30 DAY SHRED! Beginning tomorrow 9/1.

Options

Replies

• reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    day 12 level 2 6th day of level 2. Still waiting on my dvd, on demand only has level 1 and 2. Not complaining, because they are still kicking my butt.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 today. I took the weekend off. I am going to try and do it the remaining 11 days of September.
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    did day 3 of level 2 today! I'm so excited that i've been able to stick with this!! can't wait to see results at the end, I am up a lb since last week, but I hear thats common with the shred, so i'm going to assume its muscle, since i've been staying within my calories!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing!? I'm so proud of myself so far... 19 days straight, no stopping! One more day at level 2 and then on to level 3. I took a peak at what's coming my way and I'm a little scared... definitely have to use the 1.5kg weights not the 2.5kg! I've gotten this far, there's no way I'm stopping now, 11 more days! :D

I plan to take a one week break after this and then start up Ripped in 30!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't quit but I won;t be getting 30/30 either. I was sick for a bit, then my partner ska-dooed, I only managed 2 days of level 2 but I had a few extra days on level 1. I am tempted to try level3 tomorrow because I heard it is fun :p

I think I would like to start all over again soon and do at least the last 20 days in a row.
  • julie786110
    Options
    hi,what is 30 day shred??????/
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just completed day1 on level 2 and I'm still loving it, the feeling afterwards is just amazing. Have missed a couple of days but I'm planning to start over again after day 30 and try and do it with no breaks!
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    hi,what is 30 day shred??????/
    Hi its Jillian Michaels 30 day shred exercise dvd, great if you're short on time as its only 20 minutes per circuit :wink:
  • LaraMH82
    Options
    Hey Ladies, mind if I join?

Day 1, Level 1 completed. Not as hard as it could have been, but I KNOW I'll be hurting tomorrow, and that will make Day 2 more difficult.

How many days are you guys staying on a level? And how do you log it on the site? anyone have any idea of how many calories burned? ish?

This is just the kick in the butt I need, hope you don't mind a late-starter!
  • reneelee
    Options

Day 1, Level 1 completed. Not as hard as it could have been, but I KNOW I'll be hurting tomorrow, and that will make Day 2 more difficult.

How many days are you guys staying on a level? And how do you log it on the site? anyone have any idea of how many calories burned? ish?

Welcome!
    I took the day off too, infact i took three days off, because is was so sore.
    People do the shred different, some like to go ten days staight on the same level. Others like to switch every other day. I went five days on level 1 day had to go to level two, because the free on demand wouldn't let me play level one. Just recieved the dvd yesterday so I will soon be donig level three.
    Log it circuit training 20 minutes, it will take into account your age and weight and give you the calories you have burned.
    May not be a good idea to weigh yourself for awhile i went up 3 pounds the first few days When muscles get worked harer then they are used to being woked they make lactic acid which makes the muscle sore and make you retain water.
  • reneelee
    Options
    Day 13 Level 1
  • reneelee
    Options
    I just watched level three I dont think I'll be doing this level due to busitis in left shoulder. Just wanted to let you ladies know why you wont be deeing level three with me.
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options

I am doing each level for 10 days, I'm on my 14th day today, but I have taken 3 rest days throughout, I only count the days I do the shred as a "day", i'm on level 2, much harder then level 1 IMO, but not impossible!

the first few days were the hardest, I was sore but kept going and it felt a lot better, by day 4-5 I was able to do all of it without resting, even if it was some of the easier moves!

I log it as circuit training as well, MFP will tell you how many calories burned based on your stats.
  • LaraMH82
    Options
    awesome, thank you ladies!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    20 days done and dusted! Starting level 3 today! Oh my oh my!
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I think I might put off level 3 for a few more days. I'm still pretty busy getting the crap kicked out of me by level 2...
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Hi guys,

Day 21 - Day 1 of level 3. OMGGGGGGGGG!!:sad: is all I have the energy to say at this moment in time!
  • LaraMH82
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1. Sweating all over my keyboard as I type...ew :)

As suspected, Day 2 way more challenging than Day 1, given tender muscles. Have a sneaking suspicion Day 3 will top it though...

But on the positive side, motivation to persevere - first recorded weight loss in almost 2 weeks! 2.5 lbs down!!

It's awesome to see all the posts from further along in the program - thanks for the inspiration ladies! And keep up the great work!

9814150.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I got bored with 10 days of level 1. LOVED level 2. Just finished d1 of l3 and I can't wait for tomorrow! I was shocked at how strong I have become (**pats self on back**).

And let's be honest. How long has it been since you've done an old-fashioned, full-sized sit up? Guess who did them all with no problems? Yep! Me!
  • reneelee
    Options
    level 2 day 14