Options

Replies

• jeanaow
    jeanaow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    You look amazing! Better still, I imagine you feel better. Congratulations!!! :bigsmile:
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look like a different person. Young and vibrant. What an inspiration!
  • geoscot
    geoscot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am 45 and weighed 218 when I started my routine. Actually, I was up to 227 before I saw a picture of myself and decided that I was fat. Anyway, I tried the Loose It app and had some success, but it was not until I started Tai Kwon Do, Kick Boxing and MFP that I have had sustainable results. I am now 202, but still have a long way to go. My "overweight" weight is 197 for a 5'8" man, which is my current goal - to simply be overweight. After that, I am going for 175, which is when I buy my paddleboard and start raging the Florida coast.

I also gain extra weight in the upper torso similar to your before pictures. So, not only is your story inspiring, it has given me some pointers, ideas and ways to stay on track. Time to get out my bike! Thanks for sharing!

Scot
  • dekesta23
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration!! My plans and goals are right in line with yours, and that is exciting to see the potential!!!
  • joey72talk
    joey72talk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow!!! amazing achievement....thank you for sharing, truly inspirational :happy: x
  • always4rose
    always4rose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for your service, the in depth post and for the motivation that not only helped you, but is contagious for the rest of us here on MFP to keep going. Your results are amazing...you should be proud. Even if this was an "I am awesome thread" you deserve it.
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and helpful in motivating me in keep on the track. Thank you!!!!!
    13796421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter:smile:
  • memphismum
    memphismum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How did you get the definition back? Did you do lots of sit ups?
  • cmh_34
    cmh_34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good for you :)
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    WTG! I would love to have such an inspirational journey on my friends list, let me know! :) I'm on the journey to turn my life around and every voice helps!
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    WOW!!! Your SEXY!!! Great job!
  • unsworthfam
    Options
    WOW! How inspiring, great job! You look wonderful!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    What a terrific job you have done! So AWESOME!!:happy:
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    Very inspiring.... Your plan is just like mine, although I could up my gym time... it's just been hard with 4 kiddos. My thoughts exactly on the diet plan though, I won't deny myself the things I like, I just won't over do them and if I do want to indulge I know I need to work harder the next day. It's a give and take, that make for a more realistic life change.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You, sir, are an inspiration. Amazing job. And thank you for your service to our country! :)
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration for us! Way to go!
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Way to go! This is a great inspiration. Thank you for sharing your achievement!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Dude! You look amazing. Often when people lose weight it ages them, but you've knocked off 20 years!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are inspire me for sure! Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!