Team WEAPONS OF MASS REDUCTION - September forum 1

Options

Replies

• rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Damn that is a lot of water.... 70 oz and counting.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    i usually get in about 10-11, but 15 is going to be tough!!!!!ill get there though
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    WEEK TWO - FOOD CHALLENGE update for the last two days...I did put this on the spreadsheet though too...

DAILY CHALLENGES:
    9/5 - Meatless Monday (100% veggie day) Did not meet this
    9/6 - No Gluten -- Met this today
    9/7 - 120 oz water --DID not meet...actually did not even TRY!!! sorry but this is far too much water for my bladder to deal with....
    9/8 - No processed foods / 100% natural foods only
    9/9 - No processed sugar
    9/10 - Protein with every meal
    9/11- No alcohol

WEEKLY CHALLENGE:

Complete any 6 of the following challenges:

No alcohol -- Completed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!
    No fast food --Completed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday !!
    No refined sugar -- Completed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!
    Minimum of 4 veggie servings per day Completed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
    Minimum 2 fruit per day Completed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!
    Protein at every meal
    No eating 2 hours before sleep Completed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!
    No gluten
    No dairy
    7 hours of sleep -- Completed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! Can't function without it actually...

MONTHLY CHALLENGE:
    Live within your food plan! YEP I did it!!

Tomorrow should be easy peasy!!!
  • Pam3
    Options
    9/1 – Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/2 – Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/3 – daily not meet...weekly and monthly meet
    9/4 – daily not meet..weekly not meet,.,monthly meet
    9/5 – COMPLETED daily, weekly and monthly challenges
    9/6 –daily not meet, weekly and monthly challenges
    9/7 - COMPLETED daily,weekly and monthly challenges
  • BeilaLin
    Options
    I figured out what's plagueing me and my skin...

PITYRIASIS ROSEA

No known cause, but it may be associated w/ something viral. Looks kinda like eczema patches. :(

I'm going to eat extra virgin coconut oil (4 tablespoons a day) and exercise less since the sweat and heat worsens it. It itches like a mother! I put oil on it too so itching is relieved.

I'm just praying two weeks of this treatment will make it go away. It's been 2-3 weeks so far with this on my skin, and supposedly it takes 6-8 weeks to clear away.

Anyways, this means I will have a lot of cals so I will be over quite often. Just FYI yall :(

Scheduled another colonic for tomorrow too...hopefully this clears away any weird things going on in my gut.
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Very tired, but I remembered to log in!!

9/3 – Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/4 – Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/5 –Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/6 –Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/7 - Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges!

Drank about 15 glasses of water
    Ate pretty healthy and natural foods.
    Pretty happy!! Now if the scale would just cooperate, dammit!!
  • Choirgirl37
    Options

DAILY CHALLENGES:
    9/6 - No Gluten -- No
    9/7 - 120 oz water EASY! Finally an easy one! Thank you :-)
    9/9 - No processed sugar
    9/11- No alcohol

WEEKLY CHALLENGE:

No alcohol -- Yes for Wednesday
    No fast food --Yes for Wednesday
    No refined sugar --
    Minimum of 4 veggie servings Yes for Wednesday
    Minimum 2 fruit YES for Wednesday (dried fruit :-))
    Protein at every meal Yes for Wednesday
    No eating 2 hours before sleep Yes for Wednesday
    No gluten
    No dairy

7 hours of sleep MONTHLY CHALLENGE:
  • hopebuck
    Options
    9/3 – Completed Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/5 – Completed Daily, Weekly (barely) AND Monthly Challenges...WAHOOOOO!!!!
    9/6 – Did not complete daily..pretty sure i had gluten... weekly, I think so...except I REALLY want a pc of my husband's birthday cake and yes to monthly challenge. (so far anyway) :)
    9/7 - Completed Daily, Weekly... check... Monthly... I want to say yes, but I went over my plan by 73 calories, so, I think that makes it a "no" :(

Pretty good day. Had a very hard time wantig to eat dinner and then decided I REALLY wanted my fluffy choc chunk cookies (they are 100% all natural....) but, I finshed them off and it put me over. DID run 3 miles, but still went over my daily "meal plan" calories...bummer!
  • Pam3
    Options
    9/6 – Did not complete daily..pretty sure i had gluten... weekly, I think so...except I REALLY want a pc of my husband's birthday cake and yes to monthly challenge. (so far anyway) :)
    9/7 - Completed Daily, Weekly... check... Monthly... I want to say yes, but I went over my plan by 73 calories, so, I think that makes it a "no" :(

Pretty good day. Had a very hard time wantig to eat dinner and then decided I REALLY wanted my fluffy choc chunk cookies (they are 100% all natural....) but, I finshed them off and it put me over. DID run 3 miles, but still went over my daily "meal plan" calories...bummer!

hope

we can be within 100 calories of our meal plans, so i believe you made it....
  • hopebuck
    Options
    i thought we had to be at our calories or 100 calories UNDER not around our food plan... Ralph??? :)
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    i thought we had to be at our calories or 100 calories UNDER not around our food plan... Ralph??? :)

Within 100 calories...over or under.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    9/5 Completed daily, weekly, and monthly challenges
    9/6 Completed daily, weekly, and monthly challenges
    9/7 Completed daily, weekly, and monthly challenges
    9/8
    9/9
    9/10
    9/11
  • hopebuck
    Options

guess that means I did do it... wahoo!!! 3points for today afterall. Thanks everyone!!! :)

TONIGHT?!?!? Freakin' baby shower at the OLIVE GARDEN. I dont' think there is anything I can eat there... need to research before going. Likely just going with the salad...i LOVE their salad. :)
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    OSU is right. For WOMR it is within 100 calories, over or under.
  • Pam3
    Options
    9/3 – daily not meet...weekly and monthly meet
    9/4 – daily not meet..weekly not meet,.,monthly meet
    9/5 – COMPLETED daily, weekly and monthly challenges
    9/6 –daily not meet, weekly and monthly challenges
    9/7 - COMPLETED daily,weekly and monthly challenges
    9/8- daily not meet, weekly and monthly meet
  • BeilaLin
    Options
    I must say....after so many days of eating healthy since Sept 1, the "no processed foods" daily challenge today was not that hard.

Good job every one for meeting the monthly and weekly!
  • ncgatorfan
    Options
    Hi everyone, today was tough, I admit and I succumbed and ate one of my low carb tortillas. That's processed, right?? -sigh- i'll be better tomorrow.

9/3 – Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/5 –Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/6 –Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/7 - Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges
    9/8 - Completed Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges

Drank about 18 glasses of water and too many iced coffees.
  • hopebuck
    Options
    something happened this afternoon and I just felt myself spiral out of control. it started with not knowing what to get tonight at the olive garden and turned in to me raiding the kitchen at work for sweets... you will be happy to know that threw ALL the danishes away so I would not eat them. then i came back out to the lobby and grabbed a hershey kiss that was staring at me. figured it was God's way of helping me out when it fell on the ground...normally I would have eaten it... today I decided it should go in the trash. Came home and at CHIPS and stupid fruit snacks..went to OG and I don't even like thier breadsticks ... i ate one anyway. Oh well. it's over, i'm full and i'm sick over all of it. tomorrow it is.... i'm done!

9/8 - did not complete daily, somehow completed monthly, but did complete weekly!!! .. 2 points i guess.

I had originally picked level 3 on our chart, i changed it to 2 b/c I need to be able to eat whole grain bread. When i have too few of that kind of carb i can't run very well...so, I changed it. hope that is kosher.
  • Choirgirl37
    Options

DAILY CHALLENGES:
    9/6 - No Gluten -- No
    9/7 - 120 oz water EASY! Finally an easy one! Thank you :-)
    9/9 - No processed sugar
    9/11- No alcohol

WEEKLY CHALLENGE:

No alcohol -- Yes for Wednesday, Yes for Thursday
    No fast food --Yes for Wednesday, Yes for Thursday
    No refined sugar --
    Minimum of 4 veggie servings Yes for Wednesday, Yes-Thursday
    Minimum 2 fruit YES for Wednesday (dried fruit :-)) . Yes -Thursday
    Protein at every meal Yes for Wednesday -Yes -Thursday
    No eating 2 hours before sleep Yes for Wednesday -No-Thursday
    No gluten Yes-Thursday
    No dairy

7 hours of sleep MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Yes Thursday

I'm not sure if I made the daily challenge because I had some coffee creamer and later, some organic crackers with cheese.
  • BeilaLin
    Options
    I won't be hitting my weekly challenges (the part where you stay under your cals) cause i'm not exercising and I"m eating healthy fats to combat my skin condition at the moment. This may take all of september!

I'm gonna try to stay under my cals with light exercise (walking, doing some pushups, weights etc), but for the most part, exercising makes me sweat and the sweats really worsens things.

The fats I will take are coconut oil (like 3-4 tablespoons a day) which has a lot of fat and cals, but other healing properties (anti-viral and anti-microbial).

Anyhoo, just thought you should know what's up with me....probably no weight loss as this will make me stay in "mainenance mode" but my aim is to get to 140 (ish) by the end of this month...don't know how I'm going to manage to do this.

If anyone has ideas as to how I can still try to lose weight while doing the above...hit me up!