75 Pounds lost in 8 Months with pics

Options

Replies

• nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look like a different person. Thanks for sharing. You look happy and at peace. Congratulations!
  • tradingfoods
    tradingfoods Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wow very awesome !!!! A lot like why i started, I have lost 60 in 3 months and feel so much better always looking for new recipes don't want to burn out. very inspiring to read your story. congrats !
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Your story made me tear up. First of all, thank you for your service. My husband is currently serving. Second of all, thank you for sharing your journey and photos. You have greatly inspired me!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    The most wonderful and inspiring story I have read so far!! Congratulations!!:bigsmile:

Your wife must be kicking herself! LOL
  • 6mcuff
    Options
    Your story inspired me I have been on diets on and off for years lost about 20 t0 40 lbs only to gain it all back. Started a family weight loss challenge last week I weighed 381lbs and am 5'11 and at 52 years old I know it will be hard but will be worth it lost over 8lbs my first week so i am pumped i am in it for the long haul this time THIS TIME I WILL NOT QUIT. Keep up the good work you look great.
    Thanks
    Mark
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    It is so awesome to see others who have taken this weight loss jouney and suceeded so triumphantly! My story is similar to yours (besides the gender, medical issues, and such lol) I took up mountain biking on June 1, 2011 and cut the calories. Had to stop eating so much fast food, processed food and FAT! I Started using MFP about a week after my journey began and it has been the catalyst! 8 1/2 months later, I am 72 pounds lighter and training for my first TRIATHALON!! You are an inspiration, and I hope it helps others to realize their weight loss goals... and understand they ARE possible, and it is worth every bit of effort!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Way to Kick *ss! keep up the good work! :)
  • CrazyCaliColtFan
    Options
    AWESOME job and thank you for your service!!! This is inspiring for sure!
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    You look great! And super young!
  • Robert0802
    Robert0802 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great story you are now my role mode. I have the before picture can't wait to be able to tell my story
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! Sorry to hear about your wife, I bet she's kicking herself now! Lol
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Impacting!!! congratulations!!!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    animal!
  • virgomuse
    virgomuse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great story and thanks for sharing it!
  • KimberlyAllen54
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • wanderingpollock
    Options
    You're progress is amazing. I was just wondering...do you feel different? I know that you probably physically feel different, but what changes have you seen in your mentality and emotional side? I think one of the biggest obstacles for dieters is their brain. Self doubt and loathing can be very powerful hinderances to our goals. Would you share a self image, physically and mentally, profile of yourself before and after?
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Words alone cannot express how proud I am to be your friend. You are the first person who "friended" me on MFP. I had reached my goal by the time I found MFP, but you inspired me to kick it up a notch or two. Our journeys were similar. I averaged 3.21 pounds per week weight loss and had no plateaus. The last 10 pounds were slower and the hardest to lose but your KICK BUTT workouts inspired me to push myself onward to victory. Thanks, Jeff!

You help me each and every day to keep the weight lost off. I will be celebrating keeping it off 2 years March 5th. I have you especially to thank for giving me that extra incentive.

I love your pictures! You look so much younger, healthy, and fabulous today! Congratulations!!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • carpp107
    Options
    Truly Inspiring!!!!! I ,too, have a similar story and love reading success stories such as yours!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

-Rob
  • ChassHall
    ChassHall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration!! I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I've gained weight, lost it, gained it back, lost it again.....I know I can lose it but my problem is getting too comfortable, and getting lazy with my workouts and eating habits. I think the hardest part is staying motivated, and balancing it all out with an already busy life. Thanks for the pictures, you look great!! And the best of luck to you in your future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!