Options

Replies

• Alexa712
    Alexa712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations very inspiring. You look amazing
  • amandafirst
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the weight loss and completing in the Hotter than Hell. Thanks for sharing this!
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    you look good. your journey is inspiring this is what i am trying to achieve.CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Way to tackle it, Shirt! I'm another AF retiree who's had to get back in shape. My second career, teaching, brought on all the problems you had, with the exception of the thyroid problem, but I'm med-free again! (and I'm content with substitute teaching) Life is good!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job Shirt! It's awesome to see that you continue to be an inspiration and motivation to many...including me. Well done and thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    You little Hottie!!! :heart: :wink: :smooched:
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration!! i got goose bumps!!!!!
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so much younger now too!
  • shadshad
    Options
    great achievement.......thanks for sharing
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    How did your hypothyroidism affect your weight loss?
    Did you have to modify your thyroid medicine at all?
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Standing ovation for you great job.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    How did your hypothyroidism affect your weight loss?
    Did you have to modify your thyroid medicine at all?

For 5 years I believed that I couldn't lose the weight because I was hypothyroid, I am on synthroid and the dosage has not been changed and I am still losing weight.
  • Maxwell218
    Options
    WOW, it can be done, you give me so much hope. It's going to be a hard battle, but you have given me so much inspiration to keep going. Thanks
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Thank you for your post. You just inspired me to push myself even harder tomorrow with my workouts .. Thank you and congratulations :)
  • jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow, ao inspiring!! Lots of good tips as well - thanks. I will now try to not eat my exercise calories!!
  • TinaAK
    TinaAK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW and WOW!!!

You look AMAZING!! Thank you for the inspiration. Best of luck on your continuing journey!
  • kjenelle
    kjenelle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    congrats!! i've never eaten back my exercise calories either...i think this is a great tip for people, once you've worked hard to lose them, why negate the work and the time it will take to see the results?
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    AMazing dude! Good luck reaching your goal of 160! I'M right there with you! Amazing pictures. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!