are a little stiff after today's outing.

Meet with trainer in the morning tomorrow!

Hope you're all having a great week!
  • MJFSH
    Good Afternoon Gang!

Strength: that was yesterday

Cardio: UFC Fit: Plyo Shred this morning

Assessment: so unmotivated today, need the sun back! :/
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Cloudy today. Will try to ride, but wind may be an issue.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Polish sausage and rice!
  • luluinca
    Happy Hump Day guys!

Cardio: Only if you count 5 minutes on the stair master....LOL

Strength: A 15 minute warmu-up, followed by 60 minutes with my training working core and accessories and then another 20 minutes finishing up some of the things he showed on my own.

Assessment: So I've lost about 4 lbs since last week since my trainer mixed up my calories and macros. I've upped calories slightly again because we decided it was a bit too low. I actually lost 8 lbs but only 4 of them stuck. Guess the rest was water weight and I imagine some of the 4 is as well. Anyway, I'm enjoying what we're doing and looking forward to getting back into my groove after a less than stellar year last year.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight!!!! The rain is back today. Ugh. Indoor cardio again.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chop and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Good Morning Gang

Strength: Shoulders, Traps and Calves

Cardio: does nightly yoga count?

Assessment: well, seems I'm not still eating as much as I need to, so have to work on my carbs intake, since protein and fat macros are looked after daily. supposed to be bulking, but lost weight! haha
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Do have a performance review of my job today with the manager, but I'm confident that I'll do just fine. More rain today so more indoor cardio.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Chicken and rice!
  • ninerbuff
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Good Morning Gang

Strength: Shoulders, Traps and Calves

Cardio: does nightly yoga count?

Assessment: well, seems I'm not still eating as much as I need to, so have to work on my carbs intake, since protein and fat macros are looked after daily. supposed to be bulking, but lost weight! haha
    Everything counts! Don't fret on a day. Just check to see if weight is going up steadily. If not, add in 200 calories.

• MJFSH
    Good morning and Happy Friday Friends!!!!

Thank you for the tip @ninerbuff!!!! I just don't seem to know how to quite! haha I will do what needs to be done. :)

Strength: Legs and Abs tonight after work

Cardio: my yoga, it's now a days shred yoga so seems appropriate to add it here

Assessment: tonight is the pizza night at my house, yum! bring on the fats and carbs and proteins! haha, what a way to make pizza sound unfun, right?
  • luluinca
    Happy Friday guys! Yesterday was just a rest day for me and I think I must have needed it! Have pretty bad quad DOMS from Wed so my trainer and I worked arms and shoulders today followed by a little core workout.

Cardio: Tomorrow

Strength: 20 min warmup followed by resistance band shoulder press, front raises, bicep curl, rear delt flys, tricep push downs and hammer curls all with trainer. He corrected a little mistake I was making in my curls, hammers etc. I was shifting my elbow a little forward on the lift which makes it not as effective and it totally felt different when I was doing it right. After my session with him I did some crunches and side planks just to get a little core in.

Assessment: Doing well but we're upping my calories again by about 100. I'm losing a little too quickly. Held steady at a 4 lb loss for a couple of days then lost another lb so for 8 days that's definitely a little too fast. I only have about another 5 or so lbs to lose anyway.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Still overcast here, but hopefully I can find a dry spot in the day to walk outside. Cleaning up and just getting ready for the big game tomorrow. Forgot to say last week that I got a new laptop: HP Spectre 360. Pretty nice, but not cheap (at least for me anyway). Should last me another 10 years.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Beef chow fun last night.
  • luluinca
    edited February 2017
    Happy Saturday Guys! So nice getting new computers Niner, I'm jealous!

Got a nice walk in with the dog. I didn't try to run today as my knee was feeling a bit sore and I have leg day tomorrow so I need to be as pain free as possible for that.

Cardio: 55 min walk and a little over 300 calories

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: I've stuck really well to the new nutrition plan and now tomorrow we're doing a brunch at a really great restaurant with friends before the game so all bets are off! Sitting at 5 lbs lost in the last 10 days so that's a bit much anyway. I'm not going to pig out tomorrow but I'm going to enjoy it and also have some champagne!