the NEW black team

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, I put my before picture up! I hope you all do it too!!!!
    P.s. Please note the ACDC Back in Black t-shirt. :bigsmile: How's that for appropriate?
    :laugh:

u r 2 cool :glasses:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Ok guys, I put my before picture up! I hope you all do it too!!!!
    P.s. Please note the ACDC Back in Black t-shirt. :bigsmile: How's that for appropriate?
    :laugh:

u r 2 cool :glasses:

Hahaha! Thanks!! :blushing: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    mine is in my profile. took it 6 weeks ago....no changes:grumble: :grumble:

I am laughing because I am picturing a bikini shot on there...scaring young and old alike!! I look SO much better with my clothes ON!:laugh: :laugh:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My before picture was taken on Christmas...it's in my profile...the one with the black and white shirt...I had it as my default, but as my avatar it only showed my boobies and stomach and it was NOT flattering...so if you wanna see if you'll have to look in my profile lol
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    LMAO! My dh just took my pic & I pulled it up on the computer. I look like I'm in that shrinking room in Willy Wonka! HA! I don't know why I look so huge in my living room! GOOODZIIIIIILA! RAWR!

DSCN0665.jpg

Please remember that I just got done working out...forgive my hair...and face....and everything else. :blushing: :bigsmile:

Vanessa - I was inspired by your ACDC shirt so I found my dh's black Thunder Cat shirt to wear. LOL
    We've got spirit, yes we do!
    We've go spirit, how 'bout you?!

HA!

Laura - what? you don't want your av to be boobs & belly? Pfft. That's like a dream of mine! :tongue: I saw you suggest that to Mike about the square avs & think it is a great idea!

Jeannie - BIKINI SHOT! BIKINI SHOT! Come on, lady! :wink: I didn't even wear a bikin when I COULD have! I bought one in Hawaii & just wore the top around under my tank tops. I felt tropical. hehe
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I will have to take a decent one to share on here. I have my before pic for motivation but I am not going to post because I took of myself in my underclothes using the mirror for the reflection. I wanted to do it Biggest Loser style but didn't have the clothes they do so I just did it that way. :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I just realized that I'm in a SEA of toys as well. The dang things are even stuck on the door. Geesh!

Amanda - LOL I think I'd keep my pics in my undies to myself, too! hehe
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    LMAO! My dh just took my pic & I pulled it up on the computer. I look like I'm in that shrinking room in Willy Wonka! HA! I don't know why I look so huge in my living room! GOOODZIIIIIILA! RAWR!

DSCN0665.jpg

Please remember that I just got done working out...forgive my hair...and face....and everything else. :blushing: :bigsmile:

Vanessa - I was inspired by your ACDC shirt so I found my dh's black Thunder Cat shirt to wear. LOL

HA!

Laura - what? you don't want your av to be boobs & belly? Pfft. That's like a dream of mine! :tongue: I saw you suggest that to Mike about the square avs & think it is a great idea!

Jeannie - BIKINI SHOT! BIKINI SHOT! Come on, lady! :wink: I didn't even wear a bikin when I COULD have! I bought one in Hawaii & just wore the top around under my tank tops. I felt tropical. hehe

You are so cute!!!!!!

and i :heart: the shirt!!!!!!

I wanted to do it biggest loser style too but i don't have the clothes for that either. :smile:

We are so awesome.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL Well, thanks, I guess. :smooched: :blushing: DH was excited I pulled the shirt out of the dark part of his dresser. He thinks he's wearing it sometime soon now & I had to inform him that it is my "challenge shirt" so it is now hands-off. I'm a dork. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of a hubby shirt that I can wear and I have one but it will have to wait until tomorrow because I'm already in bed and not feeling to hot. Shoulder hurts for some reason.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, no, Sam! I hope you feel better tomorrow! :frown: Fluish or just a pain in your shoulder?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh, no, Sam! I hope you feel better tomorrow! :frown: Fluish or just a pain in your shoulder?

pain in shoulder. like it's being pinched:angry:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    That's no good! I'm sorry. I hope it is just a kink or something. Stupid pains slowing you down!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

DSCN0665.jpg

HA!

Dear God....you are wearing a thunder cats shirt..... I will now proceed to bow before you.:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Spyguy - DH wore that when we went to Hawaii & a guy literally grabed him by the shoulders on the streets of Waikiki & yelled, "THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER CAAAATS!" LOL It was hilarious. How was your back-to-work day?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

DSCN0665.jpg

by the way my house looks just like yours but hubby is obsessed with cleaning and sometimes it looks like no kids live here. Madison does like her chairs though. She has a dora desk with chair, dora cushiony chair a princess one like the dora one and a princess plastic chair all in the living room though only because she can never make up her mind which one she wants to sit in.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Not bad. Went to the store 5 mins from home and worked half a day lol. Gonna go in for the other half on sunday lol :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    LOL Send your hubby my way! I need someone that is obsessed with cleaning. I told my friend the other day before she came over I was cleaning & she said, "Don't do that for me! You know better!" and I said, "Oh, no. It isn't for you. It's so the health department isn't called." It gets scary deep in toys in this place. I couldn't find Tabitha the other day b/c the boys buried her in stuffed animals!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    LOL Send your hubby my way! I need someone that is obsessed with cleaning. I told my friend the other day before she came over I was cleaning & she said, "Don't do that for me! You know better!" and I said, "Oh, no. It isn't for you. It's so the health department isn't called." It gets scary deep in toys in this place. I couldn't find Tabitha the other day b/c the boys buried her in stuffed animals!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My hubby can't even let you put down an empty glass on the table before he's standing on top of you waiting for you to hand it to him. The only thing he doesn't do is the dishes. He unloads the dishwasher but can't seem to figure out how to put the dishes in the same way he took them out. 5 years of taking the dishes out after I out them in and he can't seem to figure it out! Go figure! HAHAHAHa
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning Fellow Black Members:drinker:

I just uploaded my before picture in my profile.....its the one with the blue T-shirt on:blushing: im to shy to post it here.

have a great day!