"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Solar guy is supposed to come over so that we can go over installation of a lease, but just got news yesterday that my wife's job might be transferred to a different state. Also my BIL, SIL and my niece and nephew are coming to stay with us this weekend for a visit so I have to clean up the house a little before they get here.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Didn't cook so got Taco Bell.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!

Strength: yesterday Shoulders, Traps, Calves
    Today: Back, Forearm, Abs

Cardio: so far, nightly yoga

Assessment: Went to Chinese buffet last night and ate like a pig! they had so many new additions, due to Chinese New Year and i had to try it all! isshhhh still suffering!
    on other news, yesterday morning, i weighted in at my pre-bulking weight! not sure where this 4 weeks bulking results may have gone! so very surprised to see that! i have been eating way too much! and tonight is the pizza night!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Rain on it's way again. Have lunch with 2 friends then later a surprise party for my aunt.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Ribs, rice and vegetables.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!!

Assessment: Went to Chinese buffet last night and ate like a pig! they had so many new additions, due to Chinese New Year and i had to try it all! isshhhh still suffering!
    on other news, yesterday morning, i weighted in at my pre-bulking weight! not sure where this 4 weeks bulking results may have gone! so very surprised to see that! i have been eating way too much! and tonight is the pizza night!
    How much have you gone up?

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. About to rain again, so more indoor work.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Ugh. So buffet Filipino party and I suck at them with moderation.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    MJFSH wrote: »
    Happy Friday!!!

How much have you gone up?

I was up 5 lbs, but back to my pre, which was 122 lbs again! so the 5 lbs just disappeared without me cutting! funny!

Oh good afternoon gang!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Chest, Traps, Calves

Cardio: nothing planned yet

Assessment: went crazy, eating whatever I could to meet my macros! I don't like feeling super stuffed! trying to go with highly dense food options but still, it's too much eating!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Got back this morning from CO and will get back to normal by tomorrow. I went on 2 hikes, one in the mountains and one at Red Rock (which is amazing), 2 dog walks with my daughter's dog (one while it was snowing), and also took a Pilates class with my daughter while I was gone. All in all a pretty active vacation and it looks like I lost a pound or two.....LOL

Looks like you guys are both killing it as usual. Tomorrow I'm taking my dog out for a 5K and then Wednesday back to the gym!

Have a great week!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Just some light clean up today.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak, rice and tomatoes.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Welcome back @luluinca sounds like a pretty awesome vacation to me!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Legs and Abs

Cardio: no thank you!

Assessment: used a calculator to calculate my lifts, instead of just estimating the number needed. I didn't increase my set 3 and 4, which is the max weight, but calculated sets 1. 2, 5 and 6 based on the weight used in 3 and 4. well, that increased all my other weights and royally kicked my butt! 5 hours later and I'm still drained from the workout.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @MJFSH, it really was a great trip and I hardly wanted to come home!

Cardio: Got my walk/run in with my poochie this morning. Boy was she a happy camper! Only did about 2.75 miles though because I still have a lot of work to catch up on here!

Strength: Tomorrow with my trainer

Assessment: Back to the deficit again and more normal fare!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. New month! Didn't get close to my goal for last month, so I have to make some adjustments. I'll be off track on target date, but I was only using that as a check point anyway.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baked chicken and rice.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Didn't know if I mentioned it, but one of the members who's training with myself and another trainer is going to be on the Bachlorette this year. His name is Blake.

• MJFSH
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Didn't know if I mentioned it, but one of the members who's training with myself and another trainer is going to be on the Bachlorette this year. His name is Blake.

Oh so exciting! so I guess we know who you are cheering for!

Strength: gazillion push ups, need to be done in Tapout

Cardio: Tapout XT: Cross Core Combat
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ninerbuff, that's so cool about the Bachlorette. It will be fun for you to watch him on the show.

Happy Hump Day!

Cardio: Tomorrow

Strength: 25 min warmup including planks, pushups, RDL's w/40lbs, goblet squats w/25 lbs, single leg RDL's, TRX lunges, donkey kicks and shoulder rehab.

60 minutes with trainer
    3X10 BB shoulder press w/45 lbs
    3X20 KB swings w/20 lbs
    3X15 KB hammer curls w/10/10 lbs
    3X15 KB front raises w/10 lbs
    3X15 TRX skull crushers
    3X15 DB rotational curls w/12.5/12.5

On my own
    3X20 seated calf raises w/70
    3X15 leg press w/90 lbs added
    3X12 cable tricep push down w/30
    3X12 cable overhead extension w/30

Assessment: Nice being back to eating to become leaner!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight!!!! Nothing much to do today except take my DD to the orthodontist.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Portebello beef and vegetables.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Got in 3.5 miles this morning and ran about half of it. Knee felt good so I should be fine for leg day tomorrow!

Have a great day!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Just yard duty at the school after then I see my sports orthopedist for the one year check up after my knee injury last year.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Ribs and rice.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!

Strength: Power Pyramid: Shoulders, Traps, Calves yesterday
    Back, Biceps, Forearms, Abs Today

Cardio: some stair climbing at work, not sure what happens later tonight

Assessment: Pizza Tonight, mmmm
  • luluinca
    Options
    TGIF guys! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Cardio: 10 minutes elliptical

Strength: 25 min warm-up including planks, push-ups, single leg RDL's, goblet squats w/20, donkey kicks, decline situps w/10 lbs, hanging leg raises and 2X shoulder rehab.

65 min strength training including

3X10 barbell box squats w/65 lbs
    3X15 leg press w/110 lbs added
    3X15 sumo squat w/30 lb KB
    3X8 dead lifts w/115 lbs

3X10 single leg RDL w/25lb KB
    3X10 TRX lunges
    3X10 step ups
    3X10 wall ball w/10 lbs

Assessment: Having a good week but haven't really lost weight.........I'm just going to trust the math and wait for it.....LOL
  • ninerbuff
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! 2 clients this morning. Picking up my DD's glasses at Costco after the gym.
    I've decided to go ahead and get meniscus surgery, but it won't be till June. I basically want to just want to remove all doubt about getting back to where I was before the injury, so if I have it and it's not the reason, at least that won't be on the back of my mind anymore.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: McDonald's last night.