"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Not much happening here today but did get a 2.75 mile walk in this afternoon. The sky cleared between storms and it was so beautiful out!

Gym day again tomorrow!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Still raining! May have to hit the indoor track tonight at my other gym!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken and rice.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Gang!

Strength: Shoulders, Traps and Calves

Cardio: maybe tonight

Assessment: just logged in my raw vegan food for the day, so high on calories due to fruit and extremely low on protein! glad it's only 7 days, or I would have melted away!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Thursday guys!

Cardio: 15 min stationary bike

Strength: 20 min warm up including good mornings, goblet squats, situps and side to sides w/12 lb ball, pushups, physio ball pikes and bridges and shoulder rehab

60 min strength training including

3X1 min planks
    3X10 renegade rows w/15/15 lbs
    3X30 Ab crunches w/25 lb plate
    3X10 straight hanging leg raises
    4X12 downward wood chops w/27lbs
    4X12 upward wood chops w/23 lbs
    4X10 cable chest press w/23/23
    3X5 single leg RDL w/35 lb kettlebell
    4X10 cable flyes w/10/10
    4X10 seated single arm cross row w/45
    3X12 outer thigh w70
    3X10 seated calf raises w/70

Assessment: Finally lost the couple of lbs from Christmas gain and another .5 lbs........Yay!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Take down the rest of the lingering decorations. And do some laundry today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Ate the rest of the chicken I cooked yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 3 clients this morning. Not sure what I'm doing today. It ain't raining so maybe do some outdoor stuff.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Sushi for dinner last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Niner, it's so nice to get a break in the rain...........I have an appointment this morning but I'm taking my dog out when I get home for a loooonnnnnggggg walk to enjoy some sunshine. Rain's coming back down here by the end of the week.

I took the day off yesterday and enjoyed a movie and going out to dinner. Only ate about half of my 730 calorie shrimp/asparagus/pasta dish and had one glass of red wine so didn't go over on calories or any macros really. Easy Peasy!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Cardio only: 3.65 miles of which 1.2 miles was running intervals of .3 miles X 4. My knee still feels fine but I'm being careful and even though I know I'm not really supposed to run, I'm going to try running a little here and there, two or 3 times a week. Hope I don't regret it but when my running music comes on I need to run at least a little.

• luluinca
    Options
    Got a nice workout in at the gym then took off for the beach.

Cardio: Just walking at the beach........a couple of slow miles

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including good mornings, situps w/12lb ball, side to sides w/12lb ball, planks, goblet squats, physio ball bridges and pikes and shoulder rehab

60 min strength training including
    3X6 squats w/85 lbs and 1X5 w/95 lbs
    2X6 dead lifts w/95 lbs and 1X5 DL w/115 lbs
    3X5 military press w/45 lbs
    4X10bench press w/75 lbs
    4X10 wide grip pulldowns underhand w/60
    4X10 incline shoulder press w/17.5/17.5 lb dumbbells
    4X10 bent over rows w/70
    5X10 prone flyes w/12.5/12.5
    5X10 seated cable rows w/70

Assessment: Had a Mexican food buffet this morning so not a good day.........having salmon and salad for dinner.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning Awesome people!

Strength: Month 2, week 4: Chest, Triceps and Calves

Cardio: I really need to fit in more cardio, seems it never happens tho,

Assessment: I'm outgrowing my Select tech Dumbbells on some of the move, max weight for it is 52.5 lbs. I also need to buy more plates for my barbell, thinking it might be more beneficial to just join a gym instead!
    Today, is the last day of my raw vegan cleanse. this cleanse has been delicious and easy, because there is no shortage of fruits or nuts or veggies I can have, but because of my body's need for protein, going back to normal eating tomorrow. will miss all the yummy fruits!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 3 clients this morning and then 4 tonight! Since it's a holiday here, my schedule is off a little for working out, but I'll manage.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Didn't do so well over the weekend. Anytime I sit and watch football, I tend to snack more.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Monday! Had a great workout this morning and looking forward to a training session on Wednesday.

Cardio: 20 min stationary bike

Strength: 20 min calisthenics warmup including good mornings, situps w/12lb ball, side to sides w/12lb ball, planks, goblet squats, pushups, physio ball bridges and pikes and shoulder rehab

65 min strength training including
    4X10 standing dumbbell curls w/15/15
    4X10 skull crushers w/15/15 lbs
    4X10 prone tricep overhead extensions w/15/15 lb
    4X8 incline dumbbell curls w/15/15 lbs
    4X10 single arm bench row w/30 lbs
    4X8 overhead cable tricep extensions w/30
    4X8 cable tricep pushdowns and reverse grip pushdowns w/30
    4X8 rear delt flyes w/40
    4X10 seated dips w/90 lbs added
    4X10 outer thighs w/70

Assessment: Did a little too much indulging this weekend so hopefully that's behind me...... ;)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Go thru and shred some old paperwork tonight.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, rice and broccoli for dinner. Dropped some water weight from the weekend so that's good.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Hi guys.........hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Cardio: 3.5 mile walk/run. 1.4 miles slow run of 4 X .35 mile intervals. Knee feels fine still. I'll probably leave it here until I see my doc next week and see what he says. I think he thinks I'm too old to messing with this and taking a chance on more damage to my knee but I disagree.

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Doing well with food so far, of course it's only been 2 days since the blow out buffet....lol
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Hi guys!!!!

Strength: Back, Biceps and Abs this morning

Cardio: JNL FUSION Speed and Agility yes!!!! finally a cardio!

Assessment: my raw vegan cleanse is over. lost 4 lbs during the cleanse period. almost all the weight i gained while on vacation!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Rain is back again. Means cardio indoors. Blech.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork adobo and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    HHD gang!!!

Strength: Ripped Conditioning

Cardio: well, it was supposed to be cardio day, but selected this DVD and it turned out to be strength training with a band. didn't want to change the dvd, so I continued on, but have to make up for the cardio tonight after work.

Day 2 of getting back to normal diet, I feel heavy! miss raw eating!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone's having a great week. We have a lot of rain coming in the next 5 or 6 days so don't know if I'll get any runs or walks in unless I do them at the gym...........hmmmm, I really hate treadmills so it's doubtful....LOL

Cardio: About 20 minutes on the stationary bike

Strength: 20 min warmup including planks, goblet squats, RDL's, donkey kicks, decline situps and shoulder rehab

Worked for about 50 minutes with my new trainer and he wanted to see my form so I did back squats, goblet squats, sumo squats and dead lifts for him all with low weight. He tweaked things a bit and then gave me some new shoulder work and hip abductor exercises. Since I told him I'd still like to lose a bit more weight he wants to see my diary for a few days and see if he thinks it needs to be changed up a little. He seems knowledgeable re nutrition so I'll see what he comes up with. So far so good.

Assessment: Seem to be settling into a nice small deficit for now, hopefully it will be enough to finish this weight loss thing over the next several months.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! Ah another year and I'm a year older at 53 today! 4 clients this morning then none tonight because my DD has her Winter Concert!!!

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Asian short ribs and salad last night!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Wishing you happiest of birthdays @ninerbuff !!!! You are making 53 look like a cool age to be at!

missed my morning workout, now, I just have to sit patiently, for the time to go home and get it done, maybe I can add the cardio in too, just because there won't be any reason to rush!