75 Pounds lost in 8 Months with pics

Options

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! What a great story of will and determination. And to top it off, you are humble and thankful for the positive changes in your life. CONGRATS to you!! :)
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!!! Very well done :) and I'm glad to see that you don't have to go without food that you love (pizza, etc) and can still achieve the results. Thanks for sharing!!
  • MissBettyBoop2
    MissBettyBoop2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hard work and determination always pays off in the end!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a completely different person!!
  • 2012Mich
    Options
    Awesome! Your story is incredibly inspiring.. You look so much younger as well. Congratulations! I was curious.. by losing all that weight did it help eliminate or minimize your health issues?
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow-great inspirational story!!! you look fantastic!!!
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Terrific job!
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, thank you. Make sure to keep us updated and i will be expecting new pics WHEN you reach ur goal! :wink:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    your amazing bro. well done!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    This is perfect, because this is exactly the shape I am in. I started at 247 @ 51 and said the same thing. I've lost 30lbs. in 60 days but my goal is 175, where you are now. Great to know what I will look like at the end of the summer.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation, well done!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Awesome! Your story is incredibly inspiring.. You look so much younger as well. Congratulations! I was curious.. by losing all that weight did it help eliminate or minimize your health issues?

It helped with some of them, no more high blood pressure, no more high cholesterol, I still have hypothyroidism and I have not been re-evaluated by a medical provider for the sleep apnea.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    amazing! AWESOME WORK!
  • Stasha17
    Options
    Just inspired me more I love it! Thank you so much.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    awesome work
  • boxerkate_04
    boxerkate_04 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for taking the time to post! I love your tips at the bottom... very good advice!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!