"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! Wow what a Superbowl yesterday! I did go over by like 700 calories, but did jump around a lot during the game.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Didn't do too bad over the weekend. Did end up doing some extra cardio to try to offset the overeating.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca Have fun!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday!!!
    Hope you had fun @luluinca

Strength: Chest, Triceps and Calves to be done tonight

Cardio: did Stronger HIIT, Fire and also their mobility/ steady state cardio, Refuel yesterday, Yoga also done nightly

Assessment: Have learned the trick to increase carbs, calorie dense foods that I usually avoid are best during this time, to add calories and carbs and still easy to remove from my diet, once back to cutting. :)
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday guys.........I did have fun yesterday so thanks! I didn't care much one way or another about either team but Super Bowl party was a lot of fun as well as brunch earlier with friends. Missed my leg day yesterday because hubby wanted me to walk with him so today I added some leg stuff into my warmup. Doing legs with trainer on Wed so was afraid to kill them today and did chest and back instead.

Cardio: Hopefully tomorrow, depending on the rain

Strength: Chest and Back
    35 min warmup including 50 lb RDL's, 25 lb goblet squats, pushups, planks, donkey kicks, 25 lb sumo squats, 25 lb single leg RDL's, 3X 10 decline situps, 2X10 side pulls w/35 lbs and shoulder rehab.

125 min strength training including

4X8 floor (or bench) press w/65 lbs
    4X10 wide grip pulldowns w/60
    4X10 mt climbers

4X12 incline bench press w/20/20 lbs
    4X10 bent over rows w/65 lbs
    4X30 crunches

4X15 prone flys w/12.5/12/5
    4X12 seated cable rows w/75
    4X10 hanging leg lifts

4X12 cable flyes w/7/7
    4X12 reverse grip pulldowns w/60
    4X15 seated calf raises w/70
    3X12 seated single arm cable row w/45

Assessment: Back to chicken, sweet potato and veggies again..........LOL

Have a great week!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Raining like cats and dogs today. That means I'll be hitting the indoor track later. Boo.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, rice and tomatoes for dinner.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning,

Strength: Shortcut to Size: Back, Biceps and Abs

Cardio: Yoga? maybe a HIIT later

Assessment: on the lookout for the next program to do
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning my Friends, HHD!!!

Strength/ Cardio: Tapout XT2: Cross Core Combat 2. well,
    this is a cardio routine, but for the whole 65 minutes, you're either holding and doing stuff with an 8 lbs. ball, or the bands. my arms are toasted! and my shoulder and legs and ... enough complaining me!!!! LOL

Assessment: Sometimes eating at the new calorie limit is so hard to do, sometimes, the limit is bypassed, without even paying attention, also seems the more you eat, the hungrier you feel, weird!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Another rainy day. Ankle was sore yesterday for some reason so I didn't walk my second round yesterday. Let's see how today goes.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Polish sausage and rice!
  • luluinca
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone!

Cardio: Tomorrow

Strength: 20 min warm-up followed by a training session. We worked on squats, dead lifts, leg press, lunges and then some stabilizing exercises for my balance which is off a little. Followed all that with some assisted dips and pull-ups.

Assessment: Doing good with everything and have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks plus couple of inches and a bit of fat.........almost done!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning fantastically fit friends!!!!!
    @luluinca you are doing great! so happy for you! you are making me see the benefit of having a trainer!

Strength: Shoulders, Traps, Calves

Cardio: Yoga later, then maybe a HIIT

Assessment: for my next program, Power Pyramid has been recommended, looking into it, sounds and interesting, let's see if that's going to be next!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 2 clients this morning and then 3 tonight!!!! Rain, rain go away!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken and rice.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Today was just a dog walk day before another storm hits us tomorrow. It was a beautiful sunny day so perfect for an afternoon walk. Put in about 3 miles at 3.5 mph pace. Still not running as knee is still stiff from last week and I'm not taking any chances.

Tomorrow I'm back at the gym for core work and accessories.

Also, tomorrow is Friday, just in case you were wondering!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Still raining! Supposed to clear up this weekend though.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Had a Grand Mac last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Have a great weekend guys! Got in a great workout this morning working core and a few accessories, basically a few of the things I didn't get to this week.

Cardio: 15 min stationary bike

Strength: 25 min warmup including pushups, situps and side to sides w/10 lb, physio ball pikes and bridges, single leg RDL's, good mornings and shoulder rehab

70 min core and accessories including

3X8 single leg RDL's w/20 lb Kettlebell
    3X10 sumo squats w/20 lb Kettlebell
    4X6 military press w/45 lbs

3X1 min planks
    3X10 hanging leg lefts
    3X30 ab crunches w/25 lb plate

3X15 wall balls w/8 lb ball
    3X10 TRX lunges
    3X15 medicine ball side throws w/8 lb

4X12 downward wood chops w/27
    4X12 upward wood chops w/23
    4X12 chest press w/23/23

Assessment: Had a great week calorie wise and activity wise. Found a restaurant for dinner tonight that basically cooks the way I do.........including the brown rice and grilled zucchini. Win, Win!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Alright, nice day today so I'm going bike riding! My DD has a slumber party and my DW will be out most of the day, so I'm going to go watch John Wick 2.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Yesterday ended up being a rest day and today was a long walk with the dog. 3.3 miles in about 50 minutes. Tomorrow back to the gym for a leg day!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Sunday! !!

Strength: Legs and Abs yesterday

Cardio: Stronger HIIT followed by Recovery/ Steady state cardio

And a load of cooking and cleaning. lol
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! Watched the Lego Batman movie with my DD and basically just hung out over the weekend. Did get in some long walks though.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Yeah, I didn't do well yesterday with Girl scout cookies.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Monday!!!! :)

Strength: Last week of shortcut to Size: Chest, Triceps, Calves

Cardio: snow shoveling, this morning

Assessment: This program is coming to an end, I feel I have gotten a lot stronger because of it, I have lifted weight I have never dreamt of lifting before, moving on to Power pyramid, again by Jim Stoppani, next week, this time, the intention is to pop the muscles instead of focusing on strength only
    getting fluffier because of the bulk, not very sure it's the actual gain, or the water gain coming along when having too much carbs, but my mid section is starting to show the fluff! yuck!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Hi guys............yuck, it's Monday already. Did a leg workout this morning and still working on some form issues so weights are still a bit low.

Cardio: 10 min elliptical

Strength: 25 min warm-up including planks, push-ups, single leg RDL's, goblet squats w/20, good mornings w/20/20, donkey kicks and 2X shoulder rehab.

70 min strength training including

4X10 barbell box squats w/65 lbs
    4X15 leg press w/90 lbs added
    4X15 sumo squat w/25 lb KB
    4X10 dead lifts w/95 lbs

3X10 single leg RDL w/25lb KB
    3X10 TRX lunges
    3X8 bulgarian squats w/10
    3X10 step ups

Assessment: Trying to stay on target all week since I'm going to be gone for a little over a week beginning Sunday...........Colorado here I come.